剧集 | 灵异女仆(2019) | 导航列表
Good morning, George.
早上好 乔治
Where's George?
乔治在哪
He left.
他离开了
He did? When?
他走了 什么时候
Last night.
昨晚
He must have gone for Jericho.
他一定是去接杰里科了
He'll be back in time for lunch, I'm sure.
他肯定能按时回来吃午餐的
Did you say your father is bringing someone?
你是不是说你父亲会带人赴约
What?
什么
To lunch. I thought you said your dad was bringing a date.
来吃午餐 我记得你说你♥爸♥会带一位女伴来
Yes. Kourtney, with a "K."
对 寇特妮 豆蔻的"寇"
We don't have to do this.
我们没必要这么费心思的
Yes, we do.
当然有必要
Jericho needs his family today.
今天杰里科需要家人
It's his first Christmas.
这是他的第一个圣诞节
So that's me, you, Julian, Frank,
所以有我 你 朱利安 弗兰克
Kourtney with a "K," and Leanne?
寇特妮 豆蔻的"寇" 和莉安
Yes, of course, Leanne.
对 还有莉安
We should also set a place for George as well.
我们也该为乔治留个位置
Okay, so that's seven.
好的 一共七个人
Then I better do his brother.
看来也得煮了它弟弟
Good.
很好
We'll show them a perfect Turner Christmas.
我们要让他们见识一下 完美的特纳家圣诞节
They can't just take him back.
他们不能就这样把他接回去
Apparently Sean sees it differently.
显然肖恩有不同看法
And given Dorothy's somewhat tender mental state,
再加上多萝西脆弱的精神状态
asking too many questions will be inadvisable.
最好不要问太多问题
It's taken Herculean efforts just to stop her from involving the cops.
光是阻止她报♥警♥已经费了好大劲
This is why we have contracts.
这就是我们需要合约的原因
What have I always taught you?
我一直以来是怎么教你的
Oral agreements are only as good as the paper they're written on.
口头协议相当于废纸
I don't understand. They have a baby or don't they?
我不懂 他们到底有没有宝宝
Not that it's any of your business, Kourtney,
寇特妮 虽然这和你无关
but they did, once upon a time.
但他们曾经是有的
Wait, but whose baby are they waiting for tonight?
等等 那他们今晚在等谁的宝宝
Jesus, keep up!
天啊 跟上进度吧
They had a baby, then they had a fake baby,
他们本来有个宝宝 然后有一个假宝宝
then it was replaced with a real baby and now it's a fake baby again.
后来用真宝宝替换了 现在又变成了假宝宝
But this time, Dorothy knows,
但这次多萝西知道了
and she's expecting the Wisconsin yeti
她正期待着那个威斯康星野人
to arrive with a real baby any minute.
随时带着真宝宝出现
You follow, Kourtney?
明白了吗 寇特妮
No.
不明白
Just try not to blow your top, Kourtney.
保持淡定就好 寇特妮
We're hanging on by a thread.
我们现在的处境很危险
Merry fucking Christmas, one and all.
各位他妈的圣诞快乐啊
All right. Nice and easy.
好的 慢慢来 别紧张
Let the show begin.
好戏开场
Careful, Julian.
小心点 朱利安
Hello. Come in out of the cold. Is it snowing?
你们好 快进来 天真冷 在下雪吗
Hello. You're too thin, sweetheart.
你好 你太瘦了 亲爱的
And this, right here, is Kourtney.
这位是寇特妮
Kourtney, Dorothy.
寇特妮 这是多萝西
Dorothy Turner, 8 News.
8号♥新闻台的多萝西·特纳
I'm a big fan.
我是你的铁杆粉丝
Aren't you sweet?
你真甜
Your guests have arrived.
你的客人到了
The best thing about being the cook is...
当厨师最棒的一点是...
no one cares if you hide.
如果你藏起来也没人介意
She thinks he's coming back today, Sean.
她以为他今天会回家 肖恩
Your uncle made it seem like there was a chance.
你的叔叔让她以为有希望
My uncle left.
我的叔叔离开了
He's not coming back.
他不会回来了
You don't know that.
这点你无法确定
Look at my hand, he healed it.
看我的手 被他治好了
He wants to help us.
他想帮助我们
My uncle isn't like me.
我叔叔和我不一样
He's not gonna break the rules. Why not?
他不会破坏规则的 为什么
What are the rules?
规则是什么
Explain them to me. I want to understand.
解释一下 我想了解
Please.
拜托了
Leanne, I feel like... we're running out of time.
莉安 我感觉... 我们快没时间了
What will Dorothy do if he doesn't come back today?
如果他今天没有回来 多萝西会做什么
Yeah, so the Pinot Gris, followed by the Malbec,
对 灰皮诺 然后是马尔贝克
followed by the sweet, sweet Riesling.
再来是甘甜的雷司令
Malbec with goose?
鹅肉配马尔贝克
She said she'd follow him if there was a chance there's something else.
她说如果有另一个世界 她会跟着他去
Dorothy wouldn't be so stupid.
多萝西不会这么傻的
I don't know anymore. I can't predict her.
我已经无法下定论了 她难以预测
We gotta be prepared in case things don't go as we expect today.
我们必须准备好 以防今天事情的走向与我们预期不同
"As we expect"?
我们预期
You don't seriously believe that man is gonna bring your son back today.
你不会真的以为 那家伙今天会送你儿子回来吧
There's evidence. The note. Roscoe.
有证据啊 字条 罗斯科
What he said to Dorothy yesterday. It's possible.
他昨天对多萝西说的话 是有可能的
Jesus, Sean.
老天啊 肖恩
I'm starting to feel like the only sane fucking one in this family.
我开始觉得 我是这个家里唯一的正常人了
If no one else is going to...
既然你们不喝 我就喝了
The banquet is complete.
晚宴完整了
I would just like to say... Nothing.
我只想说... 别说了
Okay. Remember how we agreed you'd say nothing?
好吧 记得我们说好了你不开口吗
Well, I'd like to say something.
我有话要说
I would like to thank God that we are all here today with each other.
我想感谢上帝让我们今天有彼此的陪伴
To be together.
相聚在这里
This beautiful home with more food than we can feasibly consume.
这个美丽的家里有我们享用不完的美食
These... La Bonnotte potatoes are flown in at $300 a pound.
这些拉波诺特马铃薯是空运来的 半公斤300美元
We are very fortunate.
我们很幸运
And we all know it.
我们也都知道这一点
And perhaps we don't deserve to ask for anything more,
也许我们拥有的已经够多了
but something is missing.
但我们缺少了一样东西
So please, take it all away.
所以请把这些都拿走吧
We don't deserve it. We don't need it.
我们不配拥有这些 也不需要
Just bring us back what we lost.
只要把我们失去的送回来
Amen.
阿门
Thank you, darling. That was beautiful.
谢谢你 亲爱的 说得太美了
Yeah.
是
Shall we eat?
我们开动吧
$300 for potatoes.
300美元的马铃薯
I'm sorry. What the fuck was that?
抱歉 你这是在做什么
Julian. I'll repeat. What the fuck was that?
朱利安 我再说一次 你这是在做什么
It was just a prayer. Let's not blow this out of proportion.
不过是祷词 无需小题大做
I'm not blowing anything out of proportion.
我没有小题大做
I just didn't realize we invited the goddamn reverend to dinner.
我只是不知道 我们邀请了该死的牧师来吃晚餐
Don't be so tense.
别激动
What's the harm in a little faith?
有信仰很正常
Belief can do wonders in the realm of pain.
在痛苦中 信仰能带来奇迹
Pain? You never gave a fuck about my pain.
痛苦 你从来不在意我的痛苦
Sorry, Dottie. It's fine.
抱歉 多蒂 没事
Let's just all eat, please.
大家吃吧
Sean, this goose is delicious.
肖恩 鹅肉太好吃了
It really... melts in your mouth.
真的是... 入口即化
Yes.
对
Sean is a master.
肖恩可是大♥师♥
Thank you, Kourtney.
谢谢 寇特妮
Leanne, can I serve you some goose?
莉安 来一点鹅肉吧
Yes, please. I'd like to try some.
好的 谢谢 我想尝一点
Wonderful.
太好了
Did you hear that? That might be them.
你们听见了吗 也许是他们
Just get ready.
做好准备
Your phone is ringing. I'm aware. Thank you.
你的手♥机♥在响 我知道 谢谢
All right, let's get you inside there.
好的 上车吧
剧集 | 灵异女仆(2019) | 导航列表