剧集 | 灵异女仆(2019) | 导航列表
If Dorothy sees you have that...
如果多萝西看到你有那个...
She'll what?
她会怎样
Let me do something for you, Leanne.
让我帮帮你吧 莉安
If I take you back to your family, would you like that?
你希望我把你送回家人身边吗
I can't tell you where he is.
我不能告诉你他在哪
You don't have to.
你不用告诉我
You could just bring him home.
你只要把他送回家
I know you can. Sean?
我知道你能做到 肖恩
I'm home.
我回家了
Better not let her find you in here, Mr. Turner.
可别让她发现你在这里 特纳先生
Where is he?
他在哪
He's in a better place.
他去了更好的地方
Surrounded by people that love him.
身边都是爱他的人
We keep him warm, and we keep him happy.
我们让他一直感到温暖 快乐
And we keep him safe.
我们也让他一直平安无事
Safe from you.
远离你的伤害
Gee...
天啊...
I'm burning. Dorothy!
我的手烧得疼 多萝西
Dorothy!
多萝西
Shit.
该死
Dor...
多...
Dorothy?
多萝西
Where is she?
她在哪
What did you do with...
你做了什么...
What did you do?
你做了什么
She wouldn't tell me.
她不肯告诉我
This is too far.
这太过分了
Nothing is too far.
怎么都不算过分
Dorothy.
多萝西
Dorothy.
多萝西
It's okay. It's okay.
没事的 没事的
It's okay.
没事的
It's okay.
没事的
Do you want any help?
你需要帮忙吗
I can manage.
我自己来就行
She's not a bad person. She just loves him that much.
她不是坏人 她只是太爱他了
You can feel it again, can't you?
你又有感觉了 对吗
Your hand.
你的手
And that's why you woke up and found me?
所以你才醒来 找到我
剧集 | 灵异女仆(2019) | 导航列表