剧集 | 女浩克(2022) | 导航列表
I must say, I find it hard to believe that Mr. Bukowski could be fooled so easily.
而你对此有举证责任 普格利泽先生
And the onus is on you to prove that, Mr. Pugliese.
也就是说 我同意本案开庭审理
That being said, I'll allow this to go to trial.
所以 鲁纳小姐 你申请驳回诉讼的请求不予批准
So, Miss Runa, your motion to dismiss is denied.
搞定
Crushed that.
等这个案子结了 我就取消订阅那个“勾搭好莱坞”
And when this is over, I'm canceling my Hollywood Hookups subscription.
他们显然没有审查机制
There's clearly no vetting process.
考虑到刚刚收到的最新信息 我要更改判决
In light of some new information I have just received, I'm changing my ruling.
得了吧 鲁纳 这可太过分了
Come on, Runa. This is getting a little broad.
冒充法官可是违法的 赶紧给我下来
Impersonating a judge is illegal. Get down from there.
这对我们非常有利
This is very good for us.
布朗斯基先生离开监狱 完全是我强迫他的
Yuck. In regard to Mr. Blonsky vacating his cell, I gave him no choice.
但是回到监狱来 绝对是他自己的选择
But it was absolutely his choice to return.
我让他留在卡玛泰姬 现在正是一年中最好的季节
I offered him asylum at the Kamar-Taj, which is lovely this time of the year.
但是他断然拒绝 坚持要回监狱
But he was quite adamant he be returned
他坚持继续服刑 并以此偿还他对社会欠下的债
to serve out his sentence and repay his debt to society.
谢谢你
Thank you.
如您所见 埃米尔·布朗斯基 是被迫离开监狱的 并非出于自愿
So you see, Emil Blonsky was forced out of his cell against his will.
而当他可以立刻重获自♥由♥时 却主动选择回到监狱里
And even when offered instant freedom, he chose to return to his cell.
一个罪犯不会做出这样的举动
These are not the actions of a criminal
只有洗心革面 真心改过的人才会如此
but of a reformed man who truly wants to do the right thing.
好吧 就算埃米尔·布朗斯基没做错
Well, that may be true of Emil Blonsky,
但是如果他失控变身成憎恶
but when Blonsky uncontrollably becomes Abomination,
他不就是一头嗜血的狂暴怪物吗
isn't he a raging monster out for blood?
打断一下 我有办法打消您的顾虑...
Uh... Excuse me. If I could just put your minds at ease...
-不行 绝对不行 -稍等一下
- Oh, no, absolutely not. - Hang on a sec.
-不 -怎么了
- No. No, no. - What?
埃米尔 不要这样
Emil. Emil, no.
-别担心 珍妮佛 -不要 求你了
- It's fine, Jen. - No, please.
不 你...不能...不
No, no, no, no. You... Don't... No, no, no, no.
天啊
Oh, my God.
不
- No, no, no, no.
大家不要害怕
Everybody just relax
快跑 把他...
- Get out of there! Get him...
-天啊 -停
- Oh, my God! - Stop, stop, stop, stop.
-天啊 -等等 没必要动用武力
- Oh, my God. - Hang on. Force is not necessary.
各位看到了 我完全可以控制自己
As you can see, I'm in full control.
够了 赶快变回来
That's enough! Change back now!
快变回来 他没事的 他完全没问题
Get down! Down. He's fine. It's fine. He's totally fine.
-埃米尔 -好吧 冷静一下
- Emil! - All right, all right. Calm down.
拜托...
Please...
女士们 先生们 恳请各位原谅布朗斯基先生的热情
Ladies and gentlemen, I beg you to forgive Mr. Blonsky's enthusiasm.
他并不是想要吓到大家
He didn't intend to frighten anyone.
实际上 这恰好证明了 无论何时何地
In fact, this proves that in every instance,
布朗斯基先生本来都能摆脱监禁 但是却选择留在牢房♥里
Mr. Blonsky could have broken free but has chosen to remain in his cell.
而且他出色的服刑记录表明 在全部监禁时间里
As his stellar prison record reflects, Mr. Blonsky spent his entire incarceration
布朗斯基先生严格训练 高度自律
practicing a strict regimen of training and self-discipline
这样在他重新回到社会的时候
so that he may walk among his fellow citizens
就不会再变成那个暴虐的憎恶了
with no chance of becoming a rampaging Abomination again.
他应该得到自♥由♥的权利 成为普通公民 为社会作出贡献
He deserves a future as a free man and a productive citizen.
谢谢你 沃尔特斯小姐
Thank you, Ms. Walters.
今天先休庭 我们会评估所有的情况
We will adjourn for today and consider all of the facts.
得出结论后 再宣布复庭
We will reconvene once a decision has been reached.
请给这位先生找件衣服
And please, let's get this man some clothes.
-好 -至于这位王先生
- Oh, yeah. - And as for Mr. Wong...
叫王就行 至上尊者 秘术法师
Just "Wong." The Sorcerer Supreme. Master of the Mystic Arts.
卡玛泰姬的领袖及前图书管♥理♥员♥
Leader and former librarian of Kamar-Taj.
行了 你应该意识到
Yeah. You realize that
你刚刚承认了协助罪犯越狱 这构成了犯罪
you've just admitted to facilitating a prisoner escape, which is a crime.
我得撤了
I must depart.
她出来了
There she is.
如果布朗斯基再搞破坏 你准备怎么对付他
How do you plan to take Blonsky down when he rampages again?
有人说你也是布朗斯基的笔友之一 你有何回应
What about claims that you're one of Blonsky's rumored soulmates?
还有传言说你获得超能力
Is there any truth to the rumors you got your powers
-是因为黑帮谋杀阴差阳错 -什么
- from a Mafia hit gone wrong? - What?
珍妮佛·沃尔特斯匆匆而过 她无疑是想避开
That was Jennifer Walters rushing by, undoubtedly hoping to avoid the protesters
聚集在监狱大门外的抗♥议♥者们
that are gathered just outside the gates here.
然后我发现有个示♥威♥者在我车上写了
And then I get to my car, and some protester has written on it,
“怪物替怪物辩护”
"Monster defending a monster."
只要接受个小采访 就没有这些烦恼了
This can go away with one little interview.
-“早安加州”一直想请你呢 -不用了 谢谢 我肯定不去
- Good Day LA is thirsty for you. - No, thank you. Hard pass.
真希望这个案子早点了结
- I cannot wait for this to be over
这样我就能继续做个 平凡的无名律师了
so I can go back to being a normal anonymous lawyer.
-只不过碰巧能变成浩克 -你在说什么啊
- Who also happens to be a Hulk. - What are you talking about?
珍妮佛 现在木已成舟了 你现在可是话题人物
Jen, the genie is out of the bottle, girl. You are a story now.
好吧 不 我一点都不想这样
Okay, yeah. No. I don't want this.
天啊 你竟然怀了憎恶的宝宝
Oh, my God. You're pregnant with the Abomination's baby,
还在炫耀你的小肚子
and you're flaunting a baby-bump.
-这就是孩子他爸 -是啊
- That's who the father is? - Yeah.
真要命 丹尼斯·布科夫斯基
Good God. Dennis Bukowski.
-不 你需要喝一杯 -两条故事线终于有交集了 不错
- Yeah. No, you're gonna need that. - Connecting the A and B story. Nice.
你们俩怎么能和他共事那么久的
How did you two work with him for so long?
我在脑海里早就用各种方式 杀了他好多次了
Oh, I killed him in my head several times, in many different ways.
但是他却一直认为 妮基对他有意思
And yet he was convinced that she had a crush on him.
-这家伙的妄想症已经无药可治了 -我觉得他就是恶心
- The man is almost terminally deluded. - I'd call him gross.
对 就是恶心
Yeah. Just gross.
你愿意在宣誓之后再说一遍吗
Hey, would you be willing to say that under oath?
本人在此郑重宣誓
I swear the testimony I'm about to give today
本人所说完全属实 绝无虚言
is the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth.
巴戈 为什么珍妮佛是最佳人选 我给了你那么多我的哥们
Hey, P-Dog, how is Jen our best option? I gave you a whole list of my boys.
珍妮佛能帮我们拿下这案子 相信我
Jen is gonna help us clinch this. Trust me.
沃尔特斯小姐 你如何描述 你和布科夫斯基先生的关系
Ms. Walters, how would you describe your relationship to Mr. Bukowski?
我们在地方检察院共事过几年时间
We worked together for several years at the DA's office.
也就是说你非常了解 布科夫斯基先生吗
Would you say that you know Mr. Bukowski fairly well?
当然 我们经常会一起处理案子
Definitely. We worked regularly on cases together,
所以我确实与布科夫斯基先生 相处过很长时间
so I've spent a lot of time with Mr. Bukowski.
他会和你谈及他的个人生活吗 特别是感情生活
Did he ever share his personal life with you? Specifically, his dating life.
是的 他会提到 而且是经常主动提到
Yes, he would, prolifically and unprompted.
那是因为你八卦
You wanted to know.
你会如何描述布科夫斯基先生 在感情生活中的状态呢
How would you characterize Mr. Bukowski in relation to his romantic life?
自我陶醉 盲目自信 自命不凡
Self-absorbed, chauvinistic, conceited.
他曾经说到 自己在纽约是满分 在洛杉矶则是爆表
He once described himself as a New York 10 and an LA 11.
他把自己的办公室命名为丹尼斯星球...
He nicknamed his office the Dennisphere...
反对 这与本案无关
Objection. Relevance.
布科夫斯基先生 你知道自己不是代理律师吗
Mr. Bukowski, need I remind you that you're not representing yourself here?
而且这是你方证人
And this is your witness.
但是我认可你的观点 普格利泽先生 请回到正题
But I agree. Mr. Pugliese, get to your point.
在这个法庭上我已多次提到
It's been stated many times in this courtroom
一个具有正常理智的人
that a man of reasonable intelligence
不可能认为自己交往的对象 是梅根·西·斯塔莉安本人的
would never think that he was dating the real Megan Thee Stallion.
在你看来 沃尔特斯小姐 你认为丹尼斯·布科夫斯基
In your opinion, Ms. Walters, do you think that Dennis Bukowski would believe
会认为他的个人魅力 足以折服梅根·西·斯塔莉安吗
that he could actually pull Megan Thee Stallion?
是的 从病理学角度讲 丹尼斯·布科夫斯基不是个正常人
Yes. Dennis Bukowski is an almost pathologically entitled man.
他绝对会认为他就是在和 梅根·西·斯塔莉安本人约会
He would absolutely believe that he's dating the real Megan Thee Stallion
因为他是一个妄想症患者
because he is truly that delusional.
没有其它问题了 法官大人
No further questions, Your Honor.
关于布科夫斯基诉鲁纳一案 我在此宣判丹尼斯·布科夫斯基
In the case of Bukowski v. Runa, I award full damages to Dennis Bukowski
获得全部损失赔偿金 共计17万5000美元
in the amount of $175,000.
除此以外
In addition,
我们对本案的被告冒充法官的行为 判处60天监禁
we also sentence the defendant to 60 days for impersonating a judge.
不
No, no, no, no, no, no.
判得好 梅根·西·斯塔莉安 是独一无二的
That's right. There's only one Megan Thee Stallion.
大家嗨起来
Make some noise.
你们觉得我有机会 和真的梅根交往吗
You guys think I have a shot with the real Megan Thee Stallion?
我该回去找她吗
Should I go back?
别了 拜托 千万别去 谢谢你刚才的证词 珍妮佛
No. No. Please, don't do that. Thanks for that testimony in there, Jen.
乐意效劳
It was my pleasure.
令人不爽的是 那个精灵只受了点小惩罚
The sad part is that elf's just gonna get a slap on the wrist.
真希望可以移除她的超能力
I wish there was a way we could remove her powers
这样以后就不会再有人受害了
and make sure she doesn't victimize anyone else.
丹尼斯这个主意不错啊
剧集 | 女浩克(2022) | 导航列表