剧集 | 灵异女仆(2019) | 导航列表
Promise me.
答应我
Sorry. Had to hit the restroom on the way.
抱歉 我顺便去了趟厕所
Thank you.
谢谢
Hey, Juju, it's Dottie.
嘿 小朱 是多蒂
I really wouldn't call if it wasn't important, but...
如果不是要紧事 我不会打来的 但...
I'm just having a really hard time.
我的情况很糟
Jericho's just crying and crying, and I have tried everything, and...
杰里科哭个不停 我试过了一切办法
I'm just really overwhelmed right now.
我手足无措了
So... maybe you could just come by...
能不能麻烦你过来
Juju, for, like, even a couple hours.
小朱 只要几个小时就好
Okay. Just call me back, okay? Bye.
好的 给我回电♥话♥ 好吗 拜拜
Why didn't you go?
你为什么没去
My dealer scored some great shit. I couldn't pass that up.
我的毒贩拿到了上好的货 我不能错过啊
She was alone with his body for four days.
她独自和他的尸体共处一室 长达四天
All I can think is...
我现在满脑子都是...
what if I went?
如果当时我去了呢
Why are you telling me this?
你为什么要告诉我
What do you want? Do you want me to feel sorry for her?
你想要什么 你想让我同情她吗
No.
不
It's just when a terrible thing happens...
我只想说 发生了可怕的事情时...
and you pretend that it didn't...
如果你假装它没发生...
it eats your insides.
这件事会吞噬你的内心
There was this green dress that my mother loved...
我母亲过去很喜欢一条绿色的裙子
so I decided to destroy it.
所以我决定毁了它
Try maybe make some room for her to love me.
我想让她的心腾出一点空间来爱我
I put it on the burner.
我把裙子放在炉子上
Didn't know how fast fire grows.
不知道火焰升得那么快
I wasn't even scared at all.
我甚至一点也不觉得害怕
I was just angry.
我只觉得愤怒
It felt like I was burning too.
感觉我也在燃烧
My aunt and uncle said that it must've been God working through me.
阿姨和叔叔说一定是上帝借我的身体行事
That terrible things happen for a reason.
发生可怕的事情是有原因的
Do you think that?
你也这么认为吗
I think that if that's God...
我认为如果上帝是这样的...
then I don't want anything to do with Him.
那我不想和祂有任何关系
He'll never leave this house without her.
不带上她 他绝不会离开我们家
So our deal is safe as long as we still have Leanne.
只要莉安还在这里 我们的交易就有希望
All right. Let's go inside. It's frigid.
好的 我们进去吧 冷死了
I can grab you a blanket.
我可以帮你拿一张毯子
That's very kind of you, Roscoe, but it's okay.
非常感谢 罗斯科 但不用麻烦了
We need to check on George.
我们得去看看乔治
It's just nice, the fresh air.
但外面的空气这么好
I thought we might stay out here for a little longer.
我们应该再在外面待一会儿
I really am cold, but we can continue speaking in the kitchen.
我真的很冷 我们可以去厨房♥继续谈
Roscoe, what are you doing?
罗斯科 你在干什么
I can't let you inside.
我不能让你们进去
Why not?
为什么
He told me to keep you out here until sunset, no matter what.
他让我无论如何 都要把你们留在外面 直到日落
Who?
谁
George.
乔治
What do you think you're doing?
你到底在干什么
I told you I wanted to help you!
我说了我想帮助你
What, did you think you could trick us?
你觉得你能玩弄我们
You could just walk out of the house without fulfilling your side of the deal?
不实现承诺就离开这里
Tell me! I needed time to prepare.
告诉我 我需要时间准备
We must do these things alone.
我们必须独自一人做这件事
Prepare? Yes.
准备 是的
We should all be ready.
我们都应该做好准备
The reunion will happen when the clock turns.
重聚将在整点时发生
This is certain.
必将发生
Good.
很好
It better.
你最好说到做到
I'm sorry, man. Just go.
抱歉 哥们 你走吧
You don't understand. Listen to me, Sean.
你不懂 听我说 肖恩
You know me.
你了解我的
You know I'm a rational man.
你知道我是一个理性的人
Something's happening to me. Things are changing.
我正经历着某些事 我的生活起变化了
They're shifting for the better.
朝着好的方向变化
What do you mean?
什么意思
I can't explain it.
我无法解释
All I know is that it started when I met him.
我只知道是从我遇见他那刻开始的
So when he asked me for a simple, harmless task,
所以当他要求 我做一件简单 无伤大雅的事
I knew I needed to say yes.
我知道我必须答应
Roscoe, you need to go.
罗斯科 你该走了
I'm trying to say that you can trust them.
我的意思是你们可以信任他们
They're not like us.
他们和我们不同
They're special.
他们很特别
I'm not supposed to do that.
我不应该这么做的
They say that anything that feels good is dangerous.
他们说让你感觉好的事都是危险的
Christmas has always been a time for sitting on Santa's lap
每到圣诞节 小孩会坐在圣诞老人的腿上
and whispering wishes into his ear.
对着他的耳朵轻声讲述愿望
But now child psychologists say that
但儿童心理学家说
this encourages manipulative behavior.
这会鼓励操纵行为
They argue that children should be encouraged
他们说人们应该鼓励儿童
to state their wishes directly without playing games.
直接说出愿望 而不是拐弯抹角
I can't do it.
我做不到
Why are you holding that knife?
你为什么握着刀
Do you wanna hurt me?
你想伤害我
You said that you loved me.
你说过你爱我
Everybody lies to me.
每个人都对我说谎
She'll come for you.
她会来找你的
Let her.
那就来吧
I can handle May.
我能应付得了梅
Not May.
不是梅
Oh, my God. Where did you come from?
天啊 你是从哪冒出来的
Sir? Sir, are you okay?
先生 先生 你没事吧
剧集 | 灵异女仆(2019) | 导航列表