剧集 | 灵异女仆(2019) | 导航列表
Where the fuck are you going?
你♥他♥妈♥要去哪
Shut up! There's a fucking cop in the house.
闭嘴 家里来了警♥察♥
What the...
什么...
Will you shut the fuck up? You're breathing too loud. Shut up.
你能不能闭嘴 你的呼吸声太大了 闭嘴
I was actually hoping to speak with your husband. Is he home?
其实我想和你丈夫谈谈 他在家吗
My God. Sean?
天啊 肖恩吗
Sean... Yes.
肖恩... 在的
Here he is now.
他在那呢
Mr. Turner. How's your hand?
特纳先生 你的手还好吗
Fine. Thank you for asking.
没事了 谢谢你
I wondered if we might have a word in private.
不知我们能不能单独谈一谈
Or... we can all have a word together.
大家一起谈也可以
Please.
请坐
I'm sure you heard about the family in West Chester.
你们一定听说了西切斯特那家人的事了
Yes. We just saw on TV. Horrific.
是的 我们刚才在电视上看到了 真可怕
Had you met the Marino family?
你们见过马里诺一家吗
No, not that I can recall.
没有 据我回忆是没有
What about their nanny, Leanne?
他们的保姆莉安呢
What is this?
这是怎么回事
What's going on?
有什么问题吗
Well...
是这样...
I was hoping you could tell me.
我本希望你们能告诉我
What's up, guys? It's me, Sergio. Welcome back.
大家好 是我 瑟吉奥 欢迎再次收看
Today I'm gonna talk about Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Remastered.
今天我要聊一聊 使命召唤 现代战争2重制版
I really love this game and the Gulag update
我很爱这个游戏 也爱古♥拉♥格♥的更新
and actually today we have a special guest.
其实 今天我们有一位特别嘉宾
No.
不
Come on, Leanne. You have to say "Hi" to the viewers.
来吧 莉安 你要和观众打个招呼
Don't be scared. I only have nine viewers.
别怕 我只有九个观众
This is my babysitter, Leanne.
这是我的保姆莉安
She's actually pretty good at Call of Duty
她其实很擅长玩使命召唤
even though she's never played video games before.
虽然她以前没玩过电子游戏
She got 13 kills her first round.
她第一轮就杀了13人
Okay, Sergio, can I go now?
好了 瑟吉奥 我能走了吗
One more game.
再来一局
I was gathering evidence.
我是在收集证据
I was waiting till I had something substantive.
我在等待 直到我有实质证据
Do you understand how illegal it was doing what you did? Spying.
你知道你做的事是非法的吗 跟踪偷♥窥♥
You could have been arrested. Well, I knew you wouldn't believe me.
我们可以逮捕你的 我知道你不会相信我
The last time you were here, you treated me like I was a mental patient.
你上次来时将我当成精神病人一样对待
I am telling you this cult has to be involved.
这件事一定和这个邪教有关
It's why Leanne was there.
所以莉安才会在那里
They took my son and now they've taken the Marino boy too.
他们带走了我的儿子 现在又带走那个马里诺家的男孩
If you had listened to me sooner,
如果你早点听我说
maybe we could have done something to stop this,
也许我们本能阻止这一切发生
but I am my son's best help.
但我的儿子只能依靠我
I understand your frustration, Dorothy.
我理解你很沮丧 多萝西
Believe it or not, I'm just trying to help you.
无论你相信与否 我只是想帮助你
I will believe that when you find Jericho before I do.
你在我之前找到杰里科时 我才会相信
Leanne!
莉安
Is there somebody else here?
这里还有别人吗
No, it's just an old house. It's settling.
没有 老房♥子就是这样 房♥子在下沉
Why... aren't you listening to me?
为什么... 你不听我的话
This is a lead on May Markham.
这是一条关于梅·马克汉姆的线索
Listen to me, Dorothy. Mr. Marino was under a lot of stress.
听我说 多萝西 马里诺先生在生前承受很大压力
What about the boy?
那个男孩呢
He's missing, but Mr. Marino's note...
他失踪了 但马里诺先生的遗言...
Note? What note?
遗言 什么遗言
He left a detailed note.
他留下了详细的遗言
We're looking for a body.
我们在找的是尸体
Do you understand?
你明白吗
No, that's just what they want you to think.
不 他们希望你们这样认为
They must have written that note themselves. It's a trick.
那个遗言一定是他们写的 那是圈套
No, Dorothy, there's no cult involved.
不 多萝西 没有邪教参与此事
Sometimes the mind sees what it wants to. We connect dots that...
有时我们的大脑只看到我们想看到的 我们会过度联想...
I'm trying to help you understand.
我在努力帮助你理解
Do you understand?
你明白吗
So it's all just a coincidence.
所以这只是巧合
Just bad luck. Nothing to do with us.
纯粹是厄运 和我们无关
Yes.
是的
Well, then nothing's changed... and you're wasting time.
那么一切还是没变 你正在浪费时间
So why don't you go do your job and I will do mine.
所以我们不如各自做该做的事吧
Action.
开拍
Leanne. Action.
莉安 开拍
You have to finish your dinner, Serg.
你必须吃完晚餐 瑟吉
But I'm filming. I'm gonna be a celebrity!
但我在拍摄呢 我要当名人
Well, we told your mom that you will eat well tonight.
我们告诉过你妈妈 今晚你会乖乖吃饭
Asparagus is gross.
芦笋最恶心了
Fine.
好吧
You know who's coming. No.
你知道谁要来了 不
It's too late. She's already on her way.
太晚了 她已经在路上了
Have you been bad? Have you been mean?
你是不是做坏事了 你是不是对人不好
You may get a visit from Aunt Josephine. No!
约瑟芬阿姨会来找你噢 不要
You better run! No!
赶快跑 不要
I'm sorry, Mr. Marino. We're just playing.
对不起 马里诺先生 我们只是在玩耍
It's okay.
没关系
Dad, are you okay?
爸爸 你没事吧
It's just nice to see you happy, Serg. That's all.
看见你这么开心真好 瑟吉 仅此而已
What was that? The wind?
那是什么声音 风吗
You know, you think I can get a glass of water?
能不能给我一杯水
Sure. Yeah. I'll get it for you.
没问题 我去帮你拿
Dorothy, are you okay?
多萝西 你还好吗
We gotta move him. What?
我们得移走他 什么
Pick him up.
扶他起来
I just...
我只是...
This headache. It's like a needle.
头痛 就像针扎
Migraines. I know them well. Yeah.
偏头痛 我很熟悉 是
Up, up, up...
起来...
Will you excuse me for a second.
失陪一下
I appreciate it. Long night.
非常感谢 今晚很漫长
Sure you don't want something stronger? No.
你确定不喝点带劲的 不了
Frankly, I'm very concerned, Sean.
说实话 我很担心 肖恩
Dorothy involved herself in a very dangerous situation here.
多萝西做的这件事很危险
Well, yeah. That's her reporter's instinct and...
是 那是她的记者本能作祟
I've seen this kind of thing before.
我以前也见过这样的情况
People like Dorothy have a tendency to insert themselves in similar situations.
多萝西这样的人很容易卷入类似的情况
They see a connection that's not there.
他们会幻想出并不存在的关联
They relate to someone else's pain.
他们与别人的痛苦产生共鸣
I wanted to stop by and warn you. I'm not even on duty.
我只是想上门提醒你 其实不是我值班
Well, I appreciate that.
谢谢你这么做
Well, I'd feel a whole lot better if I can take a quick look around.
如果我能在家里看一看 我会觉得安心得多
Off the clock.
不算正式搜查
What for?
为什么
It's just the Marino's nanny is still unaccounted for.
主要是马里诺家的保姆仍然下落不明
We can't ignore the connection here no matter how tenuous it may be.
我们不能忽视两家的关联 无论这关联有多薄弱
It's better that I do it than some other cops.
相比其他警♥察♥ 由我搜查更好一点
Right. Now you understand, don't you?
是的 所以你明白了吗
Yeah, yeah. Right.
明白了 好
Well, this is my office, but she's been using it for research.
这是我的办公室 但她用这里做调查
I looked into them, you know. The Church of Lesser Saints.
其实 我调查过他们 小圣徒教
You did? Yeah, of course.
是吗 是 当然了
Even if I had doubts, I need to check under every bridge. It's my job.
虽然我有怀疑 但不能放过任何线索 这是我的工作
They tricked people into thinking they... They do miracles.
他们蒙骗人们 让别人相信他们能创造奇迹
But they're long gone, Sean.
但他们早就消失了 肖恩
My God. What's going on?
天啊 怎么回事
She wanted to look around.
她想在家里看一看
And Sean let her? 'Course he did. It's Sean.
肖恩允许了 当然 毕竟是肖恩
Leanne...
莉安...
We gotta get him out of here.
我们必须把他搬出去
Here.
来
剧集 | 灵异女仆(2019) | 导航列表