剧集 | 灵异女仆(2019) | 导航列表
You don't know what it would do to her.
你不知道这会对她有什么影响
She deserves whatever's coming her way.
无论发生什么 都是她应得的
If anyone wants to punish her, they can.
如果有谁想惩罚她 那没问题
Because it cannot compare to what she would do to herself.
因为那根本无法和她会对自己做的事相比
You want to help us, Leanne. I know you do.
你想帮助我们的 莉安 我知道
In return, let me help you.
作为回报 让我帮你吧
Just tell me where he is.
告诉我他在哪里
And I'll give you anything you want.
你想要什么 我都给你
I want to use the bathroom.
我想用浴室
What happened to your hand?
你的手怎么了
It was an accident.
是个意外
Does it hurt?
疼吗
Agony.
痛苦
The fight broke out earlier at this Germantown chicken joint.
日耳曼敦的这家鸡肉店今天发生了斗殴
When staff made the announcement
鸡肉店员工宣布
that their chicken sandwiches would be rationed to two per customer,
每位顾客只能买♥♥两份鸡肉三明治
the scene turned ugly.
场面顿时变得难看了
Shit. Yeah, baby. Yeah!
该死 加油 对
Get him, baby!
揍他
Come here! What are you doing?
过来 你在做什么
That's not yours.
那不是你的
Hit him!
揍他
Hit him!
揍他
Where is he?
他在哪
Where is he? No!
他在哪 不
You took him away from me!
你把他从我身边夺走
You tell me where he is!
告诉我他在哪
You sleep okay?
睡得好吗
I get panicky at 2:00 a.m.
我一到凌晨2点就惊慌
It's like my body seems to be remembering something my mind forgot.
简直像我的身体试图记起 我的大脑忘记的某件事
So strange it's always 2:00, don't you think?
好奇怪 总是凌晨2点 你觉得呢
I feel like it's about Jericho.
我感觉和杰里科有关
Maybe we should talk to Natalie, get her to prescribe you something.
也许该找娜塔莉谈谈 让她给你开点药
Yeah.
是
You'd like that. Turn me into a zombie.
那样你最高兴 让我变成僵尸
That's not what I said.
我不是这个意思
Sorry, darling.
抱歉 亲爱的
I'm just tired.
我只是累了
How did we sleep?
昨晚睡得还好
I used to pray for you, Dorothy.
我过去曾为你祈祷 多萝西
Not anymore.
我不会再这么做了
Well, that's good, because we no longer allow superstition in this house.
那就好 因为我们家 再也不允许迷信活动了
You can make this stop, Leanne, anytime you like!
你可以结束这种情况的 莉安 随时都可以
Century eggs.
皮蛋
They soak them in tea. That's what gives them the color.
用茶腌制的 所以是这个颜色[瞎扯蛋]
We didn't start trying till we were in our mid-30s.
我们30多岁才开始尝试要孩子
It would have been career suicide for her to do it any earlier.
如果早点生 会葬送她的事业
That's why she blames herself for all that's happened.
所以 对于发生的一切 她责怪自己
We'd almost given up.
我们差点就放弃了
I don't know why I'm telling you this.
不知道我为什么要和你说这些
It's because you want me to feel sorry for her.
因为你希望我同情她
Or understand her a bit better.
或是更体谅她
The truth is, I'll tell you whatever you wanna hear
其实如果能让他回来 你想听什么话
if we can get him back.
我都会说
Who?
谁
Don't play games.
别和我玩游戏
I know you're a good person. I know what you did for us.
我知道你是个好人 我知道你为我们做了什么
Tell me who you're looking for.
告诉我你找的是谁
Jericho.
杰里科
We want Jericho back.
我们希望杰里科回来
Jericho died, Mr. Turner.
杰里科死了 特纳先生
Julian's secret blend of herbs and spices.
朱利安的秘密香料组合
As long as it's not weed. I don't need Dorothy high.
不是大♥麻♥就好 我可不想看到飘飘欲仙的多萝西
When did she start on the bourbon again?
她什么时候又开始喝波本威士忌了
She has one a night.
她每晚喝一杯
I hate those people. It's a level of self-control I can't abide.
我真讨厌这种人 我做不到那种程度的自控
We can't let this go on much longer. She's terrified up there.
我们不能再继续这样了 她在楼上担惊受怕
You got in to see her?
你进去看她了
But she's not saying anything.
但她什么都不说
And she won't. Not as long as she's a prisoner.
她不会说的 只要被囚禁就不会
We're not the bad guys here.
我们不是坏蛋
No? What are we?
是吗 那我们是什么
We're the victims. Isn't that obvious?
我们是受害者 不明显吗
"May the Lord judge between me and you.
"愿耶♥和♥华♥在你我中间判断是非
May the Lord avenge me upon you, but my hand shall not be against you.
在你身上为我伸冤 我却不亲手加害于你
As the proverb of the ancients says, 'Out of the wicked comes wickedness, '
古人有句俗语说 '恶事出于恶人'
but my hand shall not be against you.
我却不亲手加害于你
Afterward David also arose and went out of the cave
随后大卫也起来 从洞里出去
and called after Saul, 'My lord the king!'
呼叫扫罗说 '我主 我王'
When Saul looked behind him, David bowed with his face to the earth,
扫罗回头观看 大卫就屈身 脸伏于地
and did obeisance.
下拜
And David said to Saul, 'Why do you listen to the words of men who say,
大卫对扫罗说 '你为何听信人的谗言
"Behold, David seeks to do you harm"?'"
说大卫想要害你呢'"
Of course it's the children that you have to cry for.
当然是孩子最令人同情
I mean, if an adult wants to sign away their free will
如果成人自愿放弃自♥由♥意志
to a religious scam, then good luck to them,
加入宗教骗局 那祝他们好运
but a child's mind is so delicate, so...
但孩子的心灵如此天真 如此...
What's the word for something that takes everything else in?
形容吸收一切的那个词叫什么
Porous.
来者不拒
It'll come to me.
我会想到的
It's definitely porous.
肯定是来者不拒
What if I go up there and play bad cop?
不如我上楼 唱唱黑脸
No, no.
不可以
That's very sweet of you, but no.
谢谢你的好意 但不行
I've got Leanne right where I want her.
莉安现在这样正合我意
First rule of journalism, you ask a simple question
新闻业第一条规则 问一个简单问题
and then you keep repeating it until you get your answer.
重复询问 直到你得到答案
But just promise me that when we find him,
但答应我 当我们找到他时
you'll leave negotiations to me.
谈判交给我
I'm very good at keeping emotion out of things.
我很擅长不让情绪影响自己
I won't get on my knees, like some of us.
我不会像某人那样双膝下跪
What's this? Nothing.
什么意思 没什么
He didn't tell you?
他没告诉你
The uncle confronted him in the cellar at the baptism.
洗礼那天 那个叔叔在酒窖和他起了冲突
Forced him to pray.
逼他祈祷
Pray?
祈祷
Pray for what?
祈祷什么
I don't remember.
我忘了
Did you put Scotch bonnets in this?
你放了苏格兰帽椒吗
Nice try.
想得美
But this recipe will go with me to the grave.
我到死都不会公布这份食谱
No, it's something.
不 绝对有什么
Naga Viper. And you mixed it with pepperoncini.
娜迦毒蛇椒 和希腊黄金椒混合
That's how you get the sweetness with the kick.
所以甜里有辣味
Pasta's overcooked, but anyone can tell that.
意面煮过了 但这很明显
You guessed.
猜对了
Darling.
亲爱的
You can taste.
你的味觉回来了
Turmeric. For your under-eye circles.
姜黄 用来祛黑眼圈的
What under-eye circles?
什么黑眼圈
Any day now, she's talking. You think?
她随时都可能开口 你觉得吗
We're deprogramming her.
我们正为她反洗♥脑♥
As long as that's all we're doing.
只要保证只做这一点就好
What are you suggesting?
什么意思
I just wanna be sure we're not crossing any lines.
我只想确定我们没有越界
Have you been up there? Of course I haven't.
你上去过吗 当然没有
I love charcuterie.
我爱熟食冷肉盘
It's got everything. Salt, bitter, umami.
什么都有 盐 苦味 鲜味
Must be a relief to taste again.
味觉恢复一定让你松了一口气
Came back just like that.
突然就恢复了
剧集 | 灵异女仆(2019) | 导航列表