剧集 | 灵异女仆(2019) | 导航列表
Mr. Turner? You remember me? I'm Officer Reyes.
特纳先生 你还记得我吗 我是瑞斯警官
I hope you guys know what you're doing.
希望你们知道自己在做什么
Where is she?
她在哪
We need to learn to talk his language.
我们需要学会他的语言
The baby, he should never have been here. It was a mistake.
那个婴儿 他一开始就不该来这里 那是个错误
Leanne has a bad habit of exercising free will.
任性行事是莉安的坏习惯
Your only hope is to take her back to where she is needed.
你唯一的希望是把她送回需要她的地方
That's how you'll be reunited with him.
这样你就能与他重聚
We don't know much, but there were reports of gunfire.
我们尚未取得详细的情况 但据报曾发生枪击
We're told neighbors reported a round of gunshots
据说邻居报♥警♥ 表示听到一阵枪声
at 1:00 in the morning, half an hour ago.
事发于凌晨1点 半小时前
Authorities have yet to release information
当局尚未公布
on the whereabouts or safety of the family inside.
屋内一家人的安危情况
More on this case as it develops. I'm Isabelle Carrick, 8 News.
我们将继续跟进此事 我是8号♥新闻台的伊莎贝尔·卡里克
Are you happy?
你开心了吗
Your disobedience has a cost.
你的不服从是有代价的
How could she be involved in this?
她怎么可能和这件事有关
What did you do to that family, George?
你对那家人做了什么 乔治
Did you hurt them?
你伤害了他们吗
Was it May? Is she behind this?
是梅吗 她是幕后黑手吗
You answer me.
回答我
What have you done? I knew it.
你做了什么 我就知道
He's gonna carve us up and turn us into a Turner flesh suit.
他会把我们大卸八块 将我们做成特纳人肉装
Leanne. Follow her and find out what she knows.
莉安 跟着她 看看她知道什么
Leanne.
莉安
Leanne.
莉安
I wanna talk to you.
我想和你谈谈
I need you to tell me what happened at the Marino place.
我需要你告诉我在马里诺家发生了什么
Please, leave me alone.
拜托 让我一个人待着
Leanne, I'm desperate. I need you to tell me something. Anything.
莉安 我没有别的办法了 你必须说点什么 随便什么都可以
I should never have come here.
我一开始就不该来这里的
What do you mean? Why not?
什么意思 为什么
It... It wasn't my place, and now it's too late. It's all too late.
这不是我该管的事 现在已经晚了 一切都晚了
You're not gonna fix anything locked in the attic.
关在阁楼里是解决不了问题的
Will you come out here, please?
你能出来吗 拜托
George.
乔治
What did May do to them?
梅对他们做了什么
George?
乔治
You really think they're behind this?
你真的认为这件事是他们捣的鬼
He was obsessed with sending Leanne back to that house,
他执着要莉安回到那户人家
and now a violent attack.
现在发生了暴♥力♥袭击事件
Maybe that was intended for her.
也许原本的目标是她
Well, I'm not getting my goddamn throat slit.
反正我不要被无故割喉
What is he in, a fucking coma?
他这是他妈昏迷了吗
I don't know.
不知道
He knows he's guilty, that's why he's not answering us.
他知道自己有罪 所以不回答我们
He's faking it.
他在假装
I don't know, Dottie.
未必呢 多蒂
This is good.
这样更好
This means we have something they really need.
这样意味着我们有他们非常需要的东西
We have the upper hand now and that's how we'll get Jericho back.
我们现在占上风 这样就能让杰里科回来
We won't let you intimidate us! Do you hear me?
我们不会被你威胁的 你听见没
Who are they, the Marinos?
马里诺一家是什么人
They were a family just like yours.
他们只是一个家庭 就像你们家
And why were you supposed to be there? Explain that to me.
你为什么应该在他们家 和我解释一下
He sent me.
他派我去的
Who? Uncle George?
谁 乔治叔叔
Someone reads the signs and tells us where we're meant to go.
有人读出迹象 把我们应该去的地方告诉我们
Everybody has their place and I disobeyed his will by coming here.
大家都有属于自己的地方 而我违背了他的意愿 来了这里
I broke the rules.
我破坏了规则
Well, what happens when you break the rules?
破坏规则有什么后果
Anything? I'm trying.
有什么进展吗 我还在努力
What's this?
这是在干嘛
I reported on this cult.
我报道过这个邪教的事
I know more about them than anyone at the network,
我比新闻台的任何人都了解他们
more than the police.
甚至胜过警方
I need to prove they did this. Prove they're still active.
我必须证明这是他们做的 证明他们仍在活动
Cults survive on discretion,
邪教的生存之本是谨慎低调
and something like this means they're panicking.
发生这种事说明他们慌神了
What are you looking for?
你在找什么
Evidence. Maybe they've done something like this before.
证据 也许他们以前也做过这种事
You can drop the act, brother. It's just the two of us.
别装了 弟兄 这里只有我们俩
I know you can hear me.
我知道你能听见我说话
Okay. Fine.
好吧 行
Motherfucker.
狗♥娘♥养♥的
Hi, Eric. It's Dorothy Turner.
嗨 埃里克 是多萝西特纳
How are you?
你好吗
Yeah, you know, I have a quick favor to ask.
是这样的 我想请你帮个忙
I was wondering if you had any info on Isabelle's story.
伊莎贝尔的那则报道 不知道你有没有相关信息
Yeah, the Marino family.
对 马里诺一家
My...
天啊
No, thank you.
不 谢谢
You're the best, Eric. Thanks.
你最棒了 埃里克 谢谢
It's bad.
情况很糟
A triple homicide.
三人被杀
Christ.
老天啊
But get this, the youngest child is missing.
还有 最小的孩子失踪了
A little boy.
一个小男孩
As tributes pour in following this tragic update,
人们得知这一悲剧的最新消息后 纷纷加入哀悼的队伍
concern continues to grow
大家越来越担心
over the fate of the missing ten-year-old boy, Sergio Marino.
失踪的十岁男孩瑟吉奥·马里诺的命运
Roadblocks are in place
现场已放置路障
and volunteers are knocking on doors in surrounding neighborhoods.
志愿者正在附近的居民区挨家挨户探访
But with bad weather headed this way, the clock ticks.
但是考虑到即将到来的坏天气 大家的时间紧迫
Those people were murdered, and the kid is missing.
这家人被杀 那孩子不见了
I know.
我知道
Snatching tots, killing families. What's that mean for us?
拐走小孩 杀害家庭 所以我们会怎样
We're safe. We have leverage.
我们是安全的 我们有筹码
It's the cops.
是警♥察♥
Good. They're here for Bozo.
真好 他们是来找这位小丑的
Well, they can't have him. What are you, nuts?
不能让他们带走他 你疯了吗
I have gotten us this far alone. We're close.
我凭一己之力帮我们走到这一步 我们马上就要成功了
We need George to broker the deal.
乔治是谈判的筹码
We cannot risk any outside interference right now.
我们不能冒险让外人插手
They're the police, Dottie.
他们是警♥察♥ 多蒂
Well, what good have Philly's finest done for us this far?
迄今为止 这帮费城警♥察♥为我们做了什么
Look, if we let them take George,
听着 如果让他们带走乔治
we'd be right back where we started waiting for the phone to ring.
我们就又回到起点 继续干等电♥话♥铃响
So what do we do?
那我们该怎么办
Hide him.
把他藏起来
Hide him?
藏起来
Just get him out of here and I will talk to the police.
把他搬出去 我来应付警♥察♥
Grab his legs.
抓着他的腿
God.
天啊
Okay.
好的
Fuck.
该死的
Fuck.
该死的
Shit.
靠
Okay.
好的
Officer Reyes.
瑞斯警官
Mrs. Turner, is everything all right?
特纳太太 一切可好
Is there some news about Jericho?
杰里科有消息吗
No, I'm sorry.
没有 很抱歉
Do you mind if I come in?
我能进来吗
Sure.
当然
Dropping him. I'm dropping him. Don't drop him!
快掉了 他快掉下去了 别让他掉
He's slipping. Fuck it.
他要滑下去了 算了
Shit. Shit. Fuck.
该死 该死 真要命
Fuck.
该死的
Fuck. Fuck.
该死 该死
剧集 | 灵异女仆(2019) | 导航列表