剧集 | 赛琳娜+厨师(2020) | 导航列表
是的
It does.
- 拿上黄油和橄榄油 - 橄榄油
- So get butter and get oil. - Olive oil?
你拿上蔬菜油
You're gonna get the vegetable oil.
加入四汤匙的黄油
So let's add four tablespoons of butter
还有四分之一的油进入你的锅
and a 1/4 cup of oil to your pot.
把油和黄油搅拌到一起
Mix the oil and the butter together.
量二分之杯
Measure 1/2 cup of flour.
做得好
Good job.
这个过程是为了做油芡糊
And this is the process to make a roux.
好的
Okey-dokey.
我得 这里 我把杯子给你准备好
I have to put a-- - Here, I'll put the cup in.
我把杯子给你准备好 - 不 我得
I'll put the cup in for you. - No, I have to...
把一块钱放到里面
put a dollar in the money thing.
- 你又说好了 - 什么
- You said "okey-dokey" again? - What?
她老说好了
She's been saying "okey-dokey" so much
然后她就说我要是再说 我记忆要放
that she's, like, "Every time I say it, I'm gonna put--"
一块钱到罐子里
I have to put a dollar in the jar.
把面粉和所有东西搅拌到一起
And then I want you to mix the flour and everything together.
我们要开始做油芡糊
We're gonna start making a roux.
- 好的 - 你又说了
- Okey-dokey. - You said it again!
赛琳娜 这是最重要的步骤
All right, Selena, this is the most important part
- 好
right now. - Okay.
我们要把油芡糊加热到牛奶巧克力色
We gotta get the roux to milk chocolate.
牛奶巧克力的颜色
The color of milk chocolate.
重要的是要看着油芡糊
So it's really important that we keep watching the roux
因为如果超过了牛奶巧克力的颜色
'cause if it gets past milk chocolate,
就烧焦了我们就得从头开始
it's gonna be burnt and we're gonna have to start all over.
在加热的过程中混合香料
All right, let's make the spice mix while that goes.
我提几样香料你来去取
I'm gonna throw a bunch of spices your way to grab.
- 好 - 烟熏甜椒粉
- Kay. - Smoked paprika.
烟熏甜椒粉
Smoked paprika.
红辣椒粉 卡宴椒
Red chili flakes, cayenne,
洋葱粉 蒜粉
onion powder, garlic powder,
干百里香 牛至
dried thyme, oregano,
盐和胡椒 - 就这些
salt and pepper. - That's it?
有人需要搅拌油芡糊了
Somebody needs to stir the pot of roux.
也许特蕾莎可以在你混合香料的时候看着
Maybe T can monitor that while you do the spices.
好 拿一个混合碗和一个叉子
Okay, let's get a small mixing bowl and a fork.
- 叉子 -然后拿一个茶匙
- Fork. - And then a teaspoon.
好
Okey-dokey.
我的胳膊累了
My arm's getting tired.
我想要你把各样香料取一茶匙
I want you to put one teaspoon
放进你的碗里
of each spice in your bowl.
- 这是 -这是
- This is-- - This is a...
汤匙
Tablespoon?
对 一茶匙
Yes, one teaspoon.
对吧
Right?
这上面写着茶匙 15毫米
It says one teaspoon, 15 millimeters.
茶匙上面写的是小t
Teaspoon has a smaller "t" on it.
小写的t
It's like the lowercase "t."
汤匙是大写的T
Tablespoon has the capital "T."
好 这就对了
Yeah, there you go.
这是秋葵汤混合香料
This is the gumbo spice mix.
这会给你提供大部分的调味
It's gonna give you most of your flavor right here.
赛琳娜 混合香料闻起来怎么样
Selena, how's that spice mix smell?
很不错
Going great.
打开月桂叶的罐子 然后
Now, open up a bay leaf... and then you're just gonna,
揉碎一片到碗里
like, crack one leaf with your hands right into the bowl.
把你的叉子拿起来搅拌香料
Now take your fork and just mix your spices up.
让空气进去
This is gonna get it nice and aerated.
JJ 看起来我们到了焦糖色了
JJ, it's looking like we're at a caramel color.
是 你到了 就快到
Oh, yeah, you're there, you're almost
牛奶巧克力色了
at milk chocolate.
好 赛琳娜 你切好的那些蔬菜呢
Okay, Selena, where are those vegetables you chopped?
- 在这里 - 放到
- Right here. - Let's throw them
锅里 把所有东西扔到里面去
right into the pot, just throw everything in there.
- 到哪里面 -这里
- In the what? - In here.
- 真的吗 - 直接扔到油芡糊里面
- Oh, really? - Right into the roux.
当心 别烫伤自己
Be careful. Don't burn yourself.
现在煸炒蔬菜
And now let's sauté the vegetables all together.
- 好的 - 放进油芡糊里面
- Okay. - In the roux.
看看是什么样子
Let's see what it looks like.
你煸炒
Here, will you sauté--
JJ这是我爷爷
JJ? This is my Papa.
- JJ - 怎么样
- Hi, JJ. - What's up?
爷爷 你好吗
Hi, Papa. How are you?
挺高兴 这些小姑娘
Kinda happy, these poor girls
在这里瞎子摸象
are the blind leading the blind
我得来帮一把
over here so I gotta help you out.
谢谢来帮忙
Thanks for jumping in.
我替你难过
I feel sorry for you today.
那是 那是我爷爷
That's--that's my Papa.
不管你相不相信 他有自己的粉丝账号♥
Believe it or not, he has his own fan account.
赛琳娜 你能把三分之二杯的混合香料倒进去吗
Selena, can you add 2/3 of a cup of gumbo spice?
我们需要二分之一杯的干虾仁
And we need 1/2 cup of dried shrimp.
那些你切好的西红柿
Okay, those tomatoes you cut?
也扔进去
Throw those tomatoes in there too.
谁能帮赛琳娜拿西红柿泥
Can somebody grab Selena tomato paste?
到锅边去
Go by the gumbo pot with Selena
挤进去四分之一
and push in 1/4 of the tomato paste.
你知道这看起来像什么吗
Okay, you know what that looks like?
我不知道那是什么
I don't know what that is.
- 挤进去 继续 - 过来
- Push it in, go ahead. - Come here.
- 好 - 把西红柿泥挤进去
- Okay. - Add tomato paste, push!
就在 不 不是全部都挤进去
Right where there--no, not the whole thing!
我没有
I'm not doing the...
- 四分之一 - 这里
- 1/4 of it. - Right there.
- 挤好了 - 好
- You got it. - Okay.
赛琳娜 搅拌 赛琳娜 搅拌
Selena, stir! Selena, stir!
- 怎么回事 - 搅拌
- What the hell? - Stir!
我想象了一锅东西打翻的画面
I pictured that whole pot coming off of the stove.
我知道 我知道
I know, I know.
这很难搅拌
Ugh, this is such a hard thing to stir.
你需要隔热手套来扶着锅边
Do you want an oven mitt so you can hold the pot
搅拌吗
when you stir?
好 拿个手套或者毛巾
Yeah, get an oven mitt or a side towel.
我们要拿好几样东西
We're just getting multiple of things.
拿上鸡汤
All right, let's get our chicken stock,
我们需要五杯 继续搅拌
and we need five cups. Keep stirring.
从冰箱里取出鸡肉肠
Grab some chicken sausage from your fridge.
好的 给你
All right. Here you go.
把香肠放在案板上
Throw a couple sausage on your cutting board,
五段
like five pieces.
用你的到北
All right, take the back side of your knife
用刀背
and we're gonna use that back side
把香肠肉馅推出来
to push out the sausage meat.
你看到了吗
You see?
对 就这样 推 推 推
Yep, just like that. Push, push, push.
不 不 不 不 - 你能帮帮我吗
No, no, no, no. - Can y'all help me?
你看到你香肠的另一边了吗
You see the other side of your sausage?
肠衣有开口
The casing is open.
- 好 所以 - 你看到开口
- Okay, so, like... - You see where it's open
肉馅被挤出来了吗
and the meat's coming out?
这样把肉馅推出来
Push the meat out that way.
- 像特蕾莎 - 给你
- Like Teresa? - There you go.
天呐
Oh, my God.
- 你知道怎么做 - 这就对了
- You know how to do it. - There you go.
太不可思议了
This is wild!
团队合作让梦想成真
Teamwork makes the dream work!
特蕾莎
T!
剧集 | 赛琳娜+厨师(2020) | 导航列表