剧集 | 赛琳娜+厨师(2020) | 导航列表
我们得缩减转型
We've had to be humble and pivot.
我们在洛杉矶格洛夫购物中心开了一个快闪店
We're in the middle of a pop-up down in the Grove in LA.
叫做野餐协会
It's called "Picnic Society".
我们在制♥作♥野餐篮子
So we're building picnic baskets
给人们带走
for people to take with them,
我们建了一个露台
and we've created a cool little terrace up there
让人们社交隔离
that people are socially distancing
同时享用美味食物
and still eating yummy food.
是林赛的主意
It was Lindsay's idea.
- 太酷了 - 是很酷
- That's so cool! - That is really cool.
把这些倒进去
Chuck those in.
你要把这些黄油
You're just gonna kinda rub those pieces of butter
揉进面粉里
into the flour
知道成为类似面包屑的质感
until it resembles kind of fine bread crumbs.
我们要把它放到烤盘上
And we're gonna dump it out onto the sheet tray.
铺开来
Spread it out.
然后放进冰箱
then you're gonna throw that in the freezer
与此同时 把烤箱调到350°
and at the same time, turn your oven onto 350.
好的
All righty.
然后 换挡做薯片
And then, we're gonna switch gears to the potato chips.
你需要用到切片器
So you need your mandolin.
需要一个玩 - 是
You need a bowl. - Yes.
你需要这些马铃薯
And you need some of these beautiful potatoes.
- 好的 - 最重要的是
- Okay. - The most important thing
在你用切片器的时候
when you use a mandolin,
拿稳
you just want to hold it nice and firmly,
推过去
and just, like, push straight through it.
我在家里被禁止使用切片器
I'm actually banned from the mandolin in this household.
我们经历了几次和切片器有关的事故 不是吗
We've had a couple injuries with the mandolin, haven't we?
这个女孩不能用切片器了
No mandolin for this gal.
你这辈子有很多成就 柯蒂斯
So you've done a lot in your life, Curtis.
你说 你最喜欢的部分是什么
What would you say is, like, the favorite part of it all?
现在这个时候
This moment right now.
有我的妻子在身边 我在教给你
Got my wife next to me; I'm teaching you how to make
怎么做世界上最好吃的薯片
the best potato chips in the world;
你还没有割伤自己 - 还没有
you haven't cut yourself yet. - Not yet.
小心
Just be careful.
你让我紧张了
You're making me nervous now.
我知道了 我的心直跳
I know. My heart's beating fast.
别做得太薄了
Don't make them too, too thin.
做成八分之一英尺
You want them, like, 1/8 of an inch.
你觉得她的需要更厚吗
You think hers need to be thicker?
就算是薄的也可以
I mean, they'll still work if they're thin.
它们就会额外酥脆
They'll just be ultra crunchy.
我们喜欢这样
We like that.
我们喜欢酥脆
We love a little crunch.
然后把表面的淀粉洗掉
Then you want to wash the starch off them.
所以你切好土豆之后
So once you've sliced your potatoes,
放进碗里在冷水里冲洗
stick them in a bowl and just rinse them under cold water.
然后你就会看到淀粉融入水中
Then you'll see all the starch come out into the water,
很酷
which is kinda cool.
然后把淀粉冲掉
And then you wash it all away.
把它们放在架子上
Stick them on a rack.
然后让马铃薯两面盖上油
and then coat the potato slices in oil, both sides.
- 看上去很好 - 很有治愈效果
- This looks so good. - Wildly therapeutic.
烹饪是最美妙的事情因为
Cooking is the most beautiful thing because,
你可以在厨房♥宣泄怒火
you can be angry in the kitchen,
玩摇滚乐
and you can play rock and roll.
但是你也可以演奏古典乐曲
But then you can also play classical music,
你也可以禅定神游
and you can just Zen out and go somewhere else.
对 我们经常这么做
Yeah, that's what we do all the time.
你有没有打开电台的时候 听到你的歌♥
Do you ever put the radio on, and your song comes on?
你是什么感觉
How does it feel when it happens?
有些时候我觉得 这个时间不对
There's moments where I'm like, "This is the wrong time."
我去了餐馆
Like, I think I went to a restaurant,
他们很兴奋 然后突然之间我听到
and they were so excited, that all the sudden I hear:
我对你的爱就像情歌♥ 宝贝
* I love you like a love song, baby
我心想 别
I was like, "Don't!"
他们播了我所有的歌♥
They, like, played all my songs.
所以 对 但是如果我们在车里
So, yeah, but if we're in the car,
或者在别的地方 我就会是
or we're somewhere, I'll be like,
等等 这是我的歌♥
"Wait--this is me."
- 太棒了 - 这样可以吗
- That's awesome. - Is this good?
好 再拿一个硅胶垫
Yeah, so stick another one of those silicone mats
盖在上面
on the other side.
然后把托盘放在上面
And then that tray goes on top of that.
像三明治一样叠在一起
So it's all sort of sandwiched together.
平放在一起 - 好
It'll hold them nice and flat. - Nice.
把他们放进热烤箱
So they go into a nice, hot oven,
然后把你的面粉碎从冰箱里拿出来
then you can pull your streusel out of the freezer,
放进烤箱
and stick that into the oven.
好的
Okeydokey.
解下来我们可以制♥作♥
So next we can make
我们甜品里的最后一部分
the final thing that goes on our dessert.
也就是蛋泡 或者蛋白霜
Which is the fluff, or the meringue.
你需要分离四个鸡蛋的蛋清
So you need to separate four eggs.
我们只需要用到蛋白
We're just going to use the whites.
放到一个碗里
So into the same bowl,
放入四分之三杯的糖
you'll want to put 3/4 of a cup of sugar.
我们知道你有没有手持搅拌器
And I don't know if you have a little electric hand mixer?
你有吗 - 有
Do you have one of these? - Yes.
拉奎尔 在 等一下 奶奶说我们有
Raquelle, it's over-- - Stand-by, Nana says we do.
我能告诉你 奶奶 我用我奶奶的名字命名的餐馆
Can I tell you, Nana, I named my restaurant after my nanas.
好甜蜜
How sweet.
对 一个叫做格温 一个叫做茂德
Yeah, one's named Gwen, and one's named Maude.
我喜欢
I love that.
很甜蜜
That's really sweet.
所以奶奶对我很特别
So Nanas are really special to me.
如果我们没有要怎么做
Okay, so what do we do if we don't have that thing?
我们有
We do have that.
天呐 在这里
Oh, my God, it's here.
我们有手持搅拌机 伙计们
We've got the hand mixer, guys.
我们开工了
We're in business, whoo-hoo!
谢谢你
Thank you.
打开
Just turn it on.
很明显我不知道怎么用手持搅拌机
Clearly I don't know how to use a hand mixer.
他们的搅拌棒掉了
They lost the beater.
- 给 - 这都不是
- Here. - This isn't even...
她没办法用
She can't work it.
奶奶 能来帮我们吗
Nana, can you come help us?
只要你拧紧 就不回掉出来
As long as you twist it on the end, they won't come out.
- 帮他一笔 -我在努力
- Come on Nan, help her out. - I'm tryin'.
拧 拧进去
Now twist--twist it in.
用低速试试
Now try it on low speed.
好了 - 耶
There you go. - Yay!
谢谢你
Thank you!
太好了 奶奶 奶奶来救援
Yes, Nana--Nana to the rescue!
赛琳娜
Selena? - Yeah?
你的碗得放在热水上
Your bowl has to be over the hot water.
就是这样
Oh, that's what we need to do.
能够帮助蛋白变色 同时定型
It helps cook the egg whites, which will stabilize it.
这样火候就不会过
So it's not just an "I'm cooked" meringue.
再加入香草精
And you also add a little bit of vanilla.
我要加一茶匙半
And I'm gonna add, like, a teaspoon and a half.
一半
And a half.
炉灶是怎么了
What's happening with the gas?
我想我把水弄上去了
I think because I got water all over it.
我们得放到这边来
We have to bring it over there.
你还好吗
You okay?
好多了
Much better.
剧集 | 赛琳娜+厨师(2020) | 导航列表