剧集 | 女浩克(2022) | 导航列表
to stop the defendant from engaging in this dangerous behavior?
这可是我的生活 我的艺术 我的追求 变
This is my life. My art. Mi pasion. Magic!
别再乱扔烟雾弹了
Stop throwing smoke bombs.
他这些东西是怎么通过安检的
How did he get these through security, anyway?
我赞同布拉茨先生所说
I have to agree with Mr. Blaze.
他可以继续靠这些魔术谋生 请等待我的决定
He may continue to practice his livelihood pending my decision.
现在休庭
- Court is adjourned.
-真正的魔术赢了 -没错
- Real magic prevails. - Yes. Yes.
没想到我还有只鸟吧
You know, I also have a bird.
能不能把多尼送到镜像次元空间 反正他也死不了
Can we send Donny to the Mirror Dimension? He probably won't even die.
这主意不错 但是咱们的案子就完了
I would love that, but that will ruin our case.
-老王 我们去吃冻酸奶吧 -不去
- Wongers, can we get froyo? - No.
-我们可以聊《黑道家族》 -好吧 但是不许再剧透了
- We can talk about The Sopranos. - Fine. No more spoilers.
随便吧 托尼杀了克里斯托弗之后 我就无所谓了
Whatever. I was over it after Tony killed Christopher, anyway.
玛迪辛
Madisynn.
怎么了他就像他的儿子一样 太让人难过了
What? I mean, he was like a son to him. It was so sad.
妮基 我刚把庭审摘要写完
Nikki, I'm just finishing this brief.
你明天能帮我校对一下吗
Do you think you can proof it for me tomorrow?
你知道明天是周六吧
You are aware that tomorrow is Saturday, right?
对 我当然知道明天是周六
Yeah. I am totally aware that tomorrow is Saturday.
所以今晚是周五 这个我也知道
Which makes tonight Friday. Another thing I knew.
你不会已经换上睡衣了吧
You aren't in your pajamas already, are you?
没有 我才没换睡衣
No, I'm not already in my pajamas.
今晚可热闹了 都是拜你划选所赐 我先挂了 再见
I have a big night, lots of plans due to successful swiping. Gotta go. Bye.
好吧
没有新配对
怎么这个还有提醒
Oh, why is that an alert?
女浩克
我知道这么做不好
I'm not proud of this.
等等
Sweet.
你有18个新配对
这也太打击珍妮佛了
Well, that is demoralizing for Jen.
-你可真迷人 -谢谢 你看起来也不错
- You look stunning. - Thank you. You look very nice too.
-能问你一个私人问题吗 -当然了
- Hey. Can I ask you a personal question? - Of course.
-你硬拉的重量是多少 -大概有一吨♥
- How much can you deadlift? - A literal ton?
我能拉到600公斤 而且我还不是什么超级英雄
Well, I just did 600. I'm not even a superhero.
-嘿 有人给我们点菜嘛 -好吧
- Hey! Can somebody take our order? - Okay.
我的电影刚刚在圣丹斯首映 是关于律师题材的
My movie just premiered at Sundance. It was actually about a lawyer.
他擅长的领域是美国宪法
His expertise is constitutional law,
然后他就成了副总统的法律顾问
and that is how he became the attorney to the vice-president.
其实在配对成功前我就是你的粉丝
I have to admit I was a fan before we matched.
你在法庭上大战泰坦妮亚 简直是太不可思议了
I mean, your battle with Titania in court, it was incredible.
大家都喜欢用这个词形容我
Uh, people love using that word around me.
-因为...对 -对
- Oh, because... Yeah. - Yeah.
-是因为我表哥 对 -对
- Because of my cousin. Yeah. - Yeah.
-真的吗你真的是不死之身 -我也不知道
- So is it true? Are you indestructible? - Oh, I don't know.
我没专门测试过 我可不会主动找死
I haven't really tested it out. I'm not looking to get myself killed.
也是 那超音速呢 有夜视眼吗刀枪不入吗
Yeah. Yeah. Well, what about super-speed? Night vision? Impenetrable skin?
我确实是刀枪不入的 至少在地球上是这样
Yeah. My skin is impenetrable, at least with anything on Earth.
振金也伤不了你
Even vibranium?
问这个干什么你带着振金呢 你想试试吗
Why? Do you have some on you? You want to test it out?
没有 我倒是想呢 天啊 你真是太强大了
No, no, no. I wish. God, you're just so powerful.
-这样本太厉害了 -你叫我什么样本
- What a specimen. - Did you just call me a specimen?
我是在夸你呢
As a compliment.
还有比30多岁相亲更糟心的事吗
Is there anything worse than dating in your 30s?
-你是做什么的 哥们 -我是干医药的
- So what's your story, buddy? - I'm in medicine.
这是卖♥♥兴♥奋♥剂♥的暗语吗
Oh, what's that, like, code for selling Adderall?
我是小儿肿瘤科的医生
I'm a pediatric oncologist.
我能实话实说吗
Can I be honest with you?
这种相亲我经历过太多次了 我都讨厌做自我介绍了
I've been on so many first dates, and I hate talking about myself.
还是聊聊你吧
Tell me about you.
还有 我能吃点你的薯条吗
Also, should we split some fries?
能啊 不如打包回家吃
Yeah. Let's get those to go.
现在请你闭上眼睛 集中注意力
Now, I want you to close your eyes. Concentrate very hard.
好
- Oh.
想象你身处一个遥远的地方
- Imagine you're in a faraway land.
上个礼拜你表演过同样的魔术
You did the same trick in a show last week,
我的朋友凯拉 最后被困在了波莫纳的停车场里
and my friend Kaylah ended up stranded in a parking garage in Pomona.
来吧 快闭上眼睛
Come on. Just close your eyes.
不 我才不要钻进 这个奇怪的火窟窿里
Um, no. I'm not gonna get into your weird fire hole.
差劲
Lame.
-差劲 -好吧 不用火窟窿了
- Lame. - Fine. No fire hole.
那我们来尝试点不一样的
How about we try something a little different? Yeah.
-搞定 -厉害吧
- Nailed it. - Amazing.
没事 不用怕 多尼·布拉茨会解决的
Okay. It's okay. Donny Blaze will handle this.
各位 这也是表演的一环
Ta-da! Hey! All part of the show.
天啊
很好
Yes.
天啊
Oh, God.
天啊 不 没事的
Oh, God. No!
别怕 别走啊
It's okay. Don't worry. Come back!
表演才刚刚开始
The show was just getting started!
他有未卜先知的本事 你知道吗
It's like he can see things before they happen, you know?
我的意思是 他能看见你们三个
I mean, he can see you three.
王 我的好哥们
Wong! My main man.
-多尼·布拉茨 你干了些什么 -不好意思 我也不知道
- Donny Blaze, what did you do? - Fun story. I'm not exactly sure.
我真的需要你的帮助
Hey, I could really use your help.
听清楚了 我出手是为了全宇宙 不是为了你
Just for the record, I'm doing this for the universe, not for you.
-明白 没问题 我该怎么做 -联♥系♥我的律师
- Great. Perfect. What should I do? - Call my lawyer.
在大厅的正中♥央♥ 当着所有人的面 我不得不变身
Right in the middle of the lobby, in front of everyone, I had to transform.
太尴尬了
- It was so embarrassing.
我完全理解 你老板在你上班第一天
Wow, I, uh, I can totally see how your boss springing that on you
突然提这种要求 你得有多沮丧
- on the first day would make you spiral. - Hmm.
再跟我说说你的委屈
Tell me more about how you felt.
让我...
Oh! Let me just...
再见
All right.
我不得不说 我好久没有这么棒的约会了
You know, I gotta say, this is the best date I've had in a while.
-我觉得交友软件太没人情味了 -同意
- I mean, swipe-dating is so dehumanizing. - Yes.
大家只是把你当成 手♥机♥上没有灵魂的头像而已
Everyone treats you like some soulless avatar on their phone.
-天啊 -天啊 该死
- Oh, my God. - Oh, my God. Shoot.
该死 我把你的沙发也弄脏了
Oh, uh, shoot. I got it on your couch too.
-等我一下 好吗 -好
- Just one second, okay? - Yeah.
就是点苏打水和盐而已
A little club soda and salt.
-没错 -我的衣服呢
- Smart! - Where did my shirt go?
不知道啊
I don't know.
沃尔特斯小姐 你为什么一直不接电♥话♥啊
Ms. Walters, why aren't you answering your mobile phone?
-没关系 我知道了 -王 怎么了
- Never mind. I see. - Uh... Wong, what is it?
多尼·布拉茨打开了错误的传送 我需要你的帮助
Donny Blaze opened the wrong portal. I need your help.
-这可是十万火急 -我这就回来
- It's of the greatest urgency. - Uh, I'll be right back.
快点 怎么感觉我像你♥爸♥似的
Come on. I feel like your dad.
这是真的恶魔吗王
Oh! Actual demons? Wong!
我一直在阻挡它们 我得去修理传送的入口
I've been fending them off. I have to repair the portal.
我不是很清楚现在需要我♥干♥什么
I'm not sure exactly what I'm supposed to be doing here.
干浩克的活啊
Be a Hulk.
它们死不了吗
They don't die?
我说 这可是要按时间计费的
You know, these are technically billable hours.
那些恶魔 沃尔特斯小姐
Demons, Ms. Walters.
把它们都赶到这边来
Send them all through here.
抱歉 科尔内留斯 我真不知道哪出错了
I'm sorry, Cornelius. I don't know what went wrong.
王
Wong.
搞定
Yes.
快看
Oh, wow. Look at that.
经历了无数次失败的约会 我终于遇上了一个又体贴又愿意聆听的
After so many bad dates, I finally meet a guy who's sweet and listens.
别分心 沃尔特斯小姐
Focus, Ms. Walters!
而且他身材超级性感 这个倒不重要 但是很吸引人
And he's very, very hot. Not that that matters. But it does.
我本来现在可以 亲吻他性感的脸颊的 天啊
And instead of kissing his very hot face right now... Oh, God.
它们变大了 现在我却被一群恶魔按在地上
They're growing, and now I'm covered in demon goo,
还是魔术变出来的 这是让我最不爽的
at a magic show, which is the worst part of this whole thing.
该死
-你们好 -晚上好 女士
- Hello, fellas. - Good evening, my lady.
在我把这位小朋友送回它的次元之前
Before I send my little friend here back to his own dimension,
你们是否接受 停止侵害警告信里的全部条款
would you agree to the terms of our cease and desist?
-可以考虑 -完全接受
- Maybe. - Absolutely.
-好 接受 全部接受 -我的同事会跟进的
剧集 | 女浩克(2022) | 导航列表