剧集 | 灵异女仆(2019) | 导航列表
You've had quite the scare.
你受了不小的惊吓
I think you should take some time to process what you saw.
我认为你应该花点时间消化一下刚才看到的情景
Why couldn't I remember that?
我为什么记不起来
The mind is powerful.
大脑是很强大的
It does a very good job of protecting us.
它很擅长保护我们
How are you feeling?
你感觉如何
Well, that was quite a performance.
刚才真是一场好戏
Oh, come on.
别这么说
Were we watching the same thing?
我们看到的是一样的东西吗
He was being drugged, okay?
他被下药了 好吗
He could've been seeing anything.
他看见什么都有可能
No one would do that to a baby, would they?
没有人会对婴儿做出那种事 对吗
Natalie, can you talk some sense into this moron?
娜塔莉 你能和这个白♥痴♥讲讲道理吗
It was an hallucination.
那是幻象
No. I recognized everything he described.
不 我认出了他所形容的一切
I've worked with many people who have survived near-death experiences.
我工作时接触过许多有濒死体验的人
Oh, my God. There's no such thing as a near-death experience, okay?
我的天啊 没有所谓的濒死体验 好吗
There's a death experience and there's an alive experience,
不是死 就是活
and there's fuck all in between.
没有他妈的中间状态
The woman, who has not yet been identified,
该女人的身份尚未确定
was discovered on the side of the expressway on Wednesday morning.
周三早上 人们在高速公路一侧发现了她
Forensics said her body went unnoticed for at least two weeks.
法医称她的尸体至少过了两周才被发现
What are you doing, babe?
你在做什么 亲爱的
What does it look like I'm doing?
你觉得我在做什么
I'm making a ransom demand out of macaroni.
我在用通心粉做赎金索要信
Why are you looking so hard for this baby?
你为什么这么急着找这个宝宝
I mean, with Sean I get it. But with you...
肖恩心急我理解 但你...
For Dorothy.
这是为了多萝西
Is everything for darling Dorothy?
一切都是为了亲爱的多萝西
Or do you miss him too?
还是说你也想念他
Jericho's dead.
杰里科死了
Not him. The other one.
不是他 是另外一个
I always wanted to go into space.
我一直都想上太空
Okay.
好吧
I mean, deep, deep fucking space.
我是说很他妈深的外太空
You know, past the icy planets.
超越冰态行星以外的地方
Out of the Milky Way and beyond, you know?
超越银河 你懂吗
I wanted to reach the end and just bang on the fucking wall.
我想到达宇宙尽头 拍拍那道该死的墙
Turns out there might not be a wall.
结果发现 也许并没有什么墙
So...
所以...
I decided not to go.
我决定不去了
Sweetheart, look at me.
亲爱的 看着我
I really wanna help you.
我真的很想帮你
I have tried everything.
我试了一切方法
Cognitive, mindfulness, psychodynamic.
认知疗法 正念疗法 心理动力学疗法
I mean, I've dropped acid with you.
我甚至给你吃了致幻剂
Nothing helps. Because you don't let it.
统统没用 因为你什么都不接受
Sweetie, you have to believe in something.
亲爱的 你必须相信点什么
No matter how stupid it sounds.
无论听上去多傻
Hey, thank you for... for doing that.
嘿 谢谢... 你的帮忙
For going back there.
帮忙回顾那段记忆
I never use that pocket.
我从不会用这个口袋
I... I need to go home.
我得回家了
Spend some time with the family.
和家人待一段时间
What you gonna tell 'em?
你会怎么和她们说
Daddy was on a job that went long.
爸爸打了一份超时的工
Had some patchy cell service.
手♥机♥信♥号♥♥不好
Had some bad dreams.
做了几个噩梦
I hope you find him.
希望你找到他
I hope he's okay.
希望他没事
And that'll just about wrap things up for us here tonight.
今晚的新闻就到此为止
Dorothy, have you enjoyed your time on the desk?
多萝西 你对今晚的播报感到满意吗
Absolutely, Walker.
当然 沃克
It has been an honor to get to talk to the viewers at home...
我很荣幸能够回到这里和观众交流
of all ages.
无论是哪个年龄段的观众
Well, we have just enough time left
我们刚好剩下一点时间
to check in with Melanie and see how her recovery is going.
可以与梅兰妮连线 看看她痊愈得如何了
Melanie, you're... Actually, Walker,
梅兰妮 你... 其实 沃克
I'm sure Melanie wouldn't mind
我相信梅兰妮不会介意
if we use these final 20 seconds for a charitable plea.
我们用最后20秒向各位观众恳求帮助
We all know the plight of missing teenagers,
我们都明白青少年失踪事件令人心痛
a cause that is close to my own heart.
这个问题也是我个人一直在关注的
Leanne Grayson has been missing for five days.
莉安·格雷森已经失踪五天了
If anyone has seen Leanne
如果任何人曾见过莉安
or has any information on her whereabouts,
或有关于她行踪的任何信息
please contact me here at the station.
请通过电视台联♥系♥我
And, Leanne,
另外 莉安
if you're watching,
如果你在收看
please come home.
请回家
We all miss you.
我们都很想念你
And if you at home are wondering,
电视机前的观众可能想知道
Melanie does assure us she will be back at work tomorrow.
梅兰妮已向我们确认 她将在明天回到电视台工作
So, we'll talk to you then.
我们到时将再和大家见面
Good night.
晚安
Night night.
晚安安
I didn't hear you come in.
我没听见你回家的声音
I called.
我打电♥话♥了
Here. Hey... Let me get it.
来 嘿... 我来就好
All you gotta do...
你只需要...
is add water to burnt caramel, and bring it to a boil.
给烧焦的焦糖加点水 然后煮沸
Well, I don't think they'll be inviting me back to the desk anytime soon.
电视台大概很长一段时间 都不会让我回去工作了
You did what any good mother would do.
你做了任何好妈妈都会做的
My stomach has settled.
我的胃不疼了
I can breathe again.
我又能呼吸了
I think he's sleeping.
我觉得他睡着了
Yeah. I think so too.
是 我也觉得
Yeah?
是
Why is she looking for me?
她找我做什么
Leanne?
莉安
Sean!
肖恩
Where are you, Leanne?
你在哪 莉安
Why haven't you told her what she did?
你为什么不把她做的事告诉她
剧集 | 灵异女仆(2019) | 导航列表