剧集 | 灵异女仆(2019) | 导航列表
She often strays from our...
她总是擅自背离...
communal edicts.
群体的法令
And...
这个...
you mean communal as in what community?
你说的群体是指什么组织
You know who we are.
你知道我们是什么人
No, I don't. You do.
我不知道 你知道
You just pretend not to.
你只是假装不知道
George, I have no fucking idea who you are.
乔治 我根本不知道你是谁
We are all amongst you.
我们就在你们之中
Though we try not to take up space.
不过我们努力不引起注意
You might see us on street corners, under overpasses.
也许你曾在街角 天桥下见过我们
We are the ones who have been given
我们被赋予了
a second chance at life.
第二次生命
And we use it to enact God's divine plan.
我们将其用于执行上帝的神圣计划
To help others.
帮助他人
But... Wait. So you're saying you're a fucking...
但是... 等等 你的意思是你...
But we can only help the people we are told to help,
但我们只能帮助那些我们奉令帮助的人
and Leanne disobeys.
而莉安违背指令了
She has a bad habit of being headstrong,
固执己见是她的坏习惯
of exercising free will.
她总是任性行事
Jericho.
杰里科
That was his name?
他是叫这个名字吧
Jericho.
杰里科
Bringing him here,
把他带来这里
coming here in the first place...
一开始就不应该...
That was not her call to make.
那不该由她决定
She was not following his rules.
她违背了他的规则
That's why the baby couldn't stay.
所以那个婴儿不能留下
And...
然后...
then she meddled further. Look at the signs.
她还做了别的手脚 注意各种迹象
But what can I do? How do I fix it?
但我能做什么 我要怎么补救
I miss him.
我很想念他
Your only hope is to take her back to where she is needed.
你唯一的希望是把她送回需要她的地方
Where she was placed.
她被安置的地方
And pray for forgiveness.
然后祈祷被宽恕
Forgiveness for what?
宽恕我什么
You know that too.
这个答案你也知道
Hello. Is this Sean Turner?
你好 请问是肖恩特纳吗
Yes. Hi, I'm Taylor,
是的 你好 我是泰勒
calling from Gourmet Gauntlet. Are you familiar with the show?
我们是"铁腕美食大赛" 你对这个节目熟悉吗
Yeah, I've caught a few episodes. I'm a big fan.
是 我看过几集 我很爱看你们的节目
"Your journey's over."
"你的旅程到此为止"
Exactly. How would you like to be a part of season two?
没错 你愿意加入第二季吗
Really? Yes, as our head judge.
真的吗 对 担任我们的主评审
Me? Stop. The head judge?
我吗 不是吧 主评审
Yeah, that would be incredible.
好的 这太棒了
That's awesome. We shoot in LA in a few weeks' time.
太好了 我们几周后在洛杉矶拍摄
I'll have the lawyers work up the paperwork.
我会请律师准备相关文件
Yeah, thing is, I can't leave home right now.
是 有个问题 我现在走不开
If it was shooting in Philly, I could make that work, but...
如果是在费城拍摄 那就可以 但是...
Yeah, we have a two-month-old.
对 我们有个两个月大的宝宝
Yeah, hands full. Yeah. Exactly.
这样 抽不开身 是的 没错
If you return her, Sean,
如果你将她送回去 肖恩
make things right,
纠正情况
I'll undo what she did.
我会复原她所做的事
I'll heal you.
我将治愈你
That's how you'll be reunited with him.
这样你就能与他重聚
Where are you going? Where's he going?
你要去哪 他要去哪
He's making me a salve.
他要给我制♥作♥一个药膏
Okay. And? Anything?
好吧 然后呢 有什么进展
Not really. All he wants is Leanne.
没什么进展 他只想要莉安
And yet he's going off to play doctor.
但是他却有空当医生
Don't ask me to explain him.
别让我解释他的举动
What we need to do is get in touch with May Markham.
我们需要联络梅马克汉姆
She is obviously the one who makes the decisions here.
她显然是做主的人
Well, how do we do that?
要怎么联♥系♥她
I don't know. Get his phone? I doubt he has one.
不知道 拿到他的手♥机♥ 他可能没有手♥机♥
He doesn't seem to have anything apart from that suit he got married in
他似乎一无所有 除了那件他一直穿着的西装
and my Italian shoes.
和我的意大利鞋子
Well, what else did he say to you in there?
那他刚才还和你说了什么
Nothing really. He just...
没什么 他只是...
Well, he kept insisting that Leanne should be back at that Marino...
他坚持说莉安应该回去那个马里诺...
My God. If I have to hear about this fucking disabled woman one more time.
我的天啊 我不想再听到那个该死的残疾女人
He mentioned divine repercussions.
他提到神的报复
What? That's priceless.
什么 好荒谬
What? Boils? Locusts? A flood?
什么 疹灾 蝗灾 水灾
Well, I know, but... But what?
我懂 但是... 但是什么
Well, the cellar, the day after we brought her here.
我们把她带来这里的第二天 地窖就出事
I don't like the words that are coming out of your mouth right now, Sean.
我不喜欢你现在说的话 肖恩
If you think he gets Leanne before I have my baby back in my arms...
如果你觉得在宝宝回到我的怀抱之前 他能得到莉安...
No, I know.
不会的 我知道
If you believe what he says, you're as crazy as they are.
如果你相信他的话 你就和他们一样疯狂
I don't believe him.
我不相信他
You made some great strides, Sean,
你取得了很不错的进展 肖恩
but I will take it from here.
但接下来由我接手吧
I'm stating the fucking obvious,
我想指出再明显不过的一点
but your house isn't equipped
你的房♥子容不下
for the number of prisoners it currently accommodates.
目前困在这里的囚徒
He's not a fucking prisoner.
他不是囚徒
He'd have to get past Dorothy first, so he is our prisoner.
他必须先通过多萝西那关 所以他是我们的囚徒
Much like Rapunzel in there.
就像困在塔上的长发姑娘
I need to talk to her.
我必须和她谈一谈
She's not the sweet child you think she is, Sean.
她不是你想象中的善良小孩 肖恩
No? So what is she then?
是吗 那她是什么
I'm serious, Julian. What the fuck is she?
我是认真地问你 朱利安 她到底是什么
What was he saying about me?
他是怎么说我的
My uncle.
我的叔叔
Nothing.
没说什么
I heard you.
我听见你们的谈话了
It's not nice to talk about people behind their backs.
在别人背后说坏话不太好
He said we have to return you to where we found you.
他说我们必须把你送回原来的地方
He said you're needed there, so...
他说那里需要你 所以...
And you believe him?
你相信他
I don't know what I believe.
我不知道自己相信什么
Did you disobey your aunt and uncle when you first came to us?
你一开始来我们家时 是违背了阿姨和叔叔的命令吗
So you came because you wanted to help?
你来这里是因为你想帮忙
Please, we need your help right now.
求求你 我们现在很需要你的帮助
I already told you.
我已经告诉你了
I don't think that Jericho can come home, Sean.
我觉得杰里科不可能回家了 肖恩
But maybe he can. I think we can fix it.
也许有可能 我认为我们能补救的
Never interrupt a man in prayer.
永远别打断正在祷告的人
Do you know what $200,000 can buy you these days?
你知道如今二十万美元能买♥♥到什么吗
I mean, not you, because you have no need for anything,
不是你啦 毕竟你什么都不需要
but in the actual world,
但在现实生活中
this money could help a lot of disadvantaged people.
这笔钱能帮助许多不幸的人
Feed them. Build huts. Whatever.
满足温饱之类的
Choose any charity. Give to the poor.
随你选任何慈善组织 把钱捐给穷困的人
You are impossible!
你不可理喻
"He who trusts in his riches shall fall,
"倚靠财富的 自己必跌倒
but the righteous shall flourish as the green leaf."
义人必兴旺如绿叶"
How do you call yourself righteous?
你怎好意思自称义人
You kidnapped my son.
你绑♥架♥了我的儿子
She was down here?
她来过这下面
No.
没有
I don't know. Maybe.
我不清楚 也许吧
It's progressing.
越来越严重
Her presence here is an infection.
她在这里就如瘟疫
It's spreading.
正在散播
What hath she wrought? No, I...
她做了什么 不 我...
I don't think that's what that is. Then how do you explain it?
我觉得问题不在这里 那你要如何解释
剧集 | 灵异女仆(2019) | 导航列表