剧集 | 灵异女仆(2019) | 导航列表
And a special thank you to all the viewers out there
也特别感谢寄来卡片
who sent cards and flowers.
和鲜花的各位观众
My husband and I were just so touched.
我丈夫与我很感动
So, God bless you all.
感谢大家
Fuck, I'm right here. You can call my name.
要命 我就在这 你可以直接叫我
Did you record that? Yeah.
你录下来了吗 录了
I wanna see. You're not going anywhere.
我想看 等等 你别动
It's been two weeks. I feel fine.
已经两周了 我感觉很好
I didn't just wipe your ass a thousand times for you to give up now.
我为你擦了那么久屁♥股♥ 你现在放弃对得起我吗
You could carry me down.
你可以抱我下楼
You heard what the doctor said.
你知道医生是怎么说的
As long as my feet don't touch the ground.
只要我的双脚不落地就没事
Captain Clumsy here?
你要信任我这个笨手笨脚大♥师♥吗
You said you had this.
你说了你能坚持下去的
But if you want, I can call the hospital. They got a bed waiting.
但如果你想 我可以联络医院 他们有床位
You're a bully.
你只会欺负人
I'm out of calamari.
我的鱿鱼吃完了
I'll make you some more tomorrow.
我明天给你做
I want more now.
我现在就要
Do you have any idea how long the batter takes?
你知道面糊要弄多久吗
I mean, the flour's in Amsterdam.
面粉是阿姆斯特丹的
Why can't you just be a normal person and do nothing?
你为什么不能正常点 别那么多事呀
Sean?
肖恩
Cheezus Crust, can I take your order?
芝士教主 请问需要点什么
And can I take your address, please?
请问你的地址在哪
1406 Hyacinth.
海牙辛斯街1406号♥
Yeah, we'll be an hour. Thank you.
是 我们一小时内送到 谢谢
You're charging too much.
你收费太高了
It's costing us $30 to produce every $13 pie.
一个13块的薄饼 我们的成本是30块
Then why haven't they placed an order yet?
那他们为什么还没订餐
I don't know! But the neighbors all love it.
不知道 但邻居都很爱吃
Fungo e tartufo. Porcinis, truffle oil, heavy on the burrata.
蘑菇松露味 牛肝菌 黑松露油 多放布拉塔乳酪
Yes, Chef.
好的 主厨
Chef? Yeah?
主厨 怎么
Why are we getting into the takeaway game?
我们为什么要加入外卖♥♥行业
I wanted the challenge.
我想要一点挑战
Yeah, but pizza?
对 但为什么是披萨
You ever eat pizza with someone you love?
你和你爱的人一起吃过披萨吗
I've had dates that end in pizza.
我曾有过一起分享披萨的约会
Right. Pizza's made to be shared.
对 披萨是用来分享的
Way back when, all food was, but the pack feeds together.
以前所有食物都是 一群人一起吃
We break bread.
我们一起用餐
Sean?
肖恩
Yes, Cheezus Christ... Crust.
是 芝士教主
Where are you?
你在哪
We're in.
上钩了
Is it ready? I'm illegally parked in that fucking bike lane they painted.
好了没 我违停在他们画的那条自行车道上
He's been fannying around with basil for the last 20 minutes.
他过去20分钟都在弄罗勒
If they cancel this order, I am gonna fucking kill him.
如果他们取消订单 我一定杀了他
What are you wearing?
你穿的是什么啊
I was at the opera. I have a life.
我刚才在歌♥剧院 我的生活多姿多彩
Natalie hates the opera. Good for her.
娜塔莉讨厌歌♥剧 她开心就好
You can't deliver pizza in tails.
你不能穿着燕尾服送披萨
Sean!
肖恩
Are you sure it's them?
你确定是那家人
Twenty cheese pizzas.
20份芝士披萨
There's a horde of hungry people in that house.
那座房♥子里住了一大群饥饿的人
Not one of them has a lick of individuality.
而且没有人有自己的想法
I got six more on the way. We've only got one oven.
还有六个马上就好 我们只有一个烤炉
What the fuck are you wearing?
你穿的是什么啊
They're never gonna believe he's delivering food.
他们不会相信他是送外卖♥♥的
We're gonna have to send Tobe.
我们得让托比去
Tobe? Gimpy?
托比 小跛子
It's just a regular delivery.
这只是普通的送餐
With the added excitement we will be right there with ya.
只不过加了点惊喜 我们与你一路同行
Yeah, I'm pretty sure this is in violation of my employee rights.
我很肯定这侵犯了我的雇员权利
Yeah, how about you stop bitching for two minutes
是 你能不能别再抱怨
and accept a cash tip?
闭嘴接受这份现金小费
What the fuck are we gonna do if it's them?
如果是他们 我们要怎么办
No matter what, we keep Dorothy here.
无论如何一定要让多萝西留在这里
Sean!
肖恩
Honey?
亲爱的
It's 9780 Spruce Street.
这里是云杉街9780号♥
I can't.
我不能
I can't leave the bed.
我不能下床
Is he there yet?
他到了吗
It's moments away.
快到了
What's taking so long? Why aren't they answering?
怎么这么久 他们为什么不应门
Yeah? Yeah, pizza.
哪位 送披萨
It's opening.
门开了
Is this corked?
这酒有木塞味了
I can't taste.
我尝不出来
The least you could do is change it.
至少你能换一瓶
You fucking change it. Okay.
你♥他♥妈♥去换啊 好的
Did I miss anything?
我错过什么了吗
Hello.
你好
Thanks.
谢谢
Yeah, there's more pizzas in the car.
车里还有披萨
Are they all children?
都是孩子吗
I need paying.
还没付钱
They're upstairs.
他们在楼上
It's just a party?
只是个派对吗
It's just a kids' party. Where's he going?
只是个小孩的派对 他去哪
I'm call him, tell him to come home.
我这就打电♥话♥让他回家
Wait.
等等
Leanne?
莉安
I found you.
我找到你了
Why are you here?
你怎么会在这
You guys ordered pizza.
你们订了披萨
In here.
在这里
No... Follow her. You follow Leanne!
不... 跟着她 快跟着莉安
I'm sorry. They sent me up here for money.
抱歉 他们让我上楼拿钱
Here.
这里
Right, yeah. Sorry.
是 好的 抱歉
My husband was reading to me.
我丈夫刚才在为我读书
He's exhausted.
他筋疲力尽
We're wasting time!
我们在浪费时间
Stop her! Just...
阻止她 快...
Dorothy, wait... No.
多萝西 等等... 不
Dorothy, wait... Move aside!
多萝西 等等... 让开
You can't just burst in there like a tornado.
你不能像旋风一样闯进去
She could have Jericho!
杰里科也许在她那里
But she doesn't!
但并没有
Leanne took a job with a family that is overwhelmed.
莉安在一户心力憔悴的人家工作
Do you think they want a baby in there with that woman in that condition?
以那个女人的身体状况 你觉得他们会收留婴儿吗
I don't know. I don't know. But I can't...
我不知道 我不知道 但我不能...
Don't tell me to just sit here and do nothing!
别让我光坐着 什么都不做
You found Leanne.
你找到莉安了
Now we have to strategize.
现在我们必须想策略
We have to be cautious.
我们必须谨慎行事
We need her to bring Jericho to us. Right?
我们需要她才能找到杰里科 对吗
That poor woman. Do you think it's cancer?
那可怜的女人 你觉得是癌症吗
Do I look like a fucking oncologist?
我像该死的肿瘤科医生吗
And why didn't you tell me Leanne was here?
你为什么不告诉我莉安在这里
We couldn't be certain. Until now.
我们不确定 现在才确定
You sent me to spy on her, didn't you?
你是派我来监视她的 对吧
Mission accomplished. Welcome to the CI-fucking-A.
任务完成 欢迎加入中情局
They just ordered another pie.
他们又订了一份薄饼
One margherita.
一份玛格丽特
Leanne's panicking.
莉安慌了
剧集 | 灵异女仆(2019) | 导航列表