剧集 | 灵异女仆(2019) | 导航列表
Do you think it's them?
你觉得是他们做的吗
Who else could it be?
还能是谁
Sean seems to have his doubts, but I'm sure it is.
肖恩好像有点怀疑 但我觉得一定是他们
They know we have Leanne,
他们知道莉安在我们这里
so of course they'd make contact again now.
所以他们当然会再联络我们
Sean overthinks everything. It's them.
肖恩总是想太多 就是他们
Is this gonna be enough?
这些够吗
Not even close.
连零头都不够
That's why I'm gonna have to call in some favors.
所以我得找人帮忙
What's this?
这是什么
You know me. I always keep a little aside for a rainy day.
你了解我的 我总是未雨绸缪
I'm so thankful for my little brother.
有你这个弟弟 我真的太感恩了
Family first. Always.
家人永远第一 永远
Welcome back to Channel 8 News.
欢迎各位再次收看8号♥新闻台
In our next segment,
下一节
we have Isabelle Carrick reporting from Philadelphia's newest restaurant.
伊莎贝尔·卡里克 在费城最新的餐厅为您报道
Thank you so much, Doug.
非常感谢 道格
Love is in the air.
空气中弥漫着爱意
Thanks to our phones, it's now easier than ever to find a dinner partner.
有了手♥机♥后 寻找晚餐对象如今变得再容易不过
But at this new eatery in Center City,
但在中城区的这家新餐厅
the idea of a blind date is taken quite literally.
"盲约会"是字如其意
They say beauty is in the eye of the beholder,
人们总说情人眼里出西施
but when no one can behold, where's the attraction?
但如果蒙上眼睛 还能看到西施吗
In conversation? Touch? A gut feeling?
通过交谈 触碰 直觉
Even food tastes different when you can't see it.
蒙上眼睛 连食物的味道都不一样
I'm sitting here on my first blind date
这是我的第一个盲约会
with one of Philadelphia's most eligible bachelors, Frank Clemente.
对面是费城的黄金单身汉弗兰克·克莱门特
He self-identifies as a picky dater...
他认为自己对于约会对象颇为挑剔...
Can you believe it?
真离谱
What made you try this...
你为什么会尝试...
Six hundred for a case of Ravello.
一箱拉韦洛红酒600美元
Well, every little drop helps.
聚沙成塔嘛
But I paid 1,200 for it.
但我花了1200买♥♥的
If they'd given me a week, I could've got a fair price.
如果给我一周 我可以拿到公平价格
Then we wouldn't have Jericho for another week, would we?
那我们就要再等一周 才能接杰里科回家了 对吗
Yeah, you're right. Every little helps. Are we close?
是 你说得对 聚沙成塔 我们现在差得多吗
We're still about 20 short.
还差两万左右
Julian really came through for us, didn't he?
朱利安真是雪中送炭 对吧
Yeah, he's a real sweetheart.
是 他真贴心
I already have an offer from Jason Taylor.
杰森·泰勒已经出价了
You remember what a fuss he made when he saw you carrying it in the house?
你记得他看见你在家里搬它的时候 有多大惊小怪吗
He's always coming from a spinning class.
他总在飞轮健身课后过来
I don't want him putting his sweaty hands all over it.
我可不想他用那双汗手摸咖啡机
It will be painful, Sean, but I'm sure you'll weather it.
是很痛苦 肖恩 但我相信你能克服的
Shall I leave you alone for a moment while you say your goodbyes?
我要不要离开 让你单独和它道别
You said I could be downstairs between 9:00 and 10:00.
你说过我可以在9点至10点期间下楼
It's now 10:45.
现在10点45分了
I would like to make a cake.
我想做一个蛋糕
A cake?
蛋糕
These are the ingredients that I need.
这是我需要的材料
Sean!
肖恩
Yeah, I'm kinda pressed today.
我今天有点忙
Well, if you don't have time, you could ask Tobe to deliver them.
如果你没有时间 可以让托比送来
I'll try. Sean!
我尽量 肖恩
How long's the drive?
要开多久的车
Thirty minutes, but she wants to get there early.
30分钟 但她想提前到
Leave nothing to chance. Yeah.
不能侥幸 是
This just doesn't feel right.
感觉很不对
You're paying a ransom for a baby that isn't yours.
你在为别人的婴儿付赎金
When would that ever feel right? Yeah.
怎么可能对劲 是
What the fuck is Pillsbury Doughboy doing here?
面团宝宝来这做什么
I asked him to bring some stuff.
我让他送点东西来
Were you in my closet?
你翻了我的衣柜吗
You didn't specify any parameters to my walks.
你没规定我散步的范围
You took this. You have so many.
你拿了这个 你有那么多
It looks better on her.
在它身上更好看
Thank you, Chef.
谢谢 主厨
Are those the ingredients that I asked for?
那是我要的材料吗
Tobe.
托比
What are you making?
你要做什么
Cake.
蛋糕
We should leave now.
我们该走了
Traffic is moderate. Yeah.
交通挺畅通的 是
Will you help me?
你能帮我吗
Julian can watch over them.
朱利安可以看着他们
But make sure Leanne doesn't overextend herself.
但确保别让莉安太累
She's been through so much lately.
她最近经历过太多痛苦
I won't stay long.
我不会久留的
Yeah, I'll make sure of that.
放心 我也不会允许
You don't give them the bag until they hand over the baby.
他们把宝宝交过来之前 别把包给他们
And you don't let her out of your sight.
也别让她走出你的视线
She doesn't leave until Jericho is home.
杰里科回家前 她别想离开
He's anxious.
他很焦虑
Go get him.
加油
What sort of cake you making?
你要做哪种蛋糕
Fruitcake.
水果蛋糕
I like chocolate best.
我最喜欢巧克力
More for us, then.
那我们可以吃掉你那份了
So, what are we doing? What are we making? What's the recipe?
该怎么弄 要做什么 食谱是什么
It's called a king cake.
这叫国王饼
It's technically for the Epiphany.
严格来说是为主显节做的食物
My mother used to make it on Sundays.
我母亲过去总在周日做
She taught me how, said I could use it for my pageants.
是她教会我的 她说可以用于我的选美比赛
You were in pageants?
你参加过选美
She said it could be my special skill because I didn't have any.
她说可以把这个当作我的特长 因为我什么都不会
I never won.
我没有赢过
Sean and Dorothy are heading your way.
肖恩和多萝西正要过去你那边
What about the aunt and uncle? Are they gonna be here?
阿姨和叔叔呢 他们也会来吗
I'm not asking you to confront them. Just hang back in the distance.
我不是让你和他们对峙 远远地观望就好
You have eyes on the food court?
你能看见美食广场吗
No closer than that. You should be all right.
别再靠近 这样就可以了
Call me when they show up.
他们出现时打给我
What happened?
怎么回事
I'm handling it.
我能照顾好自己
Did those people who were holding you... I don't wanna talk about that.
是扣押你的那些人... 我不想谈这件事
Sorry.
抱歉
There's one more ingredient to a king cake.
国王饼还有一个材料
He said it's just past the goddess fountain, so...
他说过了那女神喷泉就是 所以...
This is it.
是这里
Sean, Sean, we're here. I see it.
肖恩... 我们到了 我看见了
Well, we're five minutes early, so just sit down and...
我们早到了五分钟 所以我们坐下...
Okay.
好的
Maybe we'll order something. It's important to look casual.
或者买♥♥点东西吃 我们必须看起来毫不在意
Hang on. I'm muting you.
等等 我先把你静音
Roscoe?
罗斯科
Your sister just showed up.
你姐姐刚出现了
All right.
好的
I think we're ready.
我们准备好了
Sundays were the only day she got out of bed.
她只在周日下床
For the cake.
为了做蛋糕
We'd practice. She'd have the bottle. The bottle?
我们会练习 她会拿一瓶酒 一瓶酒
Of brandy.
白兰地
It's for the glaze. If she hadn't drunk it all yet.
用来做糖霜的 如果她还没喝完的话
The rule was that if I did well in my last pageant, I got to put the baby inside.
规则是如果我上次选美成绩不错 宝宝就由我放进去
I got to do it four times.
有四次是我来放的
Only four times? Yes.
只有四次 对
Go ahead.
来吧
When it was time to eat it...
到了吃蛋糕的时候...
my mother would put on her best dress.
我母亲会穿上她最好的裙子
She'd cut the cake for us.
她会为我们切蛋糕
剧集 | 灵异女仆(2019) | 导航列表