剧集 | 灵异女仆(2019) | 导航列表
Here we are.
吃吧
Dorothy?
多萝西
The sedative I put in your pizza might unsettle your stomach,
我在你的披萨里放的镇静剂可能会令你的胃部不适
so you should get down what you can.
所以你应该尽量吃点东西
How did I get...
我是怎么...
Tobe? Yes, your friend, Tobe, brought you.
托比 对 你的朋友托比把你送来的
I have to leave.
我必须离开
Where's Jericho?
杰里科在哪
I don't know.
我不知道
Well, you'll stay here till you remember.
你在记起来之前就住在这里吧
What if she needs the toilet?
如果她要上厕所呢
I left a bucket and a roll of tissue.
我留了一个桶和一卷纸
We have three and a half bathrooms.
我们有三个浴室 一个洗手间
I need you to be on board with this.
你必须和我站在一边
It will only work if we're united.
只有齐心协力才能成功
And what if she doesn't talk? She will.
如果她不愿开口呢 她会的
Remember that heartbreaking piece I filmed in 2015 on drug rehabilitation?
记得我在2015年的那个 关于戒毒的悲惨报道吗
You isolate the addict.
方式是让上瘾者独处
Remove all temptation. You have to be firm and consistent.
拿走所有诱惑 一定要坚定不移
And once they surrender
一旦他们投降
and they admit they don't know what's best,
他们承认自己的无知
that's when you know they're on the road to recovery.
你就知道他们开始好转了
She's not a junkie.
她不是瘾君子
Heroin, religion, it's all the same beast.
海♥洛♥因♥ 信仰都是同一种坏影响
Leanne has been under the influence of a cult for the majority of her life.
莉安几乎一辈子都在邪教的阴影下
She's loyal to them.
她对他们忠心耿耿
We have to break that bond
我们必须断开他们的联结
before she'll tell us where they're keeping Jericho.
她才会说出他们藏杰里科的地方
It's that simple?
有那么简单吗
Under no circumstance must you go up there without me.
没有我陪着 你决不能上楼
She will manipulate you. You're not as strong as you like to think.
她会操纵你的 你没有自己想像中意志坚定
Call me if anything develops.
有新情况就打电♥话♥给我
Look, honey, the builders are here.
看 亲爱的 建筑工来了
See? We're fixing everything.
你瞧 一切都在好转
Guys. Morning.
你们好 早上好
How you doing?
你好吗
Appropriating a baby was one thing,
盗走婴儿是一回事
but imprisoning an 18-year-old girl you've abducted in your attic
但绑♥架♥18岁的女孩并把她监禁在阁楼里
is a whole new level of skullfuckery.
这是另一个层面的疯狂
She's not a prisoner.
她不是囚犯
No? What is the correct legalese for this scenario?
是吗 这种情况的正确法律术语是什么
I was wondering how this could be more relaxing. Thank you.
还嫌我不够紧张吗 谢谢
It's my fucking hand. I keep forgetting about it.
是我该死的手 我总是忘记
You don't feel this at all?
你完全没感觉
Nothing. It's like it's not even there.
没有 几乎感觉不到手
You should see a doctor. It sounds like you got a brain clot.
你应该看医生 听起来像脑血栓
Why would it be a brain cl...
怎么会是脑血...
Has she said anything yet?
她说了什么吗
Little Anne Frank up yonder.
就像阁楼里的安妮·弗兰克
I can't get to her.
我没法见她
She could be telling Dorothy anything.
她可能会和多萝西乱说
You think I don't fucking know that?
你觉得我不知道这点
If I could just talk to her, if I could just reason with her,
要是我能和她谈谈 讲讲道理
maybe she'll tell me where he is.
也许她会说出他在哪
Or she's gonna lead Dorothy straight into the arms of Aunt Cuckoo.
也可能她会把多萝西送到疯狂阿姨的手掌心
She's not gonna help Dorothy.
她不会帮多萝西的
You heard what she said about her to Tobe.
你也听到她是怎么和托比抱怨她的
Peter Pan always said the key to flying is "Think happy thoughts."
彼得·潘总说飞翔的秘诀是"想快乐的事"
But I had to go down to the King of Prussia wind tunnel
但我必须来到普鲁士国王的风洞
to really defy gravity.
才能真正地抵抗重力
I had to go to three different stores to find the tomato.
我去了三间商店才买♥♥到番茄汤
Someone must be buying in bulk for the winter.
一定有人为了过冬而批量采购
I see you're making yourself at home.
你住得挺舒服的嘛
These clothes are not for dress-up.
这些衣服不是用来过家家的
The family I was stationed with, the mother's very sick.
我之前工作的那户人家 那个母亲重病在身
The little boy, Sergio, their family, they need me.
小男孩瑟吉奥 他们家需要我
I feel sorry for them.
我很同情他们
I made a commitment to them.
我向他们做过承诺
Yes, you also made a commitment to us. You signed a contract.
对 但你也承诺过我们 你签了合约
I can't give Jericho to you.
我不能把杰里科交给你
Then you'll tell me where he is.
那就告诉我他在哪里
Maybe you'll feel differently tomorrow.
也许你明天会改变想法
One day at a time.
慢慢来
She was quite petulant tonight.
她今晚很固执
She never used to be like that.
她以前不是这样的
In fairness, we didn't have her locked up, pissing in a bucket before.
说句公道话 以前我们也没有把她锁起来 让她在桶里小便
It's because she's away from their influence.
这是因为她离开了他们的掌控范围
She doesn't know how to think for herself. She's been brainwashed.
她不知道如何独♥立♥思考 她被洗♥脑♥了
Maybe we could bring her down in the evening
我们可以在晚上让她下来
if we keep a close eye on her.
只要看紧她就好
I have asked,
我问过了
and she has repeatedly refused to tell me where Jericho is.
但她一直不愿告诉我杰里科在哪
I just think...
我只是觉得...
We are so close to getting him home,
我们差一点就能找回杰里科
and you want her to get her steps in.
你只在乎让她多活动筋骨
Will you please, just this once, trust me to handle this in the correct way?
你就不能相信我能妥当处理一次吗
You need to bring him back.
你必须带他回来
I told you.
我已经告诉你了
Why won't you do it?
你为什么不愿意
Mrs. Turner. Stop.
特纳太太 停下
Stop.
停下
I need him back!
我需要他回来
God, you're hurting me!
天 你弄疼我了
I think I threw my back out flying yesterday.
我昨天飞的时候好像拉伤背了
You were five feet off the ground. It's the same muscles.
你离地1.5米 用到的肌肉是一样的
Maybe I should take her breakfast up.
我上楼给她送早餐吧
We have a strategy.
我们是有策略的
She might say something to me that she wouldn't say to you.
有的话她可能愿意对我说 而不愿和你说
Why would she trust you and not me?
她为什么信任你 而不是我
I don't know. Sometimes you can be a...
不知道 有时你有点...
I can be what?
我有点什么
Just let me see if I can get through to her.
让我试试能不能说服她
One egg.
一颗蛋
You'd spoil her if I'd let you.
如果我允许 你肯定会宠坏她
Just tell my car to wait, please. Sure.
让我的车等一等 谢谢 好的
Breakfast?
要吃早餐吗
My mother used to make us start every day with an egg.
我母亲以前总让我们每天早上吃一颗蛋
Be gentle with these decorations. They've been here forever.
弄这些装饰时小心点 都是古董
I'm surprised they even work.
没想到居然还能用
Did you have a breakfast routine growing up, Leanne?
你从小有固定的早餐习惯吗 莉安
We had every meal together.
我们每一顿饭都一起吃
No matter what had happened that day,
无论那天发生什么
we would all come together and share our stories.
我们都会聚在一起 分享自己的故事
Where's Jericho?
杰里科在哪
I wanna talk to Mr. Turner.
我想和特纳先生谈谈
Whatever you can say to him, you can say to me.
你想和他说的 都能和我说
Very well.
好吧
You won't come between us.
你不可能介入我们的
Sean and I are a family. Something you've clearly never had.
肖恩和我是一家人 你显然从来没有拥有过
Hello, Leanne.
你好 莉安
You found Angela.
你找到安吉拉了
I call her Mrs. Barrington.
我叫它巴灵顿太太
She was in our bedroom for a while,
我们住在里滕豪斯广场的公♥寓♥时
when we had the apartment at Rittenhouse.
曾把它放在卧室里
She wore scarves mostly.
它大多时候戴围巾
I didn't know she was going to do that.
我不知道她会这么做
Bring you here in that way.
用这种方式带你过来
Why haven't you told her?
你为什么没告诉她
It has to be one of you.
必须由你们中的一人告诉她
You don't know Dorothy.
你不了解多萝西
剧集 | 灵异女仆(2019) | 导航列表