剧集 | 赛琳娜+厨师(2020) | 导航列表
我要开始了
I'm gonna start, y'all.
这里是赛琳娜
Hey, it's Selena.
从这个摄像头开始
Start with this camera.
你们现在都知道了
As you all know by now,
我不是个好厨师
I'm not the best cook.
让我把这个打开
Let me get this one on.
但是我是个好学生
But I am a great student
我不会停下
and I'm not going to stop
进步的脚步
trying to get better.
我回到了我的厨房♥
So I'm back in my kitchen
接受最好的主厨的教导
to get lessons from the best chefs.
这其实很重
This is actually really heavy.
他们在家我也在家
They're at home and I'm at home...
- 我要吐了 - 天呐
- This is gonna make me puke. - Oh, my God.
我们要分隔两地
And we're going to make
一起做一顿饭
a meal together... apart.
我把摄像头打开的时候好可怕
That's so scary when I put the cameras on.
我努力 我努力 我努力
* Oh, I'm tryin', I'm tryin', I'm tryin'
我努力 我努力
* I'm tryin', I'm tryin'
我努力 我努力 努力
* Oh tryin', I'm tryin', I'm tryin'
感官燃烧
* My feelings on fire
JJ
Hi, JJ!
怎么了 赛琳娜 你怎么样
What's up, Selena? How are you?
我还坚持着 你怎么样
I'm hanging in there. How are you?
我也坚持着
I'm hanging in there, too.
今天 JJ·约翰逊加入我
Today, I am joined by chef JJ Johnson,
一位詹姆斯·比尔德奖获奖者 人道主义者
a James Beard award-winning author, a humanitarian,
以及厨房♥里的一位人才
and a true talent in the kitchen.
实地考察他的餐馆
"Field Trip," his Harlem restaurant,
是一家盖浇饭店
is a rice bowl shop,
涵盖了来自全球的风味
featuring flavors from all over the world.
我等不及看看他给我准备了什么
I can't wait to see what he has in store for me.
我带上了我的朋友拉奎尔
I just brought my friends Raquelle
还有我的新隔离伙伴 特蕾莎
and my new quarantine buddy, Teresa.
你好
Hello!
是 没有什么比得上隔离伙伴
Yeah, nothing like having quarantine friends.
- 说得对 -是
- That's right! - Yes.
我想要知道你今天要教给我们
I want to know what you're going to teach us
做什么
how to do today.
所以我要教你们做一样简单的东西
So I'm gonna teach you something really simple.
是秋葵汤
It's just gumbo.
好
Okay!
这份秋葵汤受到了我在西非
This gumbo's inspired from my time
烹饪经历的启发
that when I cooked in West Africa.
我回来之后 我开始调查我的家史
When I came back, I started to research my family
这就是我许多菜品的来源
and that's where a lot of my food comes from.
就像是我的本质在餐盘上的呈现
It's like who I am, like, really on the plate.
你要用一锅来做你的秋葵汤
And you're just gonna use one pot to make your gumbo
第二个锅来
and then the second pot you're gonna use
蒸米饭
to make some rice.
我喜欢米饭 我游历世界
I love rice. I've traveled the world.
我自认为是个米饭品鉴家 所以
I consider myself a rice connoisseur, so...
是 我喜欢那个
Yeah, I like that.
拿上两个洋葱 两个甜椒
Grab two onions, grab two peppers,
一瓣蒜
grab a clove of garlic.
我们从那里开始
We'll kind of start there.
两个甜椒
Two red peppers.
你的刀工怎么样了
How are your knife skills these days?
我知道怎么这样做
Um, I know how to do this...
赛琳娜用刀让我害怕
Selena terrifies me with the knives.
好 所以我会试着帮你
Okay, so I'm gonna try to help you out here
慢慢来
so we're gonna take our time.
我们先从甜椒开始
Let's start with the peppers first.
所以关键 在于保持
So the key-- it's all about the balance
蔬菜的平衡 所以
of the vegetable, so...
甜椒四四方方
What I want you to do is the pepper shaped in a square,
直接竖着切
just cut it straight down.
你能看到我吗 - 能
Can you see me? - Yeah.
直接那样切下去
So just--yeah, straight down just like that
然后旋转
and then rotate it.
别担心切到籽
Don't worry about if you get the seeds;
旋转过来 顺时针
rotate it around, like, clockwise.
下刀
Come down again...
继续旋转直到切干净
and keep rotating it till you have no more.
- 天呐 - 当心
- Oh, my God. - Careful.
不 你为什么要那么切
No, why are you doing that?
你为什么要那么切 - 因为这个东西
Why are you doing that? - Because there's--the thing...
找到小沟
Just find the little groove.
当心你的手指 拜托 - 好的
Watch your fingers, please. - Okay.
我们要把它们切成丝
And we're gonna cut them in slivers.
把外皮朝下
Turn the pepper with the skin side down...
现在切成丝
and now cut in slivers.
随你怎么切
However you want to cut them and so they could be big,
大小没关系
small, doesn't matter.
好了 - 漂亮
There you go. - Beautiful.
谢谢 各位
Thanks, guys.
JJ 你是哪里人
JJ, where are you from?
我原籍宾州
I'm originally from Pennsylvania.
- 好 - 我生活在
- Okay. - And I live
哈莱姆 纽约
in Harlem, New York,
在哈莱姆的中心
right in the heart of Harlem.
我爸爸来自哈莱姆和布朗克斯区
My dad is from Harlem and the Bronx
哈莱姆对于我来说是第二个家
so Harlem has always beenlike a second home to me.
爱
Love that.
各位 停下
Guys, stop!
特蕾莎 告诉他你刚刚说的话
Teresa, tell him what you just said.
我们想要告诉他我们偷♥窥♥了他的照片墙
We wanted to tell him that we also lurked his Instagram.
- 对 - 对 我们
- Oh, yeah. - Yeah, we were on
之前看了你的照片墙 - 你看了我的照片墙
your Instagram earlier. - You lurked my Instagram?
是
Yeah!
你找到什么有意思的东西了吗
Did you find anything interesting?
你的家庭很美满
You have such a beautiful family!
一个美丽的家庭
A beautiful, beautiful family.
谢谢 谢谢你
Oh, thank you very-- thank you very much.
是 我 通常如果我的孩子和我在这
Yeah, my--normally if my kids were here with me right now,
他们会试着和我一起做饭
they would be trying to cook with me
因为他们喜欢做饭 - 我喜欢
'cause they love to cook. - Oh, I love that.
但是我得让他们离开这里
But I just needed to keep them out of here
免得我担心
so I wouldn't get anxiety.
隔离期间的生活怎么样
How's life during quarantine?
我们试着轻松地
We've tried to make everything
面对一切
as light as possible.
我们态度很认真
Well, we've been really taking it seriously.
冠状病毒疫情严峻 我没有机会
Coronavirus is real. I didn't get a chance
关闭我的餐馆 我维持营业
to close my restaurant; I kept it open
试图向纽约哈莱姆群体
and tried to show some hope
展现希望
into the New York City Harlem community.
我们给教师 儿童提供膳食
We feed teachers, children--
我开始为我们的群体提供膳食
I've started to feed hospitals right in our community.
我们做了接近十万份饭
Almost like 100,000 meals we've done.
- 太好了 - 是
- That's so nice. - Aww, yeah.
- 你的甜椒看起来很好 - 谢谢 JJ
- Your peppers look good. - Thanks, JJ.
拿上一个锅或者碗
So just grab, like, a pan or a bowl...
放在这里
and we're just gonna line it up here.
然后切洋葱 - 是
Now we're gonna get to onions. - Yeah.
拿上你的洋葱
So grab your onions.
把皮剥掉
All right, peel off the skin part
切成小丁
and you want to try to get them in, like, small dices.
你流眼泪了吗 我流眼泪了
Are you crying over there? 'Cause I'm crying.
我切洋葱从来不哭
I actually never cry with onions.
剧集 | 赛琳娜+厨师(2020) | 导航列表