剧集 | 赛琳娜+厨师(2020) | 导航列表
似乎很不错 我们
which seems like a great, great partnership
和他们合作很愉快 所以
in what they're doing, so...
我们喜欢一起烹饪
What we love to do is we love to cook together
但是我们还喜欢为别人烹饪
but we also love when we can cook something for someone else
我觉得这样很特别
and I think that's really special.
非常感谢你 很高兴见到你
Thank you very much. It's an honor to meet you
和你一起烹饪
and to cook beside you
看到你做出我特别的菜品
and to see you make my beautiful dish.
意义重大
It means a lot.
没人说话 这意味着是好事
Nobody's talking, which means a good thing
我能看到老爷爷在后面吃
and I can see Pops in the back eating.
- 我的奶奶也是 - 他吃的很多
- Oh, so is my Nana! - He's killing it.
你做的很棒
You've done amazing.
这是我见过你吃的最多的一次
Oh, this is the most I've ever seen you eat.
所有人都在 狼吞虎咽
Everyone's, like, shoveling it.
大快朵颐
Devouring it.
不
No
她吃了 她吃了两碗
She had--she had two bowls!
就是这么好吃 我能说什么
It's just that good! What can I say?
- 谢谢你 JJ - 以后再聊
- Thank you, JJ. - Talk to you soon.
- 以后再聊 谢谢你 - 再见
- Talk to you soon, thank you! - Bye!
谁会摇着你
* Who's gonna rock you
穿过黑暗迎来晨曦
* Through the dark side of the morning?
谁会摇着你
* Who's gonna rock you
在阳光让你无法入眠之时
* When the sun won't let you sleep?
谁会醒来送你回家
* Who's waking up to drive you home
在你醉酒孤身一人时
* When you're drunk and all alone?
谁会陪你穿过黑暗
* Who's gonna walk you through the dark side
迎来晨曦
* Of the morning?
不会是我
* It ain't me
不 不
* No, no
谁会陪你穿过黑暗迎来
* Who's gonna walk you through the dark side
晨曦
* Of the morning?
不会是我
* It ain't me
剧集 | 赛琳娜+厨师(2020) | 导航列表