剧集 | 灵异女仆(2019) | 导航列表
An opportunity to move forward, Sean.
放下过去 继续前行的机会 肖恩
To let Dorothy grieve.
让多萝西哀悼
What? No.
什么 不要
Yes. Sean, you love her, and that's why you're doing this.
要 肖恩 你爱她 所以你才这么做
But she's grieving the wrong child.
但她哀悼的不是自己的孩子
He's not dead.
他没死
What I mean is, we were giving him a loving home.
我是说 我们原本给了他一个有爱的家
We were taking care of him.
我们把他照顾得很好
He was never yours to keep, Sean.
他不是你们的孩子 肖恩
He belongs here, with us.
他属于这个家 应该和我们一起
I just want to feel positive.
我只想感觉到一点希望
No, I won't. Yell 'freaks.' Go. Go.
不行 喊"怪胎" 快 快
Hey, freak!
嘿 怪胎
Do it.
上吧
Do it. Dare me, dude. Do it, do it... Just do it.
来吧 看我敢不敢 哥们 动手吧... 快倒
Dorothy?
多萝西
Dorothy!
多萝西
What is this?
这是什么
A camera?
摄像头
I... Did she put this in here?
我... 是她装的吗
They have infiltrated our home, Sean.
他们入侵了我们家 肖恩
They've been watching us.
他们一直在监视我们
Yeah. Yeah.
是 是
Yeah.
是
Oh, my God.
天啊
We can't hand these out. I mean, you can't even see her.
不能派发这些 连她的样子都看不清
I think we have better copies somewhere
应该有更清楚的照片
before the magenta ran out on us.
是在红色墨水用完前打印的
Who are they for?
这是给谁的
The neighbors. Our neighbors?
邻居 我们的邻居吗
Yeah, I mean, we need to canvass the neighborhood
对 我们得在邻里间打探消息
and tell everybody what happened.
让大家都知道发生了什么
How's that gonna help? 'Cause people may have seen something.
那有什么用 因为也许有人见过什么
Color of a vehicle, a direction they were headed.
汽车的颜色 行车方向
Anything and everything is helpful within the first 48 hours.
头48个小时内一切信息都有用
After that...
在那之后...
We mustn't think about after that.
我们还是别想那之后会怎么样了
I'll do it. You?
我来吧 你
Yeah, I wanna help.
对 我想帮忙
Look at me.
看着我
Look, people are less inclined to help strangers who radiate desperation.
对于浑身充满绝望感的陌生人 人们通常不愿伸出援手
I don't know what that is.
我不知道为什么会这样
We're hardwired to give up on people easily.
人类本性就容易放弃他人
But what the public needs is reassurance.
但人们需要的是踏实感
You don't have reassuring eyes, Sean.
你的双眼并不让人感到踏实 肖恩
I haven't slept for two days.
我两天没睡觉了
But you do make a good point. We should play to our strengths.
但你说得有道理 我们应该发挥强项
So, I'll be running base camp here. You will be boots on the ground.
那我就在大本营做事 你当跑腿的
Here. Deliver these on Spruce, 19th and Walnut.
给 把这些送到云杉街 19号♥大街和核桃街
Then you're buying ink before coming home via Locust and 21st.
经洋槐街和21号♥大街回家时顺便买♥♥墨水
We have... 35 hours to find him, Sean.
我们还有... 35个小时找他 肖恩
But we can do it, right? Yeah, sure.
但我们能做到的 对吗 对 当然
Okay. Go. Go.
好的 快去吧
Sean?
肖恩
Anything? Nothing. No one saw a thing.
有什么消息吗 没有 没有人看见任何情况
The funeral of May Markham
梅·马克汉姆的葬礼
was held here on the grounds of the ransacked compound.
在这个杂乱的院落举♥行♥
In attendance was just a handful of mourners.
原本来致以哀悼的人寥寥无几
Since then, the numbers have grown. The crowd increasing by the day.
而之后人数不断增加 每天来的人都增多
I recognize one of the victims.
我认出了其中一位受害者
I saw his picture on TV.
我在电视上看到他的照片
He revived my daughter after she was hit by a car a few years ago.
几年前 我的女儿被车撞了 他把她复活了
Thank you.
谢谢你
And are you a member of the Church of the Lesser Saints?
你是小圣徒教的教♥徒♥吗
I don't believe anybody in this cult revived anyone.
我不相信这个邪教中有人复活了谁
People believe anything.
人们什么都愿意相信
You see, they wouldn't let us film from behind here.
他们不让我们在后面这里拍摄
It was an exclusion zone.
那是个禁区
But it's a short run to the cover of trees, so people could've escaped.
但不远处就有树木 人们可以逃到那里躲避
There could have been survivors.
本应有幸存者的
Seared scallop, sweet potato, pesto, Parmesan crisp.
烤带子 番薯 意大利青酱 帕玛森芝士脆片
No, I'm not hungry.
不用 我不饿
But it's your favorite. No, it isn't.
但这是你的最爱 才不是
How goes the search?
调查如何
The trail goes cold seven years ago.
线索在七年前断了
But someone must have seen her.
但一定有人见过她
I mean, someone must've been hiding her.
一定有人帮她藏身
Hey, you'll crack it.
嘿 你会破案的
Thank you, darling, for believing in me.
宝贝 谢谢你相信我
Your hand. What happened?
你的手怎么了
I burned myself.
我把自己烧伤了
I'm sorry. Looks worse than it is.
真抱歉 看起来比实际情况严重
You can buy a passport for under a thousand dollars these days.
现在只要不到一千美元就能买♥♥一本护照
Anyone can be someone else practically overnight.
任何人都能一夜之间成为另一个人
Look into that.
调查一下这方面
Have you heard anything from Roscoe?
你有罗斯科的消息吗
I think his car is still out front.
他的车好像还在外面
He isn't exactly reliable.
他不太可靠
And just because he's not returning my calls, doesn't mean they've got him.
他不回我的电♥话♥ 不意味着他落到他们手上了
But he could still be with them, right? Following them?
但他仍有可能在跟踪他们吧
This chicken sandwich is heavenly.
这个鸡肉三明治美味极了
I could've made you one.
我可以给你做的
Not like this. They have a secret recipe.
比不上这个 他们有秘密食谱
Fuck the sandwich. How do we find them?
别管该死的三文治了 要怎么找到他们
The Church of the Lesser Saints officially disbanded when they went up in flames.
小圣徒教在火灾时正式解散了
The trail's cold.
那条线断了
Well, we have to find them
我们必须找到他们
before Dorothy involves the whole neighborhood and beyond.
趁多萝西还没把附近所有人都牵扯进来
We can't run interference forever, and she's not gonna stop looking.
我们不可能永远制♥造♥阻碍 她不会罢休的
Not while they have Jericho.
只要杰里科还在他们手上
Who?
谁
The baby. The fucking baby.
宝宝 该死的宝宝
I thought we were looking for the aunt.
我们不是在找那个阿姨吗
We were.
是的
But I realized I was coming at this from the wrong direction.
但我意识到我的切入点错了
She's too shrewd.
她太狡猾了
She knows how to cover her tracks. But Leanne... Leanne is green.
她知道怎么掩盖踪迹 但莉安... 她是新手
She's naive. She's gonna make mistakes.
她很天真 她一定会犯错
If we can find Leanne, she will lead us to Jericho.
如果能找到莉安 就能循着她找到杰里科
Leanne is our new person of interest.
莉安是新的搜索目标
And you have such reassuring eyes.
你的双眼让人感到很踏实
I use minerals.
我有用眼霜
We have 12 and a half hours to find him, Julian. Go. Go, go.
我们还有12个半小时找他 朱利安 快去
So, assuming they didn't cross any borders,
假设他们还没出境
and they're averaging, say, 65 miles an hour for,
按平均105公里的时速
I don't know, ten hours a day,
每天驾驶十小时
they could be halfway across the country by now.
他们可能已经跨越半个国家了
Our boy could be in Wichita.
我们的宝宝可能在威奇托
That's what you've been doing? Making graphics?
你就在做这件事 画地图
And what have you contributed?
那你又做了什么
I'm boots on the ground. Awaiting orders.
我是跑腿的 等待命令
I'm gonna tell you something right now that you're not gonna wanna hear.
我要告诉你一件你不想听的事
But it's the truth.
但这是真话
Hit me.
说吧
I thought you'd be a better father than this.
我本以为你会是一位更棒的父亲
I honestly did.
真的
You don't mean what you say. Don't I?
你不是认真的 不是吗
No, you're in shock.
不 你还在受惊状态
I thought you would finally grow the fuck up, frankly.
我真的以为你♥他♥妈♥终于会变成熟
You miss him? I miss him too. Oh, please.
你想他 我也很想他 得了吧
剧集 | 灵异女仆(2019) | 导航列表