剧集 | 赛琳娜+厨师(2020) | 导航列表
不 把你的刀
No, put your knife--
爷爷 那要更危险 停下
Papa, that seems more dangerous--stop.
就是想教教你
Just tryin' to show you.
是
Yes!
当心你手上做的事
And always watch what you're doing.
眼睛不要离开洋葱
Never take your eyes off the onion.
是 我的意思是 你之前做过吗
Yeah, I mean, have you done this before, or something?
别担心 我五音不全
Don't worry, I can't hit a note.
你会唱歌♥ 他能烹饪
You can sing. He can cook.
好 所以把黄油放在
Okay, so into your hot pan--
你的锅里
throw a little butter in there.
好的
Okeydokey.
我们就快做好了
You know, we're getting there.
没错
We are!
- 慢慢来 - 感觉不错
- Take your time. - Feeling good.
我意识到我有多没耐心了
I'm realizing how impatient I am.
我已经把我的洋葱扔进去了
I threw my onions in already.
我一直抬头看
I keep looking up and being like,
不 我又超前了
"Oh, no, I went ahead again."
别人对我就是需要这样
That's what people have to do with me.
我想这就是人们喜欢节目的原因
I think that's why people like the show.
因为一半的时间他们都不知所云
'Cause half the time they're like, "What?"
对我 你得学会非常耐心 对不起
With me, you gotta learn how to be patient, I'm sorry.
我们来说牛排 - 好的
So let's talk steak. - Okay.
我在好莱坞开了一家肉店
I opened a butcher shop here in Hollywood
四年前
about four years ago
叫做格温
called Gwen.
这些是从我的肉店拿来的
And these are from my butcher shop.
太棒的
Amazing.
所以这些是前腰脊和牛
So these are Wagyu New York strips.
我对于我烹饪牛排很讲究
I'm, like, super pedantic about how I cook my steak,
我告诉你一个
and I'm gonna give you the secret
做牛排的秘密 不管是什么牛排
to cooking the perfect steak, no matter what steak it is,
在你剩下的人生里 作为德州人
for the rest of your life-- as a Texan,
你需要了解这些窍门 事实
you need to know these tips. Facts.
你需要回温
You need to temper it.
进行充分的调味
You need to season it really well.
在入锅之前调味
And you season it before it goes into the pan.
锅需要预热
And you need to preheat your pan.
在你做完之后 把肉拿出来
Then when you finish cooking, you take it off
放置一会儿再切
and you let it rest before you cut it.
等做到了那步再解释
And I'll explain that when we get to it.
拿一些盐
So grab some salt,
and generously season both sides of the steak.
我给你了个小礼物 就像这个一样
I sent you a little gift-- looks like this.
- 对 - 这是不粘烤盘
- Yes!- It's a nonstick grill pan.
把盘子放在火上
So go ahead and stick that on the heat,
把锅烧热 - 一定会很美味
and we'll get it nice and hot. - That's gonna be good.
在我们等待锅加热的时候
While we wait for the pan to get hot,
我给你送了一小瓶醋粉
I sent you a little jar of vinegar powder.
好的
Okay.
撒在薯片上
Sprinkle that over your potato chips
再加上一点盐 - 太可悲了
with a little bit of salt. - This is really sad.
我们的薯片
Our chips!
我不认为你搞砸了
I don't think you messed them up.
好消息是 味道很不错
The good thing is, they taste great.
如果我们的能和你的看起来一样
Of course it would be great if ours looked
自然不错
the way that yours did,
但是这不重要 - 谁在乎
but it doesn't matter. - Who cares?
只要味道一样
As long as they taste the same.
好的 把牛排拿起来
Okay, so pick the steak up,
放到你的烤盘上
and drop it straight onto your pan.
你会立刻听到煎烤声
You'll hear a sizzle immediately.
是
Yes.
我喜欢你直接上手
I love that you're just getting in there with your hands.
许多人觉得需要用钳子或者勺子
So many people feel like they gotta use tongs or a spoon,
但是你知道吗 - 不
but you know what? - No!
没给你是有原因的
You're not given them for a reason.
我不介意
I don't mind.
- 你喜欢吃什么样的牛排 - 七分熟
- How do you like your steak? - Medium well.
七分熟 - 是
Or--medium well. - Yeah.
只有一个正确答案
There's only one correct answer.
- 什么 - 三分熟
- What? - Medium rare.
每个主厨都这么说
Every chef says that.
好 所以我需要你今天相信我
Okay, so I need you to just trust me today,
我向你保证 你会喜欢上这个牛排
and I promise you, you will love this steak.
好 伙计
All righty, mate.
是时候翻牛排了
Okay, so it's time to turn your steak.
煎至金黄 是
And you want it to be golden brown--aw, yeah.
美极了
Gorgeous.
我要拍张照片
I'm getting a picture of you doing this.
就是这个时刻
That is--that's a moment.
你还有两分半时间
You're about 2 1/2 minutes
就会让最棒的三明治改变你的人生
from the best steak sandwich of your life.
正在做了 宝贝
Oh, they're cooking now, baby.
所以我要保持这个温度吗
So I keep it on hot?
保持火候
Keep it up high, yeah.
好的
Okeydokey.
接下来我要你准备的是面包
The next thing I want you to find is the bread.
- 在这里 - 美味
- There it is. - Yum.
我们在餐馆烤的
We bake it at the restaurant.
真酷
Oh, that's so cool.
我直接切开
Yeah, so I'm just cutting itdirectly in half, like that.
你好
Hello.
我想我已经弄坏了
I think I just messed this up already.
你唱到高音的时候 你的刀就向上划了
You hit that high note, and the knife went up.
别忘了你的牛排
All right, don't forget about your steak.
要我怎么做
What do you want me to do?
放到架子上
Put it back onto that rack
静置一会儿
and we'll let it rest for just a moment.
然后就要拿上我们的面包
Then what we're gonna do is take our bread,
用和牛的油脂来煎烤
and we're gonna toast it in the fat of the Wagyu steak,
这样就能得到牛排的鲜味
so you're gonna get that beefy deliciousness.
好激动
So excited!
把四分之一的酸奶油
If someone can just mix,
还有等量的蛋黄酱
like, a 1/4 of a cup of sour cream,
进行混合
and a 1/4 of a cup of mayonnaise.
搅拌起来
Stir them together.
这就是酱料
That's kind of the dressing.
在你把面包拿出来的时候
Okay, so when you take your bread out,
把焦化的洋葱放上去
you can put some of those caramelized onions on.
还可以加上奶酪
And you can also put some cheese.
- 天呐 - 我们喜欢奶酪
- Oh, my God. - We love cheese.
看起来很好
Oh, it looks so good!
好的
Okeydokey!
我们先谈谈
Let's talk for a minute
如何判断牛排的熟制程度
about how you know when your steak's cooked.
在你触摸的时候 赛琳娜心想
So when you touch it, Selena, you're like,
我不知道我要摸什么
"I don't know what I'm feeling for."
好 把你的手这样捏起来
Okay, so now with your other hand,
把你的小拇指和大拇指对握
put your pinky on your thumb,
感受你手这部分的肌肉
and feel this part of your hand.
这是全熟
That's well done.
然后换到无名指 这是七分熟
Now go to your ring finger--that's medium well.
下一个手指是五分熟
And then the next finger is medium,
第一个手指 你的食指
and the first finger-- your pointer finger--
这是三分熟 - 太了不起了
is medium rare. - That's amazing!
但是我不知道我们的是什么
I know, but I don't know what ours is.
- 三分熟 - 好的
- Medium rare. - Oh, okay.
下一步 在我们切牛排之前
Last step, before we cut the steak,
把酱料
剧集 | 赛琳娜+厨师(2020) | 导航列表