剧集 | 赛琳娜+厨师(2020) | 导航列表
应急响应人员
for the first responders,
所以这段时间我们很忙碌
so we've been really busyduring this time.
很辛苦 但是作为移♥民♥
It was tough, but being an immigrant,
来到这里一无所有 努力工作
you come here with nothing, you work really, really hard
这点我可以感同身受
so it's like, I can relate to all that stuff.
对
Yeah.
你呢 赛琳娜
And what about for you, Selena?
这段时间你都不能巡演
Like, you couldn't tour this time.
今天我们有了
We were preparing a whole other schedule
一整套安排 - 对
for this year, you know? - Yeah.
- 但是你表现得很好 - 谢谢你
- But you've been killing it. - Thank you.
很棒 你做得很不错
That's awesome. Good for you.
美味
Yum!
做这顿饭让我很开心
This whole thing is making me very happy.
这对你健康很有好处
This is super healthy for you.
我喜欢
I love that.
我要把我弄出的乱子收拾一下
Okay, I'm gonna clean up all the mess I've made.
爷爷 你来帮我吗 - 好
Papa, will you help me? - Yep.
赛琳娜 谁教你唱歌♥的
Selena, who taught you how to sing?
是从你父母那边学的吗
Did you get it from your parents?
- 她是从我这里学的 - 不是从我这学的
- She got it from me. - Not from me.
不 她的长相显然是随你
No, she got the good looks from you, clearly.
说实话
To be honest,
这算是独身子女症候群
I was single child syndrome,
所以我自然希望表现
so naturally I loved to perform.
你敬仰的歌♥手是谁
Who was an artist that you were looking up to, like,
谁是你的偶像
who was your role model?
说实话 布丽特妮·斯皮尔斯是我的偶像
Honestly, it was Britney Spears for me
因为我在六岁的时候
because I was probably six
她发行了 宝贝 再一次
when she released "...Baby, One More Time."
我百分之百沉浸在那个世界里 - 对
So I was 100% in that world. - Yeah.
但是我妈妈还喜欢听
But then my mom also loved
诺拉·琼斯
listening to Norah Jones,
艾拉·菲茨杰拉德 还有弗兰克·辛纳屈
and Ella Fitzgerald,and you know, Frank Sinatra,
所以我的音乐品味比较均衡
So I kind of have a good balance of music tastes.
赛琳娜 我的餐馆 红公鸡
So my restaurant, Red Rooster, Selena,
的地下室 有一个晚餐俱乐部
in the basement, we have a supper club.
艾莉莎·基斯在那里表演过
Alicia Keys performed there,
约翰·传奇
John Legend,
梅伦·莫里斯 - 好酷
Maren Morris. - That's cool.
如果你需要人表演 我就在这
If you ever need one, I'm here.
那就太好了
That would be great.
我们要做蜂蜜芥末汁
Okay, we gonna make a honey mustard glaze.
取两汤匙芥末
So take two tablespoons of mustard,
放在碗里
put it in the bowl.
一汤匙蜂蜜
And, like, a tablespoon of honey.
取橄榄油
Then you take olive oil,
这样进行较薄
and now you're gonna stir this like this.
好的
Okay.
加入一汤匙的
Now you're gonna add in
酱油
a tablespoon of soy into that.
这是一汤匙 对吧
So this is a tablespoon, right?
看着我 - 好 我看着你
Watch me. - Yeah, I'm watching you.
多一点
More.
足够了 完美
That's plenty, that's perfect,
完美 - 看
that's perfect, perfect. - See.
分不区别来
Wouldn't be able to tell the difference.
我在厨房♥比较笨拙
I'm not a wiz in the kitchen.
放入一汤匙味噌
And then you put in one tablespoon of miso as well.
我舀好了
Yep, I have it right here.
- 对 - 好
- Yes! - Yeah.
最后一样要加的原料是
Then the last ingredient we're gonna add into that
柏柏尔
is berbere.
- 什么 - 叫做柏柏尔
- What? - It's called berbere.
是一种埃塞尔比亚的香料
It's an Ethiopian spice plant.
要放多少
How much am I putting in?
现在先放一撮
Just put a pinch in now.
然后把等量香料放到浓汤里面
Then you take the same amount and put it into the broth.
好吧
All right.
拉奎尔 我们还没做完 不
And Raquelle, we're not done. No, no, no, no, no.
看到边上的
See the radicchio
紫莴苣了吗
that you have on the side there?
- 看到了 - 撒上去
- Yeah. - Sprinkle and toss.
美味
Delicious.
够了
Enough.
取一汤匙赛琳娜的酱汁
Take a tablespoon of Selena's glaze.
我们要把酱汁
We're gonna put that
浇在紫莴苣上
on top of the radicchio that you have there.
好
Okay.
你们做得很好
All right, and you guys are doing amazing.
谢谢你 - 谣言说错了
Thank you! - The rumors are wrong.
我喜欢
I like it.
你的气场很正点
Your energy though is so spot on.
我喜欢 - 不可思议
I'm loving it. - It's amazing.
今天我没睡好
It's honestly what I need today
所以我今天需要这种能量
because I didn't get a lot of sleep,
我感觉很开心
so I feel very happy.
你应付这两个人很有耐心
You got a lot of patience to put up with these two.
我们已经准备好了迎接重要的时刻
Okay, we're ready for the big moment.
我们准备好做三文鱼了
We're ready for salmon.
太美了 这是好三文鱼
This is gorgeous. It's really good salmon.
把这一部分切下来
Gonna cut away this piece right here.
好的
Okay.
瘦肉的部分
The skinny piece.
我们要烹饪四块
We're cook, like, four pieces.
你要一路切透
You cut it all the way through.
松动了 对不对 - 好的
They're loose, right? - Um, okay.
完美 直直切
Perfect. Cut straight.
应该切成这样
It should be pieces like this.
是 我拿到了
Yeah, I got them.
好 棒极了
Great. Awesome.
很好
Nice!
我激动起来了
I'm getting excited over here.
棒极了
Awesome.
接下来用盐调味
The next step is we gonna season them with salt.
盐如雨下 - 懂你
We make it rain, right? - Got you.
取两汤匙橄榄油
So let's take about two tablespoon of olive oil
倒到锅里 锅放在炉子上了吗
and just pour it into the pan. Is the pan on the stove?
是
Yes.
小火烧了15分钟了
It's been on low for about 15 minutes.
完美
That's perfect.
然后赛琳娜 把三文鱼
And then Selena, you can take the salmon
带皮的一面放到锅里
skin side down, you're just gonna put it in the pan.
两块不要摆得太近
You don't want them close to one another in the pan.
我们这里做的如鱼得水
We're killing it over here.
- 拉奎尔 - 是
- Raquelle? - Yes?
取五片芫荽
You can take five pieces of cilantro
放到锅里
and just put in the pan.
放进去 完美
Drop them in. Perfect.
赛琳娜 你为什么不去冰箱
Selena, why don't you go to the refrigerator
把黄油拿出来
and pull out the butter.
黄油 黄油 黄油
Butter, butter, butter.
放到锅中间
And you put that in the middle of the pan.
完美
Perfect.
做鱼的时候
When you cook a piece of fish,
从油开始
you start with oil.
这会避免粘锅
That will protect from not sticking,
但是黄油会增添风味
but the butter will add the flavor.
所以才要错开加入
That's why you put them in on different time.
我喜欢黄油 我懂你
I like butter, so I'm with you.
剧集 | 赛琳娜+厨师(2020) | 导航列表