剧集 | 女浩克(2022) | 导航列表
- Fine. Okay, we agree. - My office will be in touch.
《不合格女性主义者》 罗克珊·盖伊
你脸上有点脏东西 在那里
Uh, you got a little something right there. Right there.
-好 -就在...对 这里
- Okay. - To the... Yeah, right there.
-这是恶魔的小爪子而已 -真酷
- Oh, that's just demon claw. - Cool.
太酷了
Cool.
妮基 - 早安 阳光小美女 你欠我一些劲爆的约会细节哦
但是“首先” 你绝对猜不到谁又上新闻了...
法庭上那个疯狂的精神病 泰坦妮亚
“释放泰坦妮亚”运动的支持者 于今日举♥行♥庆祝活动
Supporters of the Free Titania movement are celebrating today
因为之前在大都会法♥院♥冲突事件中
as the super-powered influencer has been cleared of all charges...
-针对这位极具影响力的网红的 -哦
- Boo. - ...relating to an earlier incident
全部指控均已被撤销
at the Metropolitan Courthouse.
-你是谁 -珍妮佛
- Um, who are you? - Um, Jen.
没变身浩克的样子 就是珍妮佛
Just not in Hulk form. Just Jen.
-挺好 -对
- Cool. Cool. - Yeah.
挺好的 真没想到
That's cool. Unexpected.
-我做了早餐 -我得走了
- I made breakfast. - Yeah, I'm gonna go.
那件衣服不用还我了
And, uh, don't worry about the sweater.
无所谓了 反正性感医生都这德性
Whatever. Hot doctor's a cliche, anyway.
还真是...
Yeah, that was super...
我有一个特殊的快递 是给珍妮佛·沃尔特斯的
I got a special delivery for one Jennifer Walters.
我一看就知道你是传票专送员
I recognize a process server when I see one.
没错
Ha! Right.
我这里有一份法庭文件 是泰坦妮亚环球有限公♥司♥递交的
I've got court documents filed by Titania Worldwide LLC.
泰坦妮亚如果因为我们打架而告我 那她绝对是有病
Titania? If she's coming after me because of our fight, she's delusional.
不是 她告你是因为你滥用商标
No. She's suing you for misuse of a trademark.
滥用商标什么商标
Misuse of a trademark? What trademark?
女浩克 泰坦妮亚注册
她因为我用了“女浩克”的名字告我 这是我的名字啊
She's suing me over the name "She-Hulk"? But that's my name.
她先注册了就不是了
Not if she trademarked it first.
-原来是这样啊 法官大人 -是啊
- Oh, is that how it works, Your Honor? - Yeah.
-你可以走了 -好 抱歉 谢谢
- Get outta here. - All right. Sorry. Thank you.
看来这集要在不愉快中结束了 不过彩蛋一定很有趣
Kind of a bummer way to end this episode. I bet there's a fun tag.
根据漫威漫画改编
你好 我叫杰克
漫威影业出品
《律师女浩克》
不 让我说 你听着 我不在乎...
No, I talk, you listen. I don't...
老王 你喝过龙舌兰日出吗
Wongers, have you ever had a tequila sunrise?
-好像喝过 -那长岛冰茶呢
- I think so. - Long Island iced tea?
喝过
Yeah.
-蓝色库拉索呢 -没有 那是什么酒
- Blue curacao? - No. What's blue curacao?
我也不知道 反正是蓝色的
- I don't know. It's blue. - Ah.
-那曼哈顿呢 -曼哈顿 这个喝过
- Manhattan? - Yeah. Manhattan, I have.
-黑刺李金菲士呢 -没有
- Sloe gin fizz? - No.
那纯伏特加呢
Just vodka straight?
-没喝过 我喝过... -那黄金肉桂酒呢
- No, I've had... - Goldschlagers?
伏特加兑牦牛奶 喝一次就够了
Vodka and yak milk. Never again.
你家还有存货吗
Do you have any of that here?
其实上次婚礼后还剩了一些
Uh, actually, we still have some left from the wedding, yeah.
-我想尝尝牦牛奶 -好呀
- I would love to try some yak milk. - Yeah.
-你最喜欢的是什么酒 -金汤力吧
- What's your favorite drink? - Well, gin and tonic.
-怎么了好吧... -老王
Wongers!
好吧
- Okay.
不知道他们有没有金汤力无限续杯 咱们去碰碰运气吧
I don't know if they do bottomless gin and tonic but we will find it.
-好的 -天啊 真好吃
- Okay. - Oh, my God. Yum.
剧集 | 女浩克(2022) | 导航列表