剧集 | 灵异女仆(2019) | 导航列表
立即行动 你会拯救无辜的男女
By acting now, you are saving innocent men and women.
虽然他们曾是你的家人
And although they may have once been family,
但永远别忘记你真正的敌人
never forget who your adversary truly is.
祝你好运
Good luck to you,
愿上帝赐予你他的力量
and may God bless you with his strength.
你决定丢下职责 来到这个家庭
You made a decision to abandon your charge and come to this family.
我想知道原因
I would like to know why.
多萝西需要我的帮助
Dorothy needed my help.
你帮了她吗?
And have you helped her?
是的
Yes.
可是 莉安 我们来世上只有一个目的
But, Leanne, we are here for one purpose.
做他的仆从
To serve him.
来吧 看看你还能否开悟
Come. Let's see if you can be saved.
多萝西
Dorothy!
不
No.
天啊 不
Oh, my God. Oh, no.
不
Oh, no.
不
No.
天父在上 我犯下了罪孽
Heavenly Father, I have sinned against you.
请你原谅我
I ask you to forgive me.
施恩于我的人生 洁净我的信仰
Come into my life and cleanse me of my own belief.
我放弃俗世的所有
I give up my earthly possessions,
将心灵向你敞开 主
and I open my heart to you, O Lord.
愿你以你的旨意主导我的身体
I ask you to reign my body for the purpose of your will.
我放弃俗世的所有
I give up my earthly possessions,
将心灵向你敞开 主
and I open my heart to you, O Lord.
愿你以你的旨意主导我的身体
I ask you to reign my body for the purpose of your will.
我将忘记多萝西特纳
I will forget Dorothy Turner.
怎么了 莉安?
Something wrong, Leanne?
为什么要说这句话?
Why do I have to say that?
我们必须准备好摈弃一切
We have to be prepared to renounce everything.
容不下任何羁绊
We have no room for attachments.
继续 莉安
Continue, Leanne.
我将忘记多萝西特纳
I will forget Dorothy Turner.
我将忘记多萝西特纳
I will forget Dorothy Turner.
贪恋他人是一种罪孽 即使贪恋的是母亲也一样
It is a sin to covet someone, even a mother.
你迷失了方向 莉安
You lost your way, Leanne.
你必须付出代价
You must pay the price.
天父在上…
O Heavenly-- O Heavenly Father--
怎么回事?
What the fuck?
多萝西 快开门
Dorothy, open the fucking door.
我不要离开这个房♥间
I'm not coming out of this room.
为什么?
Why not?
他们把他杀死了 肖恩
They've killed him, Sean.
我有一种…可怕的感觉
I'm getting... horrible feelings.
我做了一个决定
I've made a decision.
你并不确定
You don't know that.
相信我 别这么做
Trust me. You don't wanna do this.
我想要我的宝宝
I want my baby.
那你必须先开门
Then you need to open the door.
这样我们才能想出办法
Because then we can figure something out.
我们必须一起努力才能做到
But we need to be together to do that.
我知道你不可能理解做母亲的感受 肖恩
I know you can't possibly understand how a mother feels, Sean.
我们是同一个灵魂
We're the same soul.
我必须去找他
I need to be with him.
那我呢?我需要你
But what about me? I need you.
我该怎么办?没有你 我要如何活下去?
What do I do? How do I breathe without you?
真对不起
I'm so sorry.
我真的不是故意伤害你的
I truly don't mean to hurt you.
希望你原谅我这么做 -我决不会原谅你的 决不
I hope you can forgive me for this. -I will never forgive you for this. Ever.
我发誓
I swear.
太迟了 我已经做了决定
It's too late. I've already made the decision.
如果他还活着 我要怎么和他说?
And what am I supposed to tell him if he's still alive?
我要告诉他你让他失去了母亲 因为…
I'm supposed to tell him that you left him motherless because of--
你能闭嘴吗?
Would you shut up?
你在外面大吵大闹的 我无法下手
I can't do this with you yelling out there.
你不会这样对你的儿子的 我知道
You won't do that to your son. I know you won't.
天父在上
Heavenly Father,
我将让这个孩子的灵魂 与她神圣的统治者重聚
I will unite this child's soul with her divine ruler.
将她从她本身的邪恶中救出 让她的灵魂重返光明
Save her from her own evil and return her spirit to the light.
你将像其他人一样燃烧
You will burn like the rest.
天啊
Jesus.
你还好吗?
Are you okay?
莉安…
Oh, Leanne. Leanne.
她伤到你了吗?
Did she hurt you?
不 我没事…
No, I'm okay. I'm okay.
按住伤口 来
Put pressure on it. Here.
肖恩 她们在下面
Sean, they're down here!
你能移♥动♥吗?
Can you move?
平静下来 深呼吸
Calm down. Take deep breaths.
肖恩
Sean!
我去找他来帮忙
I'm gonna go get him... for help.
去去就回 如果需要我就叫一声
I'll be one minute. And you call to me if you need me.
我马上回来
I'll be right back.
多萝西
Dorothy.
她想让你以为他死了
She wanted you to think he was gone.
什么?
What?
他没死
He's not gone.
我会带他回到你身边的
I'm gonna bring him back to you.
莉安
Oh, Leanne.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我一会儿就回来
I'll be right back.
肖恩
Sean!
你瞧?
See?
她保护我了
She protected me.
就像我是她女儿一样
Like I'm her daughter.
虚荣是一种罪孽 约瑟芬阿姨
Vanity is a sin, Aunt Josephine.
肖恩 她们在屋里 我在地下室找到她们了
Sean! They're inside. I found them in the basement.
他会回来的 肖恩 她同意了
We're getting him back, Sean. She's agreed to it.
她去接他了
She's gone to get him.
你不相信我
You don't believe me.
没关系 你没听见她说的话
That's fine. You didn't hear what she said.
你之后就知道了
You'll see.
莉安?
Leanne?
莉安?
Leanne?
他们随时会回来
Any minute now.
多萝西 我觉得她不会送他回来
Dorothy, I don't think she's bringing him back.
拜托你对我有一点信心
Have some faith in me, please.
我不像你想得那么脆弱
I'm not the weak thing you think I am.
之前你在育儿室时
When you were in the nursery...
你说你有种不好的感觉 仿佛你知道了什么
and you said you had a bad feeling, like maybe you knew something...
我想错了
Well, I was wrong.
记得去年8月 我去加州
Remember last August when I went to California
你独自在家一周吗?
and you were here alone for a week?
肖恩 你干嘛现在提起去加州的事?
Sean, why are you telling me about a trip to California right now?
因为当时发生了一件事
Because something happened.
但在告诉你之前 我希望你明白这是真的
But before I tell you that, I want you to know that this is real,
我会陪着你…
and I'm here--
肖恩 闭嘴
Sean, shut up.
不 我必须告诉你
No, I have to tell you this.
不…肖恩 闭嘴
No, no, Sean, shut up.
划呀划 划小船
Row, row, row your boat
缓缓顺着溪水荡
Gently down the stream
一定是别人家的信♥号♥♥
It's got to be someone else's signal.
生活甜如梦
Life is but a dream
小小的蜘蛛爬上了排水管
The itsy-bitsy spider Crawled up the waterspout
雨点落下来 冲走了小蜘蛛
Down came the rain and Washed the spider out
太阳出来了
Out came the sun
晒干了雨水
And dried up all the rain
莉安
Leanne?
剧集 | 灵异女仆(2019) | 导航列表