剧集 | 灵异女仆(2019) | 导航列表
My name is Leanne Grayson.
我叫莉安·格雷森
Leanne Grayson.
莉安·格雷森
Leanne Grayson.
莉安·格雷森
And I come from Wisconsin.
我来自威斯康星
My name is Leanne Grayson, and I come from Wisconsin.
我叫莉安·格雷森 我来自威斯康星
My special skill is baking cakes.
我的特长是烘焙蛋糕
You're up.
你起来了
Sean and I thought it might be a nice change for you
肖恩和我觉得改变一下你的作息
to get out and about now and then.
时不时出来散散步 挺好的
A few scheduled units every day.
每天几次
Do let us know your preferred hours.
请告诉我们你希望是哪些时间段
Anyway, now we can get started.
总之 我们可以开始了
Now, I didn't know your thoughts on blueberries.
我不知道你喜不喜欢蓝莓
I assure you these are sweet, not tart,
我保证这些很甜 不酸涩
but some people balk at any fruit in a pancake.
但有些人看到松饼里有水果就抗♥议♥
So, in that case, we do have chocolate chips.
所以我也准备了巧克力片口味
Or berries and cream on the side, if that's what you prefer.
如果你喜欢 也可以把蓝莓和奶油单独放
I'm not sure if it's supposed to be medium or medium-high.
我不确定应该是中温还是中高温
Sean!
肖恩
Sean!
肖恩
Okay.
好
I am so sorry we forgot about you all weekend.
我们整个周末都忘了你 很抱歉
You must be starving. I am gonna make it up to you.
你一定饿极了 我会补偿你的
Is someone else joining us?
还有谁要一起吃吗
I thought you could use a friend.
我想你需要朋友陪陪
All right.
好了
Thank you.
谢谢
Tobe. Yes, please.
托比 好的 谢谢
And Leanne.
然后是莉安
None for me.
我不用
These are real delicious, Mrs. Turner.
真好吃 特纳太太
You should really try some.
你真的应该尝一点
Morning, Chef.
早上好 主厨
Tobe's always expressed such a great interest in Leanne
托比总是对莉安很有兴趣
that I figured why not invite him over?
所以我想不如邀请他过来
Don't look at me that way.
别这么看着我
You scared me. What you did.
你吓到我了 你做的事
I know. Harming her. I know I went way too far.
我知道 伤害她 我知道我太过分了
But the fact remains, we still need to draw her out.
但情况并没变 我们仍需要让她开口
It's our only hope of bringing Jericho home.
这是让杰里科回家的唯一希望
I thought you'd be proud of me for at least devising a new strategy.
我以为你会为我骄傲 至少我想出了新策略
So... how's everything?
一切可好
Good.
很好
I just wanted to say I'm sorry about that night with the pizza.
我只想说 关于披萨的那晚 我很抱歉
I didn't know anything, or...
我事先什么都不知道 否则...
Mrs. Turner has explained the situation very clearly to me.
特纳太太已经把情况解释得很清楚
It's an important step in the healing process. Acknowledgment.
这是治疗过程的重要一步 承认问题
Right.
是
It sounds like you fell in with a bad crew.
你似乎加入了很不好的团体
Same thing happened to me in high school for a little bit.
我在高中时也有一段相同的经历
They weren't religious or anything, but they were just really into blow.
那些人倒不是宗教人士 但他们热衷可♥卡♥因♥
Not that I've ever done...
不过我并没有...
I mean, I've tried it once, but...
我是试过一次啦 但...
Jericho must be so happy to have you back.
你回来杰里科一定很高兴
I haven't seen that little guy around lately.
我最近都没看到那个小家伙
Jericho's with his grandpa today.
杰里科今天在他外公那里
It's healthy to bond across generations.
多让他们联络感情 这样比较健康
That's true.
没错
So, I was thinking, Leanne,
我之前在想 莉安
when everything's, you know, okay and good,
等一切好转了
maybe you and I can go and celebrate, if you want?
如果你愿意的话 我和你也许可以庆祝一下
Just us?
只有我们俩
Yes, it's important to have something to look forward to.
对 有值得期待的事是很重要的
And when all of this horrible business is behind us,
当这一切可怕的事成为过去
Leanne will be free to go wherever she pleases.
莉安想去哪里都可以
Right.
是
Now, wasn't that fun?
是不是很有意思
And more fun could be had if you cooperate.
如果你合作 就能过得更有意思
You can see I'm doing what I'm supposed to, Leanne...
莉安 你能看到我正尽我所能
in regards to the ransom.
准备赎金
"Tell no one, baby lives."
"别告诉任何人 宝宝就能活"
Wait.
等等
Here. This is for your cuts.
给 这是治疗你的伤口的
No, thank you.
不用了 谢谢
Leanne, I'm not the kind of person.
莉安 我不是那种人
I'm sorry I hurt you.
很抱歉伤害了你
But you have to understand, for Jericho,
但你要明白 为了杰里科
there is nothing I wouldn't do. Nothing.
没有什么是我不会做的
He's part of me, do you understand?
他是我的一部分 你懂吗
You can lock me in now.
你可以锁门了
One cup, dried apricots.
一杯杏脯
One cup, chopped dates.
一杯碎枣
One cup of butter.
一杯黄油
Ms. Turner?
特纳太太
Sign here.
在这里签名
Thank you.
谢谢
Sean!
肖恩
Look!
快看
It's fucking tiny.
这也太小了
What does it mean?
这是什么意思
Does it have genitals?
它有生殖器吗
And you ordered it?
这是你订的吗
I did not.
不是
We should let her out. We promised her the morning.
我们应该放她出来 我们答应过早上让她出来的
They've hacked our account.
他们入侵了我们的账户
They're using our credit cards.
他们在用我们的信♥用♥卡♥
A message.
有个字条
What does it say?
上面写了什么
God.
天啊
Ingenious. But in the future, could we talk this shit through first?
很聪明 但以后我们能先说好再行动吗
The fuck is that? You didn't send it?
这是什么鬼东西 不是你寄的
"Bring 200,000 to the Franklinville Mall food court, 8:00 p.m. tomorrow.
"明晚8点带二十万到富兰克林维尔商场的美食广场
Cash only."
必须是现金"
I know we need to keep her occupied.
我知道我们不能让她闲下来
'Cause from burial, it's a hop and a skip to homicide,
因为从活埋到故意杀人只是一小步
but this is gonna build hope and make things worse.
但这会给她希望 让情况变糟
Number one...
第一...
I fucking told you so.
我他妈说得没错吧
I get why she did what she did.
我明白她为什么那么做
Number two, I didn't send this. You didn't send it.
第二 这不是我寄的 不是你寄的
What do you mean you didn't send it?
什么叫不是你寄的
I didn't fucking send it. Then who did?
这真不是我寄的 那是谁寄的
No.
不可能
It can't be them, though.
不会是他们
He didn't want money. He flat out refused.
他不想要钱 他当时直接拒绝了
Because you didn't offer him enough.
因为你给得不够
He knew he could get 200. He just had to squeeze harder.
他知道能拿到二十万 他只需再逼紧一点
What if we're walking into a trap?
如果这是个陷阱怎么办
Is there a world where Dorothy does not go to the mall
多萝西有可能明晚不带着一大袋现金
with a big bag of cash tomorrow night?
去商场吗
No, of course there fucking isn't.
当然不可能
Then I suggest we put our stash to good use
那我建议好好利用我们的私房♥钱
and go with the good old-fashioned method of paying these fuckers off.
采取传统方法处理 给那帮混♥蛋♥钱
Fuck.
真该死
Julian, thank God. Did you talk to Sean?
朱利安 感谢老天 你和肖恩谈过吗
I saw the note.
我看到字条了
Help me, will you?
帮帮我吧
I don't know what goes in which box. We may have to mix and match here.
我不知道哪个盒子是装哪个的 我们可能得混搭了
What a mess.
真是一团糟
I've always warned Sean, if you're not liquid, you're a pauper.
我总是提醒肖恩 手头没有现金 那你就是穷♥人♥
剧集 | 灵异女仆(2019) | 导航列表