剧集 | 赛琳娜+厨师(2020) | 导航列表
这里是赛琳娜
Hey, it's Selena.
技术故障
Technical difficulties.
如你们所知
As you all know by now,
我不是最好的厨师
I am not the best cook.
好多摄像头 - 我知道
So many cameras! - I know.
但是我是个好学生 - 算是
But I'm a great student... sort of.
特蕾莎 你能帮我拿食材吗
T, will you help me with the groceries, please?
我想要看你为难
I wanted to watch you struggle.
我回到厨房♥
So I'm back in the kitchen
接受最好的主厨的教导
to get lessons from the best chefs.
他有自己的烤辣椒
What, he has his own roasted peppers?
他全都做
He does it all.
他们在家 我也在家
They're at home, I'm at home.
抱歉 我刚意识到有多恶心
Sorry, I just realized how disgusting it is.
我们是动物吗
What are we, animals?
我们要分隔两地 一起做一道菜
Now we're going to make a meal together... apart.
赛琳娜和何塞 第一次拍摄
Selena and José, take one.
我努力 我努力 我努力
* Oh, I'm tryin', I'm tryin', I'm tryin'
我努力 我努力
* I'm tryin', I'm tryin'
努力 我努力 我努力
* Oh tryin', I'm tryin', I'm tryin'
感官燃烧
* My feelings on fire
喂 何塞
Hello? José?
你好 你怎么样
Hello! How are you?
好 你怎么样
Good, how are you doing?
很好
Doing great.
今天 和我一起的是何塞·安德烈斯
Today, I am joined by José Andrés.
原籍西班牙 他以独出心裁的想象力
Originally from Spain, he has made a name for himself
在美国建立了自己的名声
here in the U.S. as a chef with inventive imagination.
他同样是一位人道主义者
He's also a humanitarian whose nonprofit
他的非营利组织在过去十年里给上百万贫困人口提供了饭食
has fed millions in need over the last decade.
这是我的两位朋友
Here are some of my friends, Teresa and Paige.
嗨 - 你好
Hi! - Hello.
我要让我的女儿们和我一起
I was going to have my daughters with me,
但是我不知道是怎么回事
but I don't know what happened.
我觉得她们不相信我
I don't think they believed me
要和你一起做菜
I was going to cook with you.
他们从来都不把我当真 赛琳娜
They never take me seriously, Selena.
- 天呐 - 从来不
- Oh, my gosh. - Never.
她们会大吃一惊的
They're gonna freak out.
我们今天做什么
What are we making today?
- 你知道我来自西班牙 - 是
- You know I'm from Spain... - Yes.
我就想 为什么不和赛琳娜做 塔帕斯
And I thought, "Why I don't cook with Selena... tapas?"
塔 帕 斯
T-A-P-A-S,
西班牙的小吃
the little dishes of Spain.
做起来迅速
They're quick, they're fast.
我对你之前的节目有些了解
I know a little bit of your preview shows,
我的几个朋友参加了你的节目
some of them with friends of mine.
他们告诉我 你要是
They told me, "Will be great
保护好赛琳娜的手指就好了
if you protect the fingers of Selena."
所以我们会用到刀
So we're gonna use a knife,
但是比重不会很大
but it's not heavy on the knife.
- 有道理 - 好
- That's fair enough. - Okay,
这道菜是凉菜汤
so the dishes are Gazpacho,
也就是西红柿汤
which is this tomato soup.
就像沙拉一样
It's almost like a salad,
但是可以喝
but that you drink.
西红柿面包
Pan con Tomate--
传统的加泰罗尼亚美食
it's very traditional in Catalonia.
烤面包加上西红柿和橄榄油
Toasted bread with tomato and olive oil,
你可以把你想要的任何食材放在上面
and you can put anything you want on top.
我们要放的是伊比利亚火腿 火腿之王
We're gonna put ibérico ham, the king of hams.
加利西亚拌贻贝
Mejillones a la Gallega.
水 马铃薯 贻贝 不能再简单了
Water, potatoes, mussels. Cannot be any simpler.
然后是蛋肉苏舒芙蕾
And then a cheese omelet meat soufflé,
用到微波炉
using a microwave.
这回改变的你的人生
That is gonna change your life forever.
美味
Yum!
听起来不少
That sounds like a lot.
但是我还有一道菜
But I have one more dish.
好的 抱歉 继续
Oh, okay, sorry. Continue.
蒜香虾仁
Gambas al Ajillo.
用蒜烹调的大虾
Shrimp cooked with garlic.
简单 快速 所有人都能做
Simple, quick, fast, anybody can make it.
你会看起来像是个女王
You're gonna look like a queen!
蒜
"Ajillo."
对 你需要两边都动
Yeah, you need to do the move of shoulders.
蒜香虾仁
Gambas al Ajillo.
我们就是这样做的
That's how we do it.
开始吧
Let's do it!
凉菜汤 原料
All right, Gazpacho! Ingredients...
告诉我
Okay, tell me.
- 西红柿 - 小西红柿
- Tomatoes... - Baby tomatoes?
听着 赛琳娜
Listen, Selena.
我要把你从食谱中解放出来
I'm gonna liberate you from a recipe.
- 好的 - 食谱有时候
- Okay. - Recipes sometimes
不适合出现在厨房♥里
are the wrong thing in a kitchen
因为一旦你原料量不够
because you don't have the quantities,
或者缺少原料
or you don't have the ingredients,
你就会慌了手脚
and then you freak out.
我会试着给你解释
So I'm gonna try to explain to you
理解食材
that understanding the ingredients
要比量要更重要
is more important than the quantities.
- 对 - 所以所有人
- Yeah. - So everybody
可以根据食谱自己进行改编
can make the recipe and make it their own.
无论如何都会做出美味
It's gonna be great no matter what.
好的
Okay.
拿一个小西红柿
So take one of the little tomatoes.
- 好 - 如果你往里面看
- Okay. - If you really look inside,
西红柿看到你关心他
the tomato kind of sees that you care about him,
就会告诉你一些事情
and the tomato's gonna start telling you things.
我的西红柿告诉我 何塞 我好高兴你和我在一起
My tomato is telling me, "José, I'm so happy you're with me!"
现在 我要拿去皮刀 像这样
So now, I'm gonna get a paring knife, like this.
很好 - 好的
That's good. - Okay.
切成小块
Chop into small pieces.
天呐 好 好
Oh, my God. Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah!
这个很棒 做得好
This one is amazing. Good job.
对 现在
Oh, yeah! So now,
我需要你拿上搅拌器
I need you to get the blender.
不管是哪一种
Whatever blender you have in your kitchen.
好了 主厨
Well, here you go, Chef.
- 你去健身房♥吗 - 是 对
- Eh, you go to the gym? - Yeah, right,
我需要去健身房♥了 - 好
I do need to go to the gym. - Okay.
所有的西红柿 放进去
All the pieces of the tomato, they go inside.
装四分之三杯
And we're gonna fill 3/4 of the cup.
- 好 - 拿出
- Okay. - Now we get...
绿圆椒 - 是 先生
green bell peppers. - Yes, sir.
很好 叫我何塞 好吗
That's good. Can you call me José, please?
你把我喊老了
You are making me older.
好 绿圆椒
Okay, so, the green pepper.
一个问题 你喜欢绿圆椒吗
One question. Do you like green pepper?
是 我喜欢 我很喜欢绿圆椒
Yes, I do. I really like green pepper.
我爱黄圆椒
And I love yellow pepper.
我们要放五个半
We're gonna put 1 1/2.
好的
Okay.
把刀拿出来 转一圈
You introduce a knife, you go around in a circle...
最后 连茎带籽挖出来
and at the end, you take the stem with the seeds.
很好
Oh, yeah, that's good.
你可以一切两半
Now you can cut it in half,
很明显 里面会有一些籽
and obviously, you're gonna have some little seeds inside.
这些籽很美味
Those seeds are delicious.
剧集 | 赛琳娜+厨师(2020) | 导航列表