剧集 | 赛琳娜+厨师(2020) | 导航列表
味甜增鲜
They're actually very sweet and tasty.
我不会把它们拿掉
I'm not gonna take them off.
我会把它们和其他东西放进去
I'm gonna put them in with everything,
就像在墨西哥烹饪里面做的那样
like in Mexican cooking.
对
Oh, yeah.
不想打乱你的手脚
And not to confuse you,
但是贻贝里面用的马铃薯是煮熟的
but the mussels, they have potatoes that are boiled.
能不能让你的一个朋友
Can we put one of your friends
开始把马铃薯放到水里 开始煮
and start getting the potatoes in water, boiling them?
提前准备 你意下如何
So we go ahead of the game? What do you think?
- 这就去 - 好
- On it! - Yep.
团队合作
Teamwork!
我们需要四分之一袋
We need 1/4 of one of the bags.
我只要把它们放到热水里
Now I just have to put them in boiling water?
对 你把水装到
Yeah, you're gonna do enough that covers them
没过它们一点
and then a little bit more.
就像你到游泳池
It's like when you go in the swimming pool
或者热浴缸的时候 看看这些马铃薯
or you go in the Jacuzzi. Look at these potatoes.
他们现在很开心因为他们
Right now, they are very happy because they are like...
- 他们开心 - 何塞
- They're happy! - "Hey, José,
你要把我带到哪里去
where are you going with me?"
可怜的小家伙 它们不知道
Poor ladies, they don't know
我们要把它们煮熟
we're about to boil them completely.
但是没关系 他们不需要知道
But that's fine; they don't need to know
整个的故事 赛琳娜
the entire story, Selena.
你做的很棒
You're so great.
我喜欢和你一起做
I love doing this with you.
好 你做得很好
Good. You're doing great.
我需要你拿一个黄瓜
Now I need you to get one cucumber.
一个黄瓜
One cucumber.
西班牙语里 我们叫它小黄光
In Spanish, we call it"pepino."
看看你的小黄瓜
Look at your pepino.
所以
So...
把削皮器拿出来
now, you get the peeler.
你知道怎么削皮 对不对
You know how to peel, right?
你知道
You know... yeah.
等等 赛琳娜
Wait, I think you'll always do it easier, Selena,
如果你放在案板上的话会更好做
if you let the cucumber rest on the cutting board.
当然
But of course.
现在我们来切黄瓜
And now we are gonna cut the cucumbers.
不用削得很仔细
Doesn't need to be perfectly peeled.
切成片 小片 像这样
You cut it in pieces, tiny pieces, like this.
把黄瓜还有
And you put the cucumbers with...
绿圆椒还有西红柿放到一起
the green peppers and the tomatoes.
闻起来很香 我
It smells so good, I'm...
我要教会他们是什么
trying to teach them what you are.
你们是 宝贝
You are... baby...
黄瓜们 我们爱你
Cucumbers, and we love you.
和你做凉菜汤很开心
I'm so happy to be making Gazpacho with you.
我也是
Me too.
这一步很重要
So now, this is very important.
凉菜汤 就像沙拉
Gazpacho, I told you, is like a salad.
每种沙拉都有酱料
Every salad has, like, a dressing.
酱料通常是什么做的
And what you make a dressing traditionally of?
橄榄油和醋
Olive oil and vinegar.
我不会给你食谱
I'm not gonna give you a recipe.
放入
You're gonna put...
很多橄榄油
you know, plenty.
继续 继续 继续 对了
Keep going, come on. Keep going, keep going, yeah.
直到黄瓜告诉你 别放了 赛琳娜
Until the cucumbers tell you, "No more, Selena, no more."
别放太多 你在做什么
Oh, no, now too much. Come on, what are you doing?
不 继续 继续
No, keep going, keep going.
继续 - 你
Come on. - You!
我开玩笑的
Okay, I'm joking, joking.
何塞
José!
完美 很好 完成
Okay, perfect. That's good, bingo.
现在放醋
Now, the vinegar.
醋 我们需要小心一点
The vinegar, we need to be more... careful.
- 好 - 就像在沙拉里面
- Okay. - It's like in a salad,
如果我醋放得太多
if you put too much vinegar...
你不想有那种经历
Okay? You don't want that moment.
把醋倒进去
You go and you put vinegar.
不像橄榄油 放一点
Let's... not olive oil, but some vinegar.
好 停
Good, good, good, good. Okay, stop.
这一步很关键
And now, this is very important.
取一撮盐
Get some salt...
洒在黄瓜和绿圆椒的上面
and put it on top of the cucumber and the green pepper,
我们需要最重要的一样原料
and then, we need one of the most important ingredients:
蒜 - 我喜欢蒜
garlic. - I love garlic.
切成碎块
Now, you go and you can chop it in little pieces
或者整个放进去 - 好 就只放进去一个
or you can put it whole. - Okay, so just one?
我会给你几个建议
I'm gonna be giving a couple of advices here.
如果你没有和别人处严肃的关系
If you are not yet in a serious relationship with anybody
或者你只是在约会
and you are just meeting somebody,
不要放很多蒜
don't put a lot of garlic.
如果你像我一样和老婆
If you are already married 27 years
结婚27年
like I've been with my wife,
放很多蒜 为什么
put a lot of garlic. Why?
因为我们已经在一段严肃的关系里
Because already we are in a relationship.
我给她一个吻不会失去她
I'm not gonna lose her if I give her a little kiss.
这些烹饪书里不会写
They don't put this in the cookbooks.
应该写上不同种类的食谱 赛琳娜
There should be two different types of recipes, Selena!
在我看来显而易见 - 对
It's obvious to me! - Yeah!
我没在和人处关系 但是对我来说也很明显
I mean, I'm not with anyone, but it's obvious to me too.
谢谢你 开始低速搅拌
Thank you. So start blending slowly.
- 低速 - 我很兴奋
- Slowly? - Ooh, I'm excited.
会很好吃
That's gonna be yummy!
凉菜汤逐渐搅拌随后你提高挡位
Gazpacho start mixing and you start increasing.
食材开始往下落
Everything, it starts going down
继续提高挡位
and you keep increasing.
这一步很重要
So this is very important.
保持最高转速
You keep going maximum speed now
我们希望凉菜汤的
because we want a Gazpacho
颗粒越小越好
that the blend is very, very small.
现在非常重要 赛琳娜
Now is a very important moment, Selena.
你要尝一尝 - 所有人都尝一尝
You are gonna test it. - Everybody try.
这个时候你会说
And this is the moment that you are gonna say,
需要加盐
"Do needs more salt."
加盐 - 好
You put more salt. - Kay.
我要加醋 怎么样
I'm gonna put more vinegar. How is it?
- 很美味 - 醋
- It is really good. - Salt.
对 但是非常美味
Yeah, but it's really good.
我想要在家做
Oh, my God, I wanna make this at home!
好了吗
All right?
看看
Let's see.
佩奇就像是
Paige is like...
- 好了 - 相当不错
- Bingo! - It's pretty damn good.
击个掌
Hey, give me high five.
一 二 三
One, two, three.
你手劲真大
Dang, you hit hard!
你可以把它倒进壶里
So now, you can put it in a pitcher.
你可以看到绿圆椒
Now you can see the green peppers,
黄瓜 西红柿 橄榄油 醋
the cucumber, the tomato, the olive oil, the vinegar.
你可以听到它们 他们在开派对
You can listen to them. They're having such a party.
我们喜欢上凉菜汤的时候保持低温 赛琳娜
We like the Gazpacho cold until we serve it, Selena.
放进冰箱
Let's put it in the refrigerator.
你会喜欢这一个的
So now, you're gonna love this one,
这是你可以给你朋友吃的
and this is something you can give to your friends.
我觉得他们已经很饿了
I think they're hungry already.
对
Yeah.
剧集 | 赛琳娜+厨师(2020) | 导航列表