剧集 | 赛琳娜+厨师(2020) | 导航列表
咸味
Salt...
- 甜味 - 甜味
- Sweet. - Sweet.
- 酸味 - 酸味
- Sour. - Sour.
苦味 - 苦味
Bitter. - Bitter.
- 热度 - 热度
- Heat. - Heat?
- 就是辣味 - 辣味 对
- Spicy. - Hot, yes.
- 还有鲜味 - 鲜味
- And then umami. - Umami.
我们要全部涵盖
So we're gonna do all of that.
舌尖上的派对
Party in the mouth.
我们的味觉体验
And the only thing that is stopping us
就取决于
between all those taste buds
拉奎尔的表现
is if Raquelle's gonna sabotage it.
就是这样
That's it.
天呐
Oh, my gosh.
- 不 - 这是唯一的决定因素
- No! - That's the only thing.
怎么处理洋葱
Wait, what do we do with the onions?
放进烤盘
Put that into the grill pan,
赛琳娜 能不能把墨西哥辣椒也放进烤盘
and Selena, can you put two jalape?os on the grill as well?
径向切成两半
Cut it in half, lengthwise.
大爱辣椒
Love jalape?os.
放进去 棒极了
Put them in. Awesome.
用一点盐
And we're gonna start seasoning this now
来调味
with a little bit of salt.
好的
Okay.
不 不能给别人发短♥信♥ 拉奎尔
No, you cannot be texting somebody, Raquelle.
你在做什么 拉奎尔 你在
Like, what are you doing? Raquelle, what are you--
烹饪期间你在和谁发短♥信♥
Who are you texting in the middle of cooking?
谢谢你
Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you.
对 把手♥机♥收起来
Yes. Put the phone away.
真好笑
That is so funny.
- 他点名批评我 - 我看到你了
- He called me out. - Yeah, I see you.
目前没有一个主厨指正她
Not one chef has called her out yet.
你是第一个 我知道
You're the first. - I know, I know.
你必须说出来
You have to!
在哪里 她的手♥机♥在哪里
Where's it at? Where's her phone?
爷爷刚刚收走了你的手♥机♥
Papa just took your phone.
拉奎尔 再拿一个锅
So Raquelle, take another pot,
取三杯水
get, like, three cups of water,
煮沸
bring it to a boil,
然后加入布格麦
and then add in the bulgur,
我们泡的麦 - 是
the one we soaked. - Yep.
然后加入橄榄油
And then add some olive oil in there, okay?
- 好 - 赛琳娜
- All right. - So, Selena,
你的三文鱼浓汤现在在炖煮
your salmon broth is simmering now.
煮沸了 - 对
Like, it's boiling. - Yeah.
取两汤匙的味噌
Now you take two tablespoons of miso.
你应该有味噌酱
You should have miso paste there
也就是发酵黄豆酱
which is that fermented soy paste.
加入浓汤
You can now put that into that broth,
这会改变浓汤的风味
and that's what's gonna change the flavor of this broth.
去拿新鲜的香菜
Go and get the fresh herb.
这些真不错
Wow, these are nice.
捏住茎部
You're gonna take the bottom of that
撕下来
and just rip the bottom off.
对 是 很好
Yeah, yes. Nice.
茎放进浓汤
And the bottom goes into the broth,
我们把叶子留到之后再用
and we're gonna save the top for later on.
- 这有趣 - 是 有趣
- Oh, this is fun! - Yeah, it is fun.
放进去
Put that in.
好 我要放多少橄榄油
Okay, so wait, how much olive oil
到沸水里面
should I put in the boiling water?
淋上去 我来喊停
Just drizzle, I'm gonna say stop.
倒
Go.
谢谢你 - 好的
Thank you. - Okay.
现在把布格麦放进去
And you can actually now put the bulgur in.
水沸之后 就关掉
The minute the water is boiling, turn it off.
是 完美
Yeah. Perfect.
取十片紫罗勒
Take ten leaves of purple basil
放进碗里 - 好的
and put them in a bowl. - Okay.
加入两倍的芫荽
Twice of the amount of cilantro than basil.
好
Yes.
15片欧芹
15 pieces of the parsley.
撕碎
Rip it.
这个处理完之后 赛琳娜
Once that's done, Selena,
粗切
we're just gonna rough chop it up.
很好 就是这样
Awesome, that's great.
布格麦煮好了
The bulgur is ready,
拿出意大利面沥水器
so get the pasta strainer for the bulgur.
现在沥水
We're gonna strain it now.
- 你有沥水器吗 - 对
- You have the strainer? - Yep.
- 你想要拿着沥水器吗 - 爷爷
- You wanna hold the strain? - Papa.
- 我们没事 - 好的
- We're good. - Okay.
好 放到这里来 是
Good, put it back in there. Yep.
漂亮
Beautiful.
把橄榄油加入布格麦
And now add olive oil to the bulgur.
- 好 - 二分之一杯
- Okay. - Like, 1/2 a cup.
我不知道 那是不少油
Oh, I don't know. That's a lot.
- 我说也是 - 凭感觉
- I'll say. - Winging it?
够了 进行搅拌
That's enough. And we're gonna stir it.
在上面加盐
And you're gonna add some salt on top.
你有新鲜胡椒吗 赛琳娜
You have some fresh pepper there, Selena?
- 是 我有 - 很好 开始烹饪
- Yes, I do. - Good, we're cooking.
太棒了
That's awesome.
赛琳娜 把紫莴苣从
Selena, you can just take the radicchio
烤盘上拿下来
off the grill.
留下洋葱 留下蒜
Leave the onion, leave the garlic.
这些看起来不错
These also look so good.
取你放在案板上
So you take the fresh herb
的新鲜香菜
that you have on the cutting board.
放到布格麦上
Just put them all into the bulgur, yeah.
搅动起来
Stir it all up. Great.
取一半的紫莴苣
You take half of the radicchio,
切碎 另一半 留下来
and you chop it up. The other half, you leave.
但是通过煎烤
But by grilling it,
会去除掉苦味
some of that bitterness comes off,
这就是我们尝试的目的
and that's what we're trying to do.
拉奎尔 你可以把剩下的
Raquelle, you can just rip up all the left
紫莴苣撕碎 - 好
of the radicchio. - Yep.
我们之后会用上的 对吧
Because we're gonna use them later on, okay?
- 太好了 - 干得好 赛琳娜
- Great. - Great job, Selena.
把菜碎
We're just gonna put the chopped pieces
放进布格麦沙拉 - 好
into your bulgur salad, okay? - Okay.
看起来很漂亮
Wow, it looks so beautiful.
你做得很好 - 闻起来很好
You did a good job. - And it smells great.
好
Okay.
所以我们要过滤鱼汤
So we're gonna strain the fish broth now.
- 好的 - 锅会很热
- Okay. - So the pot's gonna be hot.
对吧 - 爷爷
Right? - Yeah, Papa?
沥水器在哪
Where's the strainer?
- 那样可以吗 - 不
- Is that okay? - No.
我不想要出事故 - 不
I don't want an accident. - No.
布格麦的沥水器呢
Where's the strainer from the bulgur?
这里
Oh, right here.
很好
Great, use that
倒进另一个锅里
and another pot that we're gonna pour it into.
过滤汤需要多少个人
How many people does it take to strain a pot?
你正在感受鱼汤面蒸
You're getting a fish facial.
天呐
Oh, my gosh.
扔掉所有的鱼骨
We're gonna throw away all of those fish bones.
你可以把鱼头扔掉了
You can throw away the head now.
剧集 | 赛琳娜+厨师(2020) | 导航列表