剧集 | 灵异女仆(2019) | 导航列表
This fascination she has with this Leanne girl,
她对这个莉安姑娘如此执迷
I feel like I'm still not getting the full picture.
我觉得我仍然没有了解全部情况
Well...
这个...
after we got the doll, Dorothy put the call out for a nanny,
我们买♥♥了娃娃后 多萝西开始招聘保姆
and we got a lot of résumés.
我们收到许多应征者的履历
We got a ton, and Leanne was one of them,
无数的履历 莉安是其中之一
and that was Dorothy's favorite, you know, and...
多萝西最喜欢她的履历
But when she saw the reality,
但当她看见现实情况
you know, when she saw what Jericho really was, she freaked out.
当她看到杰里科到底是什么时 她惊慌失措
I mean, she didn't take the job, so we parted ways.
她没有接受工作 所以我们说了再见
Then Dorothy saw her on the street
之后有天 多萝西在街上看见她
and realized she must be working for another family,
意识到她一定在为另一家人做事
and she became obsessed with her.
她开始对她产生执迷
She just, you know, thought, you know, Leanne was still our nanny.
她觉得莉安仍是我们的保姆
So...
所以...
That's an awfully big coincidence. Yeah, I know. It's crazy.
这也太巧了 可不是 很疯狂
And, you know, I shouldn't have let her believe in it and...
我不该任由她相信这些
and I recognize that.
这一点我是明白的
Just... Just talk to her, Sean.
和她好好聊一聊吧 肖恩
Right.
是
What's in there?
那里面是什么
That's the attic. You know, storage.
那是阁楼 储物室
We... You know, we keep it locked. It's... It's private.
我们通常会锁门 里面是私人物件
So...
所以...
Right. Hurry up.
好 快点
I'm carrying the weight.
负重的是我
All right. Just stay here. What? No.
好的 留在这里 什么 不
My God.
天啊
Did Dorothy do this?
这是多萝西做的
She comes up here sometimes.
她有时会上来
Sean.
肖恩
Do you know what it takes to hurt your own family?
你知道人要怎样才会伤害自己的家人吗
People aren't born like that.
会那样做的人不是天生如此
It's not natural.
那不是自然的行为
Mr. Marino was hurting,
马里诺先生很痛苦
and his wife was sick, and he refused to cope with the pain.
他的妻子身体不好 他不愿面对痛苦
Do you understand what I'm saying?
你明白我的意思吗
Your wife needs help.
你的妻子需要帮助
I'm sorry. I just... Are you good?
抱歉 我只是... 你没事吧
I'm just a little dizzy.
我只是有点头晕
I'm just gonna head back down. We're good here.
我还是下楼了 这里没什么问题
I'm sorry to bother you, Dorothy. It won't happen again.
抱歉打扰你们 多萝西 不会有下次的
Let me walk you out.
我送你出去吧
That's all right. I can show myself out.
没事的 我自己走就好
Listen, I know I crossed a line.
听着 我知道我越界了
I didn't mean to hurt anyone.
我无意伤害任何人
It's more that I didn't want you to hurt yourself.
其实我也不想看见你伤害自己
Shut the fuck up.
闭嘴
My God.
天啊
Damn it, will you...
该死的 你能不能...
You can call me if you start to see things differently.
如果你开始从另一个角度看事情 可以打电♥话♥给我
I'll be an honest friend.
我会与你坦诚相待的
She's gone.
她走了
What the fuck are you doing?
你在做什么
I was just...
我只是...
Never mind!
随便吧
A tragic conclusion to a tragic case.
以悲剧开场 以悲剧结束
Just a few minutes ago,
几分钟前
press was notified that the body of the youngest Marino child
媒体得知马里诺家最小孩子的尸体
was found in a concealed crawl space underneath the stairs.
在楼梯下一个隐藏的爬行空间内被发现
Sergio, only ten-years-old,
瑟吉奥年仅十岁
sustained three bullet wounds to the side of his head.
头部一侧有三个子弹伤
He appeared to have been shot through the wall by his own father.
疑被其亲父隔着墙壁枪杀
Our hearts go out to the friends and family of the Marinos.
对马里诺一家的亲朋 我们致以哀悼
We here at the station are deeply saddened by this news
本台人员对这则新闻感到深切的悲伤
and can only wish that someone had been there
多希望当时现场有其他人
to stop this senseless act of violence.
阻止这一冷酷无情的暴行
Let's make a deal here, George.
我们做笔交易吧 乔治
You can have Leanne and go wherever you want.
你可以带走莉安 随便去哪都行
It's your family, not ours.
毕竟这是你的家族 不是我们的
You have your customs, I can appreciate that,
你们有自己的规矩 我尊重这点
but we want our son back.
但要把我们的儿子送回来
I need you to agree to bring Jericho back.
你必须同意将杰里科送回来
Do you agree?
你同意吗
Answer me, George.
回答我 乔治
Let's make a deal here.
我们做笔交易
Do you agree?
你同意吗
Wake up, George! Answer me!
醒一醒 乔治 回答我
Jesus! Be careful.
天啊 小心点
Make the deal! Don't antagonize him.
同意吧 别激怒他
Bring Jericho back.
把杰里科送回来
Say yes to the deal.
同意这笔交易
It's addressed to him.
是寄给他的
Well, fucking open it.
快打开啊
Stand back just in case.
记得后退 以防万一
Is it a Betamax tape?
这是卡式录像带吗
Betamax? Who the fuck uses Betamax anymore?
卡式录像带 这年头谁还用卡式录像带
The answer has come.
答案到了
George.
乔治
Leanne must watch the tape tonight. Give it to me.
莉安必须今晚看录像带 给我
We must show her.
必须给她看
There's no time to waste. Where is your Betamax player?
没时间了 你们的卡式录像带播放器呢
We don't have a Betamax player. Wrong decade, George.
我们没有卡式录像带播放器 啥时代了 乔治
She must see the tape now. She needs to know.
她必须立即看录像带 她必须知道
But, George, wait.
但是 乔治 等等
Let him go.
让他去吧
It worked.
奏效了
I called their bluff.
我揭穿他们的谎言了
God!
天啊
剧集 | 灵异女仆(2019) | 导航列表