剧集 | 赛琳娜+厨师(2020) | 导航列表
赛琳娜 那太棒了
Selena, that's awesome.
你现在可以把骨头拿起来
So you can now take the bones
折断卷起来
and just break them up and put them in the box.
对
Yeah, just, like...
情绪控制
Anger management, yeah.
好
Okay, okay, okay, okay.
很好
Good.
棒极了 - 好
Awesome. - Oh, okay.
弄出来 找到窍门了 - 好
Getting out. Getting it. - Nice.
然后放到锅里
Yeah, and then just put that in the pot.
好
Okay.
对 做得好 还有鱼头
Yes, good job. The head as well.
你最喜欢的部分
You're favorite part, the head.
为什么 你疯了
Oh, why? You're crazy.
要进去了
It's going in.
- 我很抱歉 - 抱歉
- I'm sorry. - I'm sorry!
不 你没有
No, you're not!
你看看她对我做了什么
You see what she's doing to me?
- 我知道 - 折磨我
- I knew it. - Torturing me.
要做浓汤 我们需要蔬菜
To make the broth, we need vegetables.
我想你的冰箱里都有
I think you have it all in your refrigerator.
加入韭葱和胡萝卜
We're gonna add in leeks and carrots.
我都不知道这些是胡萝卜
I didn't even know these were carrots.
我只看到绿叶
All I saw was the green.
就像是兔八哥里面的
Aw, they look like Bugs Bunny ones.
可爱
Cute.
拉奎尔 你能削 三个胡萝卜吗
Raquelle, can you peel, like, three carrots?
对 我想要和你说实话
Yeah, I have to be totally honest with you,
这是我第一次小胡萝卜
this is my first time ever peeling a carrot.
你都上哪去了
Where, like, where you been?
躲着不进厨房♥知道赛琳娜+主厨
Hiding from the kitchen until "Selena + Chef."
洗干净 然后开始削
Wash them, and then just peel away.
像这样
Like this.
赛琳娜 处理韭葱的时候
Selena, for you with the leeks,
我们要从中间切开
we're just gonna cut them in the middle,
径向切
lengthwise, yep,
然后切段
and then you just have to chop up.
你做到了
You got it.
我很享受削皮
I'm really enjoying peeling.
扔进锅里
And then we drop that into the pot.
很好
Good.
胡萝卜怎么样了
What are we doing with the carrots?
在你削皮之后
After you peel them,
切成
just chop them in, like,
二分之一英尺的小段
in 1/2 inch pieces like this.
你的胡萝卜看着比我的大
Your carrots look bigger than mine.
我的是纽约胡萝卜
I got New York carrots.
所以才比你的大
That's why they're bigger than yours.
我们的事瘦小的洛杉矶胡萝卜
We got skinny LA carrots.
好
Yeah.
放进去 - 好的
Drop them in. - All right.
水里 拉奎尔
In the water, and Raquelle,
你能取五个黑胡椒
can you take, like, five black peppercorns
也放进锅里
and make sure that goes into the pot as well?
- 一点香料作用深远 - 很刺鼻
- So a little goes a long way? - It's pungent.
- 个头小味道大 - 让我看看
- They're small but mighty. - Let me see.
- 胡椒 - 是 没错
- Peppercorns. - Yep, that's about right.
赛琳娜 那边应该有洋葱
And Selena, there should be, like, an onion there for you.
我有洋葱
All right, I have an onion.
是 剥皮
Yeah, we're gonna peel it.
切成两半
And then you cut that in half, and then you just cut it
这个方向切成两半
half this way
然后换方向切成三份
and three times that way.
这就对了 好
There you go. Nice.
放进锅里
And you just put that in the pot,
然后就有了高汤
and then we got our stock.
我们需要让汤汁沸腾
So the broth, we're gonna bring it to a boil.
煮沸五分钟后
Once it boils for five minutes,
火关小
we're gonna turn it off
进行煨制 - 好的
and let it sit. - Okay.
你可以打开烤盘的火
So can you turn on the grill panel,
中火吗 - 对
like medium heat? - Yeah.
你什么时候直达你想要烹饪的
When did you know you wanted to start cooking?
我一辈子都在做饭
I cooked all my life.
我从来没做过别的
I've never done anything else.
我瑞典的祖母
My grandmother in Sweden
教会了我怎么做饭
was really the one that taught me how to cook.
我在她身边帮厨 就像
And I was just a kid helping her out, just like
拉奎尔给你帮忙一样 - 不错
Raquelle is helping you out. - Nice.
然后 我就一直在做菜
And then, you know, I've just been cooking ever since.
我在瑞士做菜 去过日本
I cooked in Switzerland, I cooked in Japan...
还在白宫做过菜
I cooked at the White House.
给奥巴马下厨
For Obama.
- 太棒了 - 那是什么样的
- That's great. - What was that like?
很有趣
It was fun.
米歇尔很酷
I mean, Michelle was, like, really cool.
和拉奎尔还有赛琳娜做饭
Cooking with Raquelle and Selena
还有和米歇尔做饭 我不知道哪个拍得更高
and Michelle, I don't know which one goes higher.
米歇尔
Uh, Michelle.
米歇尔 - 米歇尔
Michelle! - Michelle.
我们来替你决定
We'll decide that for you.
对
Yeah.
米歇尔是老大
Michelle is a boss.
接下来做什么
Okay, what's next?
我们要做布格麦沙拉
This is the bulgur salad we're gonna make.
拿出你那边的紫莴苣
So you should have radicchio over here.
是这个吗 - 不是
I think it's this? No.
不 那是紫洋葱
No, that's a red onion.
对 那应该是 红酒色 紫色的
Yeah, it should be, like, burgundy, purple.
我找到了
Oh, I found it!
外观看起来像是卷心菜
Okay, 'cause it looks like a cabbage.
谢谢你 - 给你
Thank you. - There you go.
切成四份
We're gonna cut them into fours,
还有拉奎尔 你能去拿蒜吗
and Raquelle, can you get garlic?
我们需要四瓣
We need, like, four cloves
还要红洋葱
and red onions as well.
对
Yep.
水烧开了
Okay, it's boiling.
还记得你刮下来的鱼肉吗
Remember the salmon that you scraped off?
记得
Yes.
倒进去
Now you can dump that in.
火关小
And you wanna lower it.
- 现在是中小火 - 对
- I'm on medium low. - Yep.
拿两个洋葱切成六块
We need two red onions that we're gonna cut into six.
把橄榄油
So now just put
倒进锅里
some olive oil into that pan.
- 好 - 对
- Okay. - Yes.
把蒜瓣放进锅里
Now you put the garlic cloves into the pan.
把紫莴苣
Then you can take the radicchio
也直接放进锅里
and then we just put them straight into that pan.
对
Yeah.
小心
Be careful.
你可以把火关小 这就对了
You can turn it down. There you go.
所有的切块 放进去
All pieces, yeah, let's drop them in.
- 对
- Yes. - Whoa!
就像是放烟火
It's like fireworks over here.
我觉得我得戴上护目镜
I feel like I wanna put on goggles.
- 对 - 对
- Yep. - Yes.
赛琳娜 你知道
So, Selena, do you know the six things
我们能尝到的四种味道是什么吗
that we all can taste?
剧集 | 赛琳娜+厨师(2020) | 导航列表