剧集 | 赛琳娜+厨师(2020) | 导航列表
如果你要放到我眼睛里
I mean, if you were to shove one in my eye,
很明显会哭
obviously, yeah.
好 这些看起来不错 看起来不错
Okay, those look good. Those look good.
拿上你的蒜
All right, let's grab your garlic.
你的蒜在手边吗 - 在 先生
You got your garlic near you? - Yes, sir.
在碗上面
Just crack it open
或者案板上分开
over your bowl or on your cutting board,
随便你怎么做
whatever you wanna do.
你明白吗 释放你的怒气
Can you get it? Take out some of your anger.
我知道你心里有怒火
I know you got some anger in there!
我有 我有
I do, I do.
不 我没有 抱歉 我的怒气不够
No, I don't. Sorry, I don't have a lot.
帮帮我
Ugh, help me.
好的 然后放在案板上
Okay, then put it on the cutting board
用手拍蒜
and smash it down with your hand.
这就对了
There you go.
- 上 T - 这就对了
- Go, T! - All right, there we go.
拿起你的刀
All right, so just take your knife.
把蒜瓣放在你的刀下面拍碎
Just put one clove underneath your knife and smash it.
然后皮就会脱落
And then the skin should come right off
就像这样
and peel the skin right off. Just like that.
从柜台上面飞下去了吗
Did that fly off the counter?
抱歉
Sorry.
- 一切都好 - 赛琳娜
- All good. - Oh, Selena.
我在努力 宝贝 这不容易
I'm trying, babe. This is not easy.
这是菜谱里面最简单的部分
This is the easiest part of the recipe!
帮帮我
Help me.
奶奶来了
Nana made her way in.
- 什么 - 那是什么
- What? - What's that?
放进去把蒜皮滚掉
You put it in there and it rolls it off.
等等 什么 不可能
Wait, what? No way.
看看这个窍门 你们都有窍门
Uh-oh, look at the trick! You got the tricks!
你剥下来了
And you just peel it.
- 天呐 奶奶 - 你是从哪拿来的
- Oh, my gosh, Nana! - Where'd you get that from?
奶奶 怎么样 奶奶 - 嗨
Nana, what's up, Nana? - Hi.
你把那个就装在你的裤兜里吗 奶奶
Did you just have that in your back pocket, Nana?
当然
Sure did.
她直接走进来
She literally swooped on in.
用同样的方法把蒜
So chop that garlic the same way
切成洋葱一样的小丁
you chopped the onions.
你做得很好 赛琳娜
You're doing good, Selena.
别让她们告诉你不是这样
Don't let them tell you otherwise.
这对我来说很有疗愈效果
It's very therapeutic for me.
做饭有疗愈效果
Cooking is therapeutic?
我感觉在我做这样的事的时候
I just feel like when I'm, like...
会让我开心
doing things like this, it makes me happy.
- 切碎的过程 - 就是这样
- The chopping - Well, that's what's up.
我的蒜切好了
Okay, so I have all of my garlic.
放进盘子里和洋葱和甜椒放在一起
Throw it in that pan with your onions and peppers.
放到洋葱上面也可以
It's okay if you throw it right on top of your onions.
完美
Perfect!
然后拿起来芹菜
And then you're gonna grab the celery.
我有一个 需要两个吗
I got one. Will you need two?
你需要四根芹菜
You need four stalks of celery,
把它们揪下来
so just pull 'em off.
- 什么 - 这对我们所有人
- What? - Is it gonna be enough
够吗
for all of us?
你说这对所有人
You said, "Is there gonna be enough food
够吃吗 - 是
for all of y'all?"- Yeah.
有我关照你们 别担心
Oh, I got you covered! Don't worry!
你觉得因为赛琳娜的刀工不好
You think I'm skipping out on the recipe
就对菜谱缺斤短两吗
because Selena's knife skills aren't good?
只要四根芹菜吗
Only four sticks of celery?
别担心 会有很多的扇贝
Don't worry, there's gonna be plenty of scallops,
很多虾 - 谢天谢地
plenty of shrimp... - Thank God.
很多好东西
Plenty of all the good stuff.
鸡肉肠 都是好东西
Chicken sausage, all that good stuff.
- 这是简单的部分 - 好了 赛琳娜
- This is the easy stuff. - All right, Selena,
你想要按我的方法切
you wanna cut it my way
还是你的方法切 - 你的方法
or you wanna cut it your way? - Your way.
那就切成两半
So take the celery and cut it in half.
四根一起切 了不起
Oh, all four at once. Amazing!
看样子她按她的方法切了
Looks like she cut it her way.
现在我要从中间切开
Now we're gonna cut these straight down the middle
就像分火柴一样
like a matchstick.
切成小丁
And then cut it into small squares.
赛琳娜
And Selena?
如果你用你的刀尖从中间
If you use just the tip of your knife
划开
and run it down the middle,
你就不用用两只手了
you don't have to use both hands.
下一个我么就这么做 好 继续做
On the next one we'll do it. Yeah, keep going.
当心手指 当心手指
Watch your finger, watch your finger.
当心手指 拜托
Watch your finger, please!
- 很可怕 不是吗 - 我知道
- It's so scary, isn't it? - I know.
我很高兴这会
I'm so happy to have, like, a buddy today
有个人在身边可以抱着 - 天呐
to hold on to. - Oh, gosh.
好了
All righty.
好吧 赛琳娜 你有小一点的刀吗
All right, Selena? Do you have a smaller knife?
我觉得那是问题索在
I think that's the problem.
那是十英寸的刀
That knife is like a 10-inch knife.
下一个是多大的 让我看看
What's the next size? Let me see.
好 就用这一个 这是多用刀
Yeah, let's use that one. That's a utility knife.
对 就这样 继续
Yep, there you go. Keep on going.
还有几个要切
We got a couple more to go.
这一部分
This... part?
- 对 全部要切 - 好的
- Yeah, yeah, all those. - Okay.
你不想切了吗
You don't want to do any more?
不 我就是
No, I just--
你这是刁难我
You're giving me a hard time over here.
我要是说不用 特蕾莎会说
If we would have said no, Teresa would have been like,
你们在做什么
"What are you guys doing?"
- 再切两根 - 好的
- Let's just do two more. - Okey-dokey.
- 好 - 多用刀很不错
- Nice! - That utility knife is good.
切芹菜的速度已经提起来了
You have picked up in speed in cutting celery already.
对 多亏了你 JJ
Yep. All because of you, JJ.
你做得很好
You did great.
好了 现在把芹菜叶还有芹菜
Okay, now throw those celery leaves and your celery
和你的洋葱 甜椒还有蒜放在一起
on your pan with your onions, peppers, and garlic.
拿上一些西红柿
Grab some tomatoes.
把西红柿切半
All right, so let's cut the tomatoes and half
但是我想要你拿上
but I want you to get the smallest knife
最小的刀 - 这一把
out of the wood block. - This one?
这叫做去皮刀
It's called a paring knife.
对 看起来不错
Yeah, that looks good.
把这些西红柿
All right, so we're gonna cut the tomatoes
切半
just right in half.
换到让你如鱼得水
The knife game switch-up for you is amazing right now!
我看到你切西红柿
Like, I'm just watching you cut tomatoes.
她势头正盛
I know, she's on a roll.
等你切完了 把西红柿放进锅里
When you're done, take those tomatoes
把它们放进锅里
and throw 'em in a bowl.
我们要到有趣的部分了
Now we're gonna get to the fun part.
我们要做秋葵汤
We're gonna start making this gumbo.
回来再切几样东西
We'll come back to cut a couple of things,
但是我不会再让你经历噩梦的
but I'm not gonna put you through any more nightmares.
- 好 - 好
- Okay. - All right.
把你的锅调到中火
Let's turn your pot on to medium heat.
粉色 粉色的锅
The pink--the pink pot.
- 好的 - 我喜欢粉色
- Oh, okay. - I love the pink.
就好像和我的外衣配套
I feel like it's matching my sweater.
剧集 | 赛琳娜+厨师(2020) | 导航列表