剧集 | 女浩克(2022) | 导航列表
我不想成为超级英雄
I'm not gonna be a superhero.
那你一个浩克还想干什么
What else ya gonna do as a Hulk?
我这部剧的前情提要...
Previously, on my show...
还记得我约会的那个崇拜狂吗
Remember my date with the guy with the fetish?
你是叫我样本吗
Did you call me a specimen?
我是在夸你呢
As a compliment.
你应该穿卢克给你定制的 那件超级套装
I wanna see the supersuit that Luke made you.
为什么 我才不♥穿♥
Why? I won't wear it.
你都没告诉我 你被提名“年度女律师”了
You didn't tell me you were nominated for Female Lawyer of the Year.
咱们是不是能参加晚宴了
Do we get to go to a gala?
我朋友给我发了个链接 是一段发在“情报联盟”上的视频
My friend sent me a link to a video post on that site, Intelligencia.
干掉女浩克
-我遇到了一位男士 -我叫乔希
- I met a guy. - I'm Josh.
我们约会过几次 进展挺顺利的
We went on a few dates, it was going great.
然后我就联♥系♥不上他了
And I haven't heard from him.
我觉得他就是不辞而别了
You were ghosted.
当你再想起乔希的时候
Next time you think of Josh,
记住我们遇到的每个人 无论他伤害你有多深
everyone we meet, no matter how much they hurt you,
都会让你成长
is a lesson learned.
这台的屏幕是OLED还是QLED
Is this OLED or QLED?
我在网上查到
My online research tells me
OLED的色彩分辨率和画面质量更好
OLED is better for color resolution and picture quality.
有趣的是 我还真记住了...
Funny enough, I actually read the article...
虽然商店关门了 但是别忘了
The store might be closed, but you forgot about
看门蛙还在呢
the Guard Frog.
看门蛙是什么玩意
The hell is a Guard Frog?
这就是他的名字吧
I think it's his name.
我的名字叫跳蛙
My name is Leapfrog.
我刚才只是在特定的情况下 扮演看门蛙的角色
I'm just acting like I'm the Guard Frog in this particular instance.
“看门蛙”
"The Guard Frog"?
对 但是我的名字叫跳蛙
Yeah, but my name is Leapfrog.
明白 这点你已经反复声明过了 帕蒂利奥先生
Yes, that has been noted several times, Mr. Patilio.
-好吧 -那么 你的战服有质量问题...
- Cool. - So, your defective suit...
没错 当时这些壮汉正在围攻我
Right. So, I was surrounded by these huge guys.
霹雳回旋跺
Twisting toe jam!
虽然敌众我寡 但是我看得出来 他们忌惮我
Although I was outnumbered, I could tell they were afraid of me.
所以为了缓和局势 我喊出了标志性的口号♥
So, in order to de-escalate the situation, I shouted my signature catchphrase.
怒蛙咆哮 全部干掉
Time to ribbit and rip it!
接下来发生的就是
And then next thing I know,
我那件耐九百度高温的防火战服 居然着火了
my inflammable suit with a 900-degree threshold is on fire.
结果可想而知 我的双腿三♥级♥烧伤
And, you guessed it, I have third-degree burns all over my legs.
我需要正义的裁决
I mean, I deserve justice.
还得赔偿我承受的痛苦 无论是肉体上...
And compensation for all of my pain, mental anguish and...
还是精神上
Stuff.
你这个情况确实是 非常典型的产品缺陷案件
Well, this does seem to be a pretty clear case of manufacturer's defect,
涉及产品事故 严格产品责任 以及违反质保
negligence, strict liability, and breach of warranty.
-对吧 -我认为
- Yes? - I do believe
你应该能获得补偿性损害赔偿
you are owed compensatory damages.
太棒了
Yeah! Whoo!
制♥造♥商的名字是什么
What is the name of the manufacturer?
卢克·雅各布森 他专门做超能战服
Luke Jacobson. He specializes in supersuits.
不是吧
Oh, shit.
雅各布森是唯一能给我这体格 做衣服的裁缝
Jacobson is the only tailor I can go to because of my unique physique.
您觉得让巴戈接这个案子可以吗
Do you think maybe Pug could take this one?
帕蒂利奥先生可是我们的大客户
Mr. Patilio is one of our biggest clients.
就那个打扮成青蛙的家伙
The guy dressed as a frog?
我是说老帕蒂利奥
Mr. Patilio, Sr.
总之 绝对不能得罪 帕蒂利奥家的人
Look, it's very important that we keep the Patilios happy.
尤金本人对浩克来负责这个案件 也很兴奋
Eugene is also very excited to have a Hulk on the case.
而且为了让你接手 沃尔特斯小姐
And they're willing to sign a conflict waiver
他们愿意签署利益冲突豁免函
to have you, Ms. Walters.
但是要我帮客户去告雅各布森
But I believe I would be ethically compromised
我自己的立场会很不坚定的
in representing a client against Jacobson.
我喜欢那些漂亮衣服 我可不想得罪他
I like my nice clothes and I don't wanna piss him off.
你又不是第一次 处理涉及利益冲突的案子了
You've handled a client who had to sign a conflict waiver before,
更何况上次那个案子的冲突 可比这个大多了
in a case one would argue is a lot more personal than this one.
没错 但是我可不想 再处于那种境地了
Yes, and I would love not to be in that position again.
而且他现在正给我做晚宴礼服呢
Also, he's making me a dress for the gala.
好吧 沃尔特斯小姐
Very well, Ms. Walters.
我建议你尝试和雅各布森先生 达成和解
I suggest that you try to come to an agreement with Mr. Jacobson
这样就不用对簿公堂了 明白了吗
so then a filing would not be necessary. Understood?
-怒蛙咆哮 全部干掉 -对 怒蛙咆哮 全部干掉
- Ribbit and rip it. - Yes, ribbit and rip it indeed.
珍妮佛 不要催我
Jennifer, do not rush me.
我和你说了 周五之前做不好
I told you your dress will not be ready until Friday.
你想在领奖台上大放异彩吧
You wanna look good for your lawyer award, right?
当然 卢克 其实我今天来是因为...
Uh, yes. Well, Luke, I am here under some
一些不愉快的事
unpleasant business.
我最近接了一位客户 他受了重伤
I have been retained by a client who suffered serious injuries
因为他在你这买♥♥的战服 出了质量问题
due to a dysfunctional suit that you sold him.
还没正式提告呢 我觉得咱们是不是可以达成某种...
Nothing has been filed. I think we can come to some kind of...
你说什么
Excuse me?
你胆敢质疑我
How dare you.
我这辈子从来没做过有缺陷的战服 我的作品是完美无瑕的
I have never made a defective suit in all my life. My work is impeccable.
当然了 我可是深有体会 而且我...
Obviously, I know that firsthand. And I...
相信我 接这案子我也是迫不得已
Trust me, I'm not happy to be doing this.
我不相信你
I'm not trusting you
你鬼鬼祟祟溜进来 在我背后捅刀子
after you just lumbered in here and stabbed me in the back.
还没正式提告呢
Well, there's no lawsuit yet.
而且你如果愿意
And there won't be
对我客户造成的伤害承担责任 就不用打官司了
if you just take some responsibility for some of my client's injuries.
我做的战服绝对没有质量问题
I do not make suits that malfunction.
我的作品能自证清白
My work speaks for itself.
不好意思 你刚才说什么
Oh, excuse me. What did you say?
这件要和我说话 稍等
She wants to tell me something, hold on.
“女浩克不配再穿 卢克·雅各布森做的衣服了 ”
"She-Hulk will never get another suit by Luke Jacobson ever again?"
嘿 这件我可是付了全款的
Hey, I pre-paid for that!
那你就不该背叛我
Then you shouldn't have betrayed me.
你被封♥杀♥了 我要拉黑你 即刻生效
You are blocked, blacklisted and reported!
那我别无选择了
Now, I am gonna take you down.
对 我觉得你那些丑八怪衣服 确实没什么可选择的
Well, I hope it's not down to wherever it is you get your ugly clothes from.
法庭上见
See you in court!
能不能...
Can you...
再见 倒霉鬼
Goodbye, tragedy.
《律师女浩克》
第一季第八集
雅各布森先生 我发现你没有律师
Mr. Jacobson, I see you are presently without counsel.
你是要自我辩护吗
Are you representing yourself?
自我辩护
Representing himself?
你可以开始计划 怎么花你那笔赔偿金了
Start planning how you're gonna spend all your new money.
雅各布森先生
Mr. Jacobson?
我当然不是要自我辩护 法官阁下 我又不蠢
Of course I'm not representing myself, Your Honor. I'm not a fool.
那你的律师在哪
Then where is your counsel?
在这呢
I'm here.
非常抱歉我来晚了 法官大人 找车位有点难
Apologies for the tardiness, Your Honor. I had trouble finding parking.
开玩笑的 其实是我的司机迷路了
I'm just kidding. My driver got lost.
我叫马修·默多克
My name is Matthew Murdock.
我是雅各布森先生本案的代理律师
I'll be representing Mr. Jacobson in this case.
抱歉 我迟到了
Hey. Sorry I'm late.
首先我要申请
As a first point of order, I'd like to ask that
驳回对方律师提出的 要求被告配合提供客户名单的动议
the motion to compel production of the defendant's client list be rejected
因为这份名单与本案无关
as it's not relevant to the litigation.
这个混♥蛋♥是谁
Who's this asshole?
法官大人 我认为这份名单 绝对与本案的案情部分
Your Honor, I believe this information to be incredibly relevant
有非常密切的关系
given the nature of the complaint.
雅克布森先生服务的其他客户 也很有可能
There could be multiple instances of Mr. Jacobson's other clients
因服装缺陷的问题而受过伤
sustaining injuries from faulty merchandise.
我认为沃尔特斯小姐会看到
I believe Ms. Walters will find that Mr. Jacobson's record
雅各布森先生的客户满意度调查 是零差评记录
as it pertains to customer satisfaction to be spotless.
既然被告行事如此光明磊落 那为何不听听客户的评价呢
If the defendant has nothing to hide, then why not hear from his clients?
你的前提假设毫无根据 严重侵犯个人隐私
That's an invasion of privacy based on a very shaky "what if."
这只是与产品责任相关案件中的 常规取证
This is a very common procedure in product liability lawsuits.
此类功能缺陷是否导致其他人受伤
剧集 | 女浩克(2022) | 导航列表