剧集 | 赛琳娜+厨师(2020) | 导航列表
我给你送去了面包
I sent you some bread.
面包
"Peregrino."
打开包装
Yeah, open it out of the pack.
- 天呐 - 看到有多轻了吗
- Oh, my gosh. - So you see how light it is?
几乎像是云朵一样
Almost looks like a cloud.
我喜欢这个
Oh, my gosh, I love this!
面包很棒
This bread is amazing.
我们管它叫水晶面包
We call it "pan de cristal."
所以你有烤架吗 - 是
So do you have a grill? - Yeah.
你想要我把火调到那里
Now what do you want me to put that as?
大火
Like, high.
- 大火 - 对
- "Like, high." - Yeah.
所以 我只需要你用面包到
So now I only need you to get the bread knife
把手放在面包上从中间
and put your hand above and just cut it in the middle
把面包打开
and open the bread in half.
当心手
Careful with your hand.
记住 手指放在面包上
Remember, the fingers above the bread
好不切到自己
so you don't cut yourself.
对 你做到了 对
Yeah, you got it. Oh, yeah.
把橄榄油淋在面包上
And then you put some of the olive oil on top of the bread.
- 好 - 你要把面包
- Kay. - And you're gonna put it
放在烤架上
on the flat top you have behind you
里面朝下 - 对
with the inside of the bread... - Yes.
完美
Perfect.
现在 我给你送了
And now, I think I sent you
伊比利亚火腿
ibérico ham.
伊比利亚火腿 在某个地方
Jamón ibérico... somewhere.
- 是这个吗 - 这就是
- Is this it? - This is it.
猪肉很不错 看看
So this pork is amazing. Look it.
舔你妈
Oh, my God.
这猪肉
This pork--
这是个小可爱
Hello? This a cutie.
我的小可爱
This my cutie.
我没有 我没有那个
I don't have a--I don't have that.
你在这里看到的是
And what you see here is probably the best pork dish
你这辈子能吃到的最美味的猪肉
that you can ever eat in your life.
现在打开包装
Open it out of the bag for now.
放在一边
Leave it there on the side.
回到面包上
And let's go back to the bread.
看看我的面包
Look at my bread.
不 我的还需要一点火候
No, mine needs a little more.
所以在你等待的时候
So while you wait,
挑一两个你看着
I want you to pick one or two of the small tomatoes
最熟的小西红柿
that they look the ripest to you.
切成两半
And now I want you to cut them in half.
我想两个就够了 我们可以切更多
I think two should be plenty. We can always cut more later.
你看到我的面包了吗
And you see my bread?
是
Yep.
非常酥脆
It's very crunchy...
看起来就像是天然的擦菜板
and it's kind of--almost looks like a natural grater.
把西红柿擦在上面
You start rubbing the tomato...
挤在面包上
As you squeeze above the bread.
最后 你就只剩下
At the end, the only thing you're gonna be having
西红柿皮
is only the skin.
看起来很棒
Wow, that looks great.
- 嘶嘶作响 - 我知道
- It's sizzling. - I know.
对
Oh, yeah.
赛琳娜 这很棒
Selena, this is great!
就好像是你生在加泰罗尼亚
It's like you're born in Catalonia already.
你就生在巴塞罗那
You're born in Barcelona.
再加一点橄榄油
I'm gonna put a little bit more olive oil, why?
因为橄榄油怎么都不嫌多
Because there's never too much oil in your life.
说得好
I mean, amen.
然后加一点盐
And then I'm gonna put a little bit of salt from above.
把火腿放在面包上
I'm gonna put the ham above the bread
什么方式都可以
in any artistic way you want.
好
Oh, yeah!
切成四五份
You can cut it in four or five pieces.
这很棒 赛琳娜
This is excellent, Selena.
你学得很快
You are actually a quick, good learner.
谢谢你
Thank you.
- 我们能吃一个吗 - 是 吃一个
- Can we have one? - Yeah, have--have one!
塔帕斯的好处就在于 赛琳娜
This is the great thing, Selena, about tapas...
你可以一边做一边吃
that you can go eating as you make them.
- 很美味 - 真美味
- So good! - This is so good.
- 很美味 赛琳娜 - 太美味了
- It's good, huh, Selena? - So fricking good.
我想要你看一下马铃薯
I want you to check the potatoes.
煮沸了是不是 - 对
They've been boiling, right? - Oh, yeah.
看看我在做什么 我拿到了马铃薯
So look at what I'm doing. I have the potatoes.
你可以用你的刀
You can use a knife or you can smash them
或者用手和勺子把马铃薯压碎
with your hands or with a spoon
因为它们现在很软
because now they are very soft.
- 我能这样做吗 - 很完美
- Can I just go like this? - That's perfect.
然后放在盘子上
And then you go and you put them in the plate.
他们喜欢在一起 但是不要粘在一起
They like to be together, but not too together.
但是 你看起来就像是
But, man, you look like you are in the casino
在赌场发牌
moving all of the cards in the table.
这是个不错的技巧 - 谢谢你
This is amazing technique. - Thank you.
我需要你找到贻贝
I need you to find the mussels
我需要你拿一些月桂叶
and I need you to find some bay leaf for me.
我从来没见过新鲜月桂叶
I've never seen fresh bay leaf.
它们不咬人
Okay, they don't bite.
它们没有攻击性
They are very inoffensive.
你什么意思 它们还活着吗
What do you mean? Are they alive?
两年前 有只贻贝吃了一个人
Only two years ago, one mussel ate one person.
但是通常它们很友好
But usually they are very friendly.
等等 真的吗
Wait, really?
不 - 不 他骗到我们了
No. - No, he got us!
你骗到我们了
You got us! - I was like, "Wait a minute."
信你的鬼
Yeah, right. Yeah, right.
你浮潜吗 赛琳娜
Do you scuba dive, Selena?
- 不 我从来没有过 - 你知道为什么我
- No, I've never. - You know why I began
开始浮潜吗 赛琳娜
scuba diving, Selena?
为什么
Why?
因为我害怕
Because I was afraid
水下的东西
of what was underwater.
我这么做是为了
And what I did is learn
在害怕的时候
that when you are afraid of something,
你应该目视着它 - 没错
you should look at it... - That's right.
直接面对
With a straight face and go for it.
现在我不会害怕
Now, I am not afraid anymore.
现在我很幸福
So now I'm so happy.
所以我需要带你和你还有你的朋友去浮潜
So I need to bring you and your friends to scuba dive.
我其实想要尝试
I actually do want to try it.
所以 贻贝
All right. So, the mussels.
用漏盆清洗
Wash them little bit with water in a colander.
这是很好的预防措施
It's always a good precaution.
它们很完美
They're perfect.
水烧开了吗
And now the water is boiling in the back?
是
Yes.
你可以把贻贝放在锅里
You can go and put the mussels in the pot.
再见 各位
Okay. Bye, guys.
你在一个一个放吗
You're putting mussel by mussel?
就像那样
Like that?
很精细
This is so delicate.
天呐 他们张开了
Oh, my gosh. They're opening up.
太酷了 - 真的吗
That's so cool! - Really?
我看着他们
I'm watching them, like, burn.
- 它们准备好了吗 - 是 我想是
- Are they ready? - Yeah, I think so.
好 所以用铲子
Okay, so, now get the spatula
剧集 | 赛琳娜+厨师(2020) | 导航列表