剧集 | 灵异女仆(2019) | 导航列表
Okay, she doesn't want Tobe running back here saying he saw her.
她不想让托比回来 告诉我们他看到她了
Well, should I deliver it?
要我送吗
Talk to her? Right now, she doesn't know what we know.
和她谈谈 现在她不知道我们所知道的
So, until we have something that resembles a fucking plan,
所以除非我们想到像样的计划
let's just... keep it that way.
我们暂且... 按兵不动
You okay? You look like shit.
你还好吗 你看起来糟透了
I'm fucking grand. How's Natalie?
我他妈棒极了 娜塔莉怎么样
My God. Natalie, Natalie, Natalie.
天啊 娜塔莉 娜塔莉 娜塔莉
Everyone keeps fucking on about Natalie.
大家总是提起娜塔莉
I've literally never mentioned Natalie.
我根本就没提过娜塔莉
I have no idea how she is.
我不知道她怎么样
You think she's okay?
你觉得她没事吧
You wanna go out there and make it yourself, don't you?
你想出去亲自做 对吧
She wants to be involved.
她想参与
She wants to feel like she's doing something. So...
她想有点事情做 所以...
Come in.
进来吧
Will you join me?
你想和我一起吃吗
What are you doing here, Leanne?
你在这里做什么 莉安
I wanted to say goodbye.
我本想和你道别
But I thought that you would try and talk me out of leaving.
但我觉得你会尝试说服我别离开
Would you have listened to me?
你会听我的话吗
Maybe.
有可能
But I had to go.
但我必须离开
I didn't have a choice.
我别无选择
Did something happen with the Turners?
和特纳夫妇有矛盾吗
It was Dorothy.
是多萝西
I couldn't live with her for another day.
我无法忍♥受再和她同住一天
I've heard enough of this.
我听够了
Leave it.
别动
She's not like she is on the television.
她和电视上不同
She's selfish, and she's cruel.
她自私又残酷
She's mean.
她很刻薄
Dorothy. I just need a minute.
多萝西 让我单独待会儿
Call me if anything happens.
有什么情况就叫我
You came all the way down? Why didn't you call?
你怎么下楼了 你为什么不打电♥话♥
Don't worry. I handled it.
别担心 我处理好了
She didn't mean that.
她不是那个意思
I get it all the time.
这种话我听多了
People wanting to be my friend, but I don't have space for them.
总有人想当我的朋友 但我没有位置留给他们
They get jealous, petty. It's nothing new.
他们就心生嫉恨 不是第一次了
Let me help.
我来帮你吧
I can do it myself.
我自己能行
About how much longer do you think?
你觉得还要多久
Ninety seconds.
90秒
Great.
很好
Be a dear and bring it through when it's done.
烤好后麻烦你送过来
I'm sure they'd let you back. If you wanted.
他们一定会让你回去的 如果你想的话
Mrs. Marino treats me very well here.
马里诺太太对我很好
What about Jericho? Bet he misses you.
那杰里科呢 他一定很想你
You mustn't tell them that I'm here.
你不能告诉他们我在这里
Promise me.
答应我
Tobe?
托比
Look, they were just worried about you.
听我说 他们只是很担心你
What have you done?
你做了什么
I...
我...
What's wrong?
怎么了
I stood up too fast.
我起立得太急了
Leanne?
莉安
Leanne? Leanne?
莉安 莉安
Leanne?
莉安
Leanne! Take me off mute.
莉安 取消静音
Okay... Tobe. Can you hear me?
这个... 托比 你能听见我说话吗
Yeah. She just collapsed, Ms. T. I gotta call 911.
能 她刚刚昏倒了 特纳太太 我得打911
I wouldn't recommend that.
我不建议你这么做
You've just entered a private residence
你刚私闯民宅
and drugged a young woman with pizza.
并给一位年轻女子的披萨下了药
What?
什么
This is what I want you to do.
你接下来这么做
Pick her up off the floor, put her in the back seat of your car,
把她从地板上扶起来 放在你的车后座
and drive her here.
然后开车送她来这里
If you don't do that, I'll call 911 myself.
如果你不这么做 我就亲自打911
But...
但是...
Don't worry. I handled it.
别担心 我处理好了
Slice.
来一块吧
剧集 | 灵异女仆(2019) | 导航列表