剧集 | 女浩克(2022) | 导航列表
想得美
Not so fast.
现在你还不能控制变身的时机
You still can't control when you transform.
好吧 那我要怎么变回珍妮佛
Okay, so how do I turn back into Jen?
你是怎么做的
How did you do it?
一般都得从飞机上掉下来 或者被机器人打晕
Usually, I fall out of a jet or I get knocked out by a robot,
醒来时就是班纳了
and I'd wake up as Banner.
还有段时间 娜塔莎给我唱过摇篮曲
Or Natasha, for a little while, would tell me a lullaby.
这一部分愿闻其详
Walk me through how that worked, again.
我也不知道是怎么回事
I don't have a great explanation for it.
好吧 看来共同点就是要失去意识
Okay, it seems like the common thread, though, is being unconscious.
也不一定
Not necessarily.
有一次 我变成了浩克 一变就是两年
One time, I was stuck as the other guy for over two years.
那次是在外太空
That was in outer space.
-不要 我可不能变成这样两年 -我说了是“有一次”
- No, I can't stay like this for two years. - I said "one time."
关于浩克的东西 你要学的还多着呢
You have so much more to learn about being a Hulk.
我认为你根本没意识到 这样的能力有多危险
I don't think you have thought through how dangerous this level of power is.
你知道你有多大的破坏力吗
Do you know the damage you can cause?
任何一次错误或失控 都会给别人造成生命危险
I mean, one mistake, one freak-out is literally life or death.
知道了 我会小心的
Okay, I'll be careful.
你不能情绪化
You can't be emotional.
别说暴怒
Forget Hulk rage.
就连普通的生气 都会给你周围的一切
Just regular anger means death and destruction for everything
带来毁灭和死亡
and everyone around you.
听我说 一旦别人把你当作怪物
And I'm telling you, when people start seeing you as a monster,
这个标签就永远揭不掉了
that never goes away.
好吧
Fine.
那教教我浩克的行为守则吧
Teach me how to Hulk, please.
你需要辩证行为疗法
Dialectical behavioral therapy.
它让我们可以 同时接纳两个对立的真理
It allows us to hold two opposing truths at the same time.
首先我们要用一些瑜伽技巧 来练习正念
First, we're gonna practice some mindfulness with a few yoga techniques.
没想到你居然相信身心合一这一套
I never thought you'd be into all this mind-body-spirit stuff.
辩证行为疗法是有证可循的心理治疗
Dialectical behavioral therapy is an evidence-based psychotherapy.
是有临床依据的 不是玄学
It's clinical, not spiritual.
把你的思绪放空 放松头颈
Let your thoughts drift away, relax your neck,
觉得舒服 就膝盖弯曲
bend your knees if that's comfortable,
憋住不要放屁
hold in your farts.
每天都很美好
Namaste, all day.
要专注于当下
It's more about presence.
要接受你现在的处境
About accepting the situation you're in.
我以为是要帮助我提臀呢
Oh, I thought it was about getting my butt tight as hell.
击个掌吧
Up top.
真恶心 珍妮佛 我可是你表哥
Gross, Jen. I'm your cousin.
闭上眼 呼吸
Close your eyes and breathe.
看来你还没准备好接受这个疗法
I can see that you're not ready for DBT,
要不你先休息去吧 明早我们换个方式
so why don't you get some rest, and we'll change tactics in the morning?
天啊 你要干什么
Jesus. What the hell, man?
还能控制自己吗 有没有特别愤怒的感觉
Still in control? No overwhelming feelings of rage?
没有 就是正常的愤怒
No, a normal amount of rage!
你睡着的时候确实会变回珍妮佛
You do revert back to Jen form when you sleep.
有必要用喇叭测试我吗
Was the airhorn really necessary?
为了喜剧效果 当然有必要
For comedy, absolutely.
所以你得加固所有的家具
So, you're gonna need to reinforce all your furniture.
根本不要考虑住在 层高小于3米的地方
Don't even think about moving to a place with less than ten-foot ceilings.
相信我
Trust me.
你需要两个衣柜 一个给珍妮佛 一个给浩克
You're gonna need two wardrobes, one for Jen and one for your Hulk body.
你最好的朋友是谁
Who's your best friend?
妮基
Nikki.
是弹力纤维
Spandex.
弹力纤维才是你最好的朋友
Spandex is your best friend.
抛巨石 就是把巨石扔出去 没什么大不了的
Boulder toss. Just gonna toss a boulder. It's not a big deal.
-我来 -对 挑块小点的
-Me? -Yeah, just grab a little boulder,
第一次 不用紧张
and take it easy on this first one.
太棒了
Yes!
是啊
Yeah, yeah.
-真厉害 -只是给你演示下正确的方式
-Very good. -Just trying to show ya how it's done.
-好吧 我学会了 -是吗
-Well, I'm shown. -Yeah?
人类
Men! Men!
浩克需要平衡感
Being a Hulk asks for balance.
山崩地裂
Ground pound!
小意思
It's easy.
臭丫头
Little punk.
真够混账的
Dick move.
确实是
Completely.
所以这些本事我都搞定了
So, I'm clearly nailing it at all of these things,
但是我作为律师也用不上啊
when am I ever going to use this as a lawyer?
珍妮佛 有了这样的能力 必定会让你
Jen, when you have powers like this, it's like putting a target on your back
和你在乎的人们成为众矢之的
and all the people you care about.
真不错 又一种毁掉我生活的方法
Cool. Yet another way my life is ruined.
-谢谢你 布鲁斯 -好吧
-Thanks, Bruce. -All right.
我只是给你展示了 当浩克会遇到的问题
All I've been doin' is showin' you the downsides of being a Hulk,
其实也有一些好处
but there are a few upsides.
我们的身体代谢酒精的速度非常快
Our bodies metabolize alcohol at an incredibly fast rate.
也就是说我们喝多少酒都不会醉
Which means that we can drink so much and not get drunk.
只有刺♥激♥ 不会呕吐
All buzz, no barf.
不错
That's good.
-这酒吧是你手工搭建的 -是的
-You built this bar by hand? -Oh, yeah.
-真厉害 -对 我和托尼造的
-That's impressive. -Yeah, me and Tony.
托尼大部分时间就是一边坐着喝酒 一边埋怨史蒂夫
Well, Tony mostly drank, just sat around, like, complaining about Steve.
史蒂夫
Oh, Steve.
布鲁斯·班纳 托尼·史塔克
那段时间可真是苦中作乐
It was a good time during a hard time.
敬苦中作乐
To a good time during a hard time.
干杯
Drink to that.
布鲁斯 你可没告诉我
Bruce, you failed to mention that
我会晕到这种地步
I'd have to deal with a Hulk-sized hangover.
我得把这个记在笔记里
Ah, I'll have to put it in the binder.
我在外面等你
I'll see you out there.
聆听海浪的声音
Hear the waves breaking.
感受你的呼吸 心无杂念
Feel the breaths. No judgment.
所以你觉得我什么时候才能走
So, when do you think I can leave here?
专注过好每一天 珍妮佛
Let's just focus on each day as they come, Jen.
我是说
I mean,
我真的需要回归自己的正常生活
I legitimately do have a life to get back to.
我知道我一直在给你压力
I know I've been pushing you through a lot,
但是做超级英雄就要经历各种试炼
but being a superhero is a trial by fire.
布鲁斯 我不想成为超级英雄
Bruce, I'm not gonna be a superhero.
那作为浩克你想干什么
What else ya gonna do as a Hulk?
回到我花了多年时间 规划的职业生涯里
Return to my career that I have spent years building,
利用我的法律学位 来偿还我的巨额学生贷款
use my law degree that I'm still paying off a fortune in student loans for.
并不是一定要作出抉择 珍妮佛
It's not one or the other, Jen.
我想告诉你的是 梦想和现实也可以兼得
I am trying to show you that we can live between what we want and what is.
但是全世界只有我们几个人
But we can't pretend like we aren't two of the few people on Earth
有能力保护地球
that can actually protect her.
这就是为什么我们必须确保 你能够承受压力
Which is why we have to make sure of your ability to tolerate the stress
能够调节情绪 特别是愤怒的情绪
and regulate your emotions, especially your anger.
布鲁斯 其实我很擅长控制愤怒
Here's the thing, Bruce. I'm great at controlling my anger.
这对我是家常便饭
-Hmm. -I do it all the time.
路边有人对我吹口哨的时候
When I'm catcalled in the street,
那些自大的男人在我的专业领域 夸夸其谈的时候
when incompetent men explain my own area of expertise to me.
我几乎每天都在控制 因为如果控制不好
I do it pretty much every day because if I don't,
我就会被人说情绪化 难以相处 搞不好还会被人要了小命
I will get called emotional, or difficult, or might just literally get murdered.
所以我是个情绪控制的专家 在这方面我比你熟练无数倍
So I'm an expert at controlling my anger because I do it infinitely more than you.
所以我觉得你就是在把那些破事 强加在我身上
So all of this just feels like projecting a lot of shit onto me.
看
See?
不 其实我可以控制
No. I'm doing this.
好吧 这个我还真没试过
Okay, this is completely new territory.
我会的东西已经超纲了 老哥
I guess I've outgrown your binder, cuz.
我爱你 布鲁斯 但是我得回家了
Love you, Bruce, but I'm going home.
好吧
All right.
珍妮佛 你为什么要逃避
Jen, why are you runnin' away?
-珍妮佛 -吉普车借我用用
剧集 | 女浩克(2022) | 导航列表