剧集 | 灵异女仆(2019) | 导航列表
It's not the same. Fuck you, it's not the same!
根本不一样 不一样个屁
Don't you raise your voice at me! You know what I thought?
别对我大声嚷嚷 你知道我是怎么想的吗
I thought you'd always protect him.
我以为你会一直好好保护他
I never thought that you would...
我从没想到你会...
No.
不
Go on. Say it.
来吧 说啊
What if he's dead?
如果他已经死了呢
What if you knew for certain, what would you do?
如果你很确定这一点 你会怎么做
You know what I'd do.
你知道我会怎么做
What any good mother would.
任何好母亲都会做的事
Tell me. I'd follow him.
告诉我 我会跟着他去
Where?
去哪
If there was even one in a billion chance there is something else,
就算只有亿万分之一的可能性
something more than this,
如果有另一个世界
I would hold his hand on that journey. Knife, rope or pills?
我会陪着他走那段旅程 刀 绳还是药
Not a rope.
绳子不行
With my Hermès belt next to his crib.
用我的爱马仕皮带 在他的摇篮旁边
That's 48 hours.
48小时到了
Never any good news after 48 hours.
过了48小时就只有坏消息
What is it?
是什么
He's alive.
他还活着
Jericho's alive.
杰里科还活着
Morning, Noel. How's it going? Thanks.
早上好 诺埃尔 你好吗 谢谢
Have a good day, man. Have a good one.
祝你今天愉快 你也是
剧集 | 灵异女仆(2019) | 导航列表