剧集 | 灵异女仆(2019) | 导航列表
So, Leanne, Frank tells me you're from Wisconsin.
莉安 弗兰克说你来自威斯康星
Yes. Julian, could you please pass me the potatoes?
对 朱利安 能把马铃薯给我吗
Will you all please excuse me?
失陪一下
May we be thankful for what I'm about to receive.
愿我们对接下来我将得到的一切感恩
Are you okay?
你还好吗
Yeah.
是
Are you?
你呢
I'm not really sure how I'm supposed to act.
我不确定我该怎么表现
How do people act after... They don't.
人们事后会怎么... 不需要怎么表现
Why won't you answer her calls?
你为什么不接她的电♥话♥
Not tonight.
今天不想接
Juju, you're gonna miss your turn.
小朱 轮到你了
What we did was a mistake.
我们之间的事是个错误
I just wanted to say I'm sorry.
我只想说我很抱歉
I'm not.
我不觉得抱歉
I feel different now, Julian.
我感觉不同了 朱利安
More powerful. It feels good.
更有力量 感觉很棒
I think it feels good for you too, doesn't it?
我觉得你也感觉很棒 不是吗
This isn't right. I'm not right in the head.
这不对 我的脑子不清楚
Then just let me take your pain away.
那就让我带走你的痛苦
Like I did last night.
就像昨晚一样
What are you doing, Leanne?
你在做什么 莉安
What I want.
做我想做的
Juju?
小朱
I should go.
我该走了
Talking about playing games. So I decided to slip out.
他们说想玩游戏 所以我决定溜出来了
Lunch was nice. Thank you.
午餐很不错 多谢夸奖
It's just after 3:00.
才过3点
What are you thinking?
你在想什么
That maybe I was wrong.
也许我错了
I will give them till sunset.
我会等到日落
Yeah.
好
Film.
电影
Three words.
三个字
Fish? Jaws: The Return. Next.
鱼 "大白鲨" 下一题
Do we really have to play this?
一定要玩这个吗
If we want Dorothy to think we're having fun, then yes.
如果想让多萝西认为我们玩得很开心 那么是的
Okay, so it's a book.
好吧 猜一本书
Disqualified for not understanding the simplest fucking rule. Next.
连最简单的规则都不懂 取消资格 下一题
Julian! Play nice!
朱利安 要有风度
Book. Well done, darling. My God.
书 很好 亲爱的 天啊
Could they be testing us?
他们会不会是在考验我们
Watching us?
监视我们
It's 3:30.
3点半了
Don't think about that.
别想这件事了
What else am I supposed to think about?
我还能想什么
Think about Jericho back in your arms, and what you'll do.
想一想杰里科回到你的臂弯 你会做什么
First, I'll smell his little head.
首先 我会闻闻他的小脑袋
Just breathe him in.
沉浸在他的气味中
Then I'll sing to him.
然后我会对着他唱歌♥
I always wanted to be the kind of mother who sang lullabies, you know?
我一直想成为那种唱摇篮曲的母亲
What will you do?
你会做什么
I don't know.
不知道
Whatever it is, I'll let him know that I love him.
无论怎样 我一定会让他知道我爱他
It's 3:31.
3点31分了
Food. Consumption.
食物 进食
Sick. Vomit!
生病 呕吐
You always were a competitive child.
你从小就争强好胜
Starving.
饿肚子
Hungry?
饥饿
Hungry. Something, something, hungry, something.
饥饿 什么饥饿什么
And I probably rewarded you for it too much.
我可能太过鼓励你的好胜心了
Still, I'll say, at the time,
不过在那个年代
I distinctly remember that was how you were supposed to raise a man.
我记得大家都认为应该这样培养男子汉
The first word. The. Second word.
第一个字是好 第二个字
Big.
大
Balloon.
气球
God, stop miming that one and move on!
天啊 别比这个字了 下一个
What's the last word?
最后一个字是
You okay down there, darling?
你还好吗 亲爱的
Rowing. Convulsing.
划船 抽筋
Dying! Dead.
死亡 死去
How many fucking syllables?
多少个音节啊
The Very Hungry Caterpillar.
"好饿的毛毛虫"
Yes.
对
Well done, dear.
真不错 亲爱的
Both of you.
你们俩都是
I was just about to say that.
我刚要说出答案
Really? Were you?
真的 是吗
Well played, Dottie.
厉害 多蒂
Excuse me whilst I tinkle.
失陪一下 我去小解
Anything? The roads are bad.
有什么消息吗 路况不好
They're probably caught in traffic.
他们可能堵车了
I'll check the news for accidents.
我看看新闻有没有报道交通事故
But keep playing, please. It's so nice to see people happy.
请继续玩 看见大家玩得开心可真好
Sean, things seem to be getting fraught. Maybe we should go.
肖恩 气氛似乎有点紧张 我们还是走吧
No, no, no. Please, stay.
不不不 拜托 留下吧
She could do with your support.
她需要你们的支持
Don't box me out, Julian.
别无视我 朱利安
I know how you're feeling right now,
我知道你现在是什么感觉
and I know you refuse to acknowledge it.
也知道你拒绝承认这种感觉
Where have Dorothy and Leanne gone? Wouldn't they like to play?
多萝西和莉安去哪了 她们不想玩吗
No.
不
Listen to me. I want to help you.
听我说 我想帮助你
Let me try to speak with you.
让我和你聊一聊
Julian.
朱利安
We're starting without you.
我们不等你了
You're gonna miss this round.
你要错过这一轮了
Are you there?
你在吗
Let me try to speak with you.
让我和你聊一聊
You don't have to go through this shit alone.
你不用独自面对这一切
I don't know why you keep insisting that you do.
我不知道你为什么坚持独自面对
Call me back.
给我回电吧
What was that?
什么声音
Julian?
朱利安
A snowstorm is creating dangerous driving conditions
暴风雪导致路面情况危险
all around Philadelphia.
整个费城都是如此
Holiday travelers should expect delays.
节日出行的人们可能要迟到了
What was that?
什么声音
Kourtney?
寇特妮
What's going on?
怎么回事
What?
什么
What's happened?
发生了什么
He's not breathing. Do something! What?
他没呼吸了 做点什么 什么
CPR! Something!
心肺复苏术 快点
What happened?
怎么了
Dorothy, don't look.
多萝西 别看
Call an ambulance.
打电♥话♥叫救护车
Call 911!
快打911
What's the address?
地址是什么
9780 Spruce Street. 9780 Spruce Street.
云杉街9780号♥ 云杉街9780号♥
Yes. Please send an ambulance. Somebody has stopped breathing.
是 请派救护车过来 有人停止呼吸了
It's been two minutes.
两分钟过去了
Lie down, Dorothy. We got this.
躺下 多萝西 有我们
9780 Spruce Street. Yes.
云杉街9780号♥ 对
Why isn't he breathing?
他为什么停止呼吸了
Come on, Julian.
拜托 朱利安
Paramedics are on their way.
医护人员在路上了
Juju.
小朱
Julian.
朱利安
剧集 | 灵异女仆(2019) | 导航列表