剧集 | 女浩克(2022) | 导航列表
- Jen. - I'm gonna borrow the Jeep,
我要开回洛杉矶 你可以来我家取车
take it back to LA, and you can pick it up at my place.
珍妮佛 别走
Jen, stop.
停下来仔细思考一下
Just stop and think it through for a minute.
布鲁斯 我一直都在想
This is all I've been thinking about, Bruce.
我做到了你的辩证行为疗法 我可以自♥由♥切换
I did your dialectical behavior therapy, I can change back and forth,
我现在很乐意回归正常的生活
and I'm happy to now get back to my life.
我知道这不是你自愿的
I know you didn't ask for this,
但是不管你喜不喜欢 你现在已经是超级英雄了
but whether you like it or not, you're now a superhero.
除了咱们这样的人 谁还能来保护世界呢
And who's gonna protect the world if it isn't people like us?
你是在跟我说漫画里的台词吗
Are you quoting a comic right now?
对
抱歉 我对做超级英雄没兴趣
I'm sorry. The idea of being a superhero is not appealing to me.
我和你不一样
I'm not you.
我也不想成为你的样子
And I'm not gonna become you.
我不会加入什么 给政♥府♥卖♥♥命的秘密小队
I don't need to join some secret government contractor squad
然后完完全全葬送掉我的人生
and have my entire life taken away from me.
-我没有葬送我的人生 -真的吗
-My life wasn't taken away. -Really?
所以你不是孤身一人 躲在一个偏僻的海滩上吗
Oh, so you didn't wind up alone, hiding away on some remote beach
你没有朋友 不谈恋爱 远离自己的家人
with no friends, no relationships, never seeing your family,
还背负着十几年的身心创伤
and definitely not dealing with a decade's worth of trauma?
为什么要让我也这样 布鲁斯
Why would you want that for me, Bruce?
你是个前车之鉴
You're a cautionary tale.
这就是捍卫世界和平需要付出的代价
That's the price you have to pay for keeping the world safe.
我选择我希望的方式来帮助人们
It's not wrong that I am choosing to help people
这个也并没有错
in the way that I've always wanted to.
我一生都在逃避自己浩克的这一面
I spent a lifetime running from this aspect of myself.
相信我 否认自己另一半的存在 是不可能的
Denying half of your being is no way to live, trust me.
-再见 -好吧
-Goodbye. -Okay.
-你在干什么 -我想请你重新考虑一下
-What do you think you're doing? -I'm asking you to reconsider.
好了 我重新考虑过了 我还是要走
Done. Yes, I've reconsidered. I'm still leaving.
珍妮佛 想都别想
Jen, don't you dare.
我是认真的
I'm serious.
我也是认真的
You're not the only one!
你说了那么多刻薄的话 就想随便走人
What, you think you can just say mean things and take off?
对
Yes!
珍妮佛
Jen!
布鲁斯
Bruce?
真够混账的
Dick move.
都是跟你学的
I learned it from you.
看 珍妮佛 你的力量很强大 但是你可以更强大
See, Jen, you're doing the best you can, and you can do better.
别再扯什么辩证行为疗法的鬼话了
Enough dialectical behavioral bullshit!
我得事先声明 这可不是我的本意
For the record, I really didn't wanna do this.
好吧 其实我想过这么干
Okay, I wanted to do it a little.
你为什么不愿意接受 我这个过来人的苦心劝说呢
Why wouldn't you listen to someone who's been through all of this before?
因为我们是不一样的
Because we're different people!
蠢货
-Lunkhead!
笨蛋
-Dummy!
你就这点能耐
That's all you got?
我的酒吧
My bar!
抱歉
Sorry.
你得负责修好
You're fixing it.
我尊重你想回去继续当律师的想法
So, if you wanna go back to your life as a lawyer, I respect that.
谢谢
Thanks.
他尊重才怪
He doesn't mean that.
布鲁斯的酒吧
珍妮佛·沃尔特斯
你要知道 我是全世界唯一一个
Just so you know, I'm the only other person in the world
能理解你的遭遇的人
that knows what you're going through.
我知道
I know.
-有需要随时给我打电♥话♥ -谢谢你做的一切 布鲁斯
-So, call me anytime. -Thank you, Bruce. Thanks for everything.
抱歉我之前对你说了很多 非常不中听的事实
And I'm sorry that I said a bunch of harsh but very true things.
道歉的时候还不忘 强调一遍自己的观点
Wow, an apology that still doubles down on a thing you're apologizing for.
真不愧是个律师
That's very lawyerly.
我当律师可比当浩克厉害多了
Yeah, I'm a much better lawyer than I am a Hulk.
看看是谁臭屁呢
Mmm. Now who's smug?
听着
Look.
你要是改变主意了
You change your mind,
随时欢迎来找我
door never closes.
谢谢
Thanks.
下次家庭聚餐见
See you at the next family dinner.
再见 小不点
See ya, fuzzball.
所以事情就是这样了
So that's how it all happened.
从那以后就没有浩克的事了
And no crazy Hulk stuff since.
现在我的家人知道了 妮基知道了 你们也知道了
So, now my family knows, and Nikki knows, and you know.
基本上 我是对的 布鲁斯是错的
Basically, I was right, and Bruce was wrong,
我不用非得成为浩克
and I never have to be a Hulk.
好吧 现在我要去赢下这个案子了
Okay. So, now I'm gonna go win this case.
毕竟这是个律政剧
Lawyer show.
我请求各位只专注于这个案件的事实
I ask you to look only at the facts of this case.
你们会发现我的委托人完全有权利
You'll see that my client was well within his right
保护他自己的商业利益
to protect his business interest.
这些意外的死亡 是雄心勃勃的扩张计划
These accidental deaths were an unfortunate byproduct
带来的不幸的副作用
of an ambitious expansion plan.
我的委托人知道生命会受到威胁吗
Did my client know lives would be endangered?
这一点是存疑的 需要你们定义什么叫做“知道”
That is debatable and depends on your definition of knowing.
别搞砸了 沃尔特斯
Don't screw this up, Walters.
沃尔特斯女士 你的结案陈词呢
Ms Walters, your closing argument?
陪审团的女士们先生们…
Ladies and gentlemen of the jury...
我的天啊
Oh, my God!
关上门
Seal the door!
别动
Don't move.
你现在得出手了
You need to do your thing.
-别抗拒了 -当着这么多人的面
- Stop resisting. - Right now in front of everybody?
对啊
Yes, yes.
快点
Come on.
这可是公民义务
Civic duty.
珍妮佛 快点
Jen. Come on.
天啊 真舍不得这身衣服
Oh, God, I really like this outfit.
救命
Help! Help!
珍妮佛
Jen.
你的鞋子
Shoes.
-对 谢谢 -好吧
- Right. Thank you. - Okay.
你是何方神圣
Who the hell are you?
珍妮佛·沃尔特斯 一名律师
Jennifer Walters, attorney at law.
我现在准备好结案陈词了
I'm ready to give my closing argument now.
《律师女浩克》
太令人难过了
It's just so sad.
史蒂夫·罗杰斯为国家做了那么大贡献 却还一直是个处♥男♥
Steve Rogers did so much for his country and he never got to experience sex.
你看到他的屁♥股♥了吗
Did you see that ass?
那么漂亮的屁♥股♥ 太可惜了
Like, that ass did not deserve to die a virgin.
真是闻者落泪啊
It's, like, so sad.
史蒂夫·罗杰斯不是处♥男♥
Steve Rogers is not a virgin.
他在1943年联合劳军组织巡演时 失去了处♥男♥之身
He lost his virginity to a girl in 1943 on the USO tour.
太好了 我就知道
Yes. I knew it.
你没醉啊
You're not drunk?
美国队长…
Captain America...
剧集 | 女浩克(2022) | 导航列表