剧集 | 赛琳娜+厨师(2020) | 导航列表
is to take that sauce
放在上面
and dollop it all the way along the top.
牛排也是一样处理
So with the steak,
横切开来
you want to cut it directly across
垂直于肉的纹理 - 好
the grain of the meat, right? - Okay.
如果你顺着纹理切 会更难切
If we cut with the grain, it'll actually make it tough.
看到肉里面是粉色的了吗
See how it's perfectly pink all the way through?
太漂亮了
Oh, it's gorgeous!
- 这样好吗 - 是
- Isn't it good? - Yeah.
然后放到三明治上
And then you just load them up on your sandwich.
我这里有芝麻菜
I have a little arugula here.
抱起来放进野餐篮
If you wrapped that up and struck it in the picnic basket
就是幸福的感觉 不是吗 - 对
you'd be happy, wouldn't ya? - Oh, yeah.
做得好 看起来很不错
Nice job! It looks good.
- 谢谢你 - 太棒了
- Thank you. - Ah, so good.
再加上
And that with those little salt and vinegar chips
盐醋薯片- 她全部吃光了
that we made? - Oh, she ate them all.
说实话我吃了
Honestly I ate--
我不知道你们能不能看到 但是就只剩下这些了
I don't know if you can see this, this is what's left.
我可以加上一点我自己的薯片
So maybe I could just add random chips of my own?
当然
Yeah, of course.
谢谢你 我希望我也能吃上
Thank you; I wish I could've enjoyed that.
- 还有一片 - 这就是拉奎尔
- There's one left. - That's my Raquelle.
我试一片 - 我要加入
I'm gonna try one. - I'm gonna join ya.
- 天呐 - 是不是很疯狂
- Oh, my gosh. - It's insane?
是
Yeah.
不可思议
Unbelievable.
看起来我们要享用所有的美味食物了
Well, looks like we're gonna enjoy all the yummy food.
在我们结束之前
So before we go,
我想要知道
I want to know a little bit
你想要把善款
about the charity organization
捐献给哪家慈善机构
that our money will be going to.
首先 谢谢你的支持
Well, thank you very much for the support, first of all.
化蛹是和我很亲近的一个组织
Chrysalis is near and dear to my heart.
他们是总部在洛杉矶的组织帮助人们
They're an LA-based organization that help people
回归工作
get back into the work force,
不管是经过监禁还是无家可归
whether they've been incarcerated or homeless.
我有幸雇佣了一些他们的客户
And I've had the privilege of hiring a bunch of their clients
他们是很棒的人
and they're really incredible guys,
所以谢谢你的支持
so thanks for your support.
我很高兴我们这么做
I'm very glad that we're doing this.
- 很有趣 - 妙趣横生
- That was fun. - That was so much fun!
一开始有点不顺利
I mean, I was a little rough there in the beginning.
和你做菜很有趣
It was fun hanging out with you.
我随时愿意和你合作
I've got a job for you anytime.
谢谢你 我很感激
Thank you. I appreciate that.
谢谢你
Thank you!
- 谢了 再见 - 再见
- Thanks. Bye. - Bye!
再见
Bye.
好 我们应该把这个拿过来吗
Okay, should we bring it over there?
爷爷
Papa!
我忘记甜点了
Oh, I forgot my dessert!
天呐
Oh, my God!
- 薯片在哪 - 我全吃光了
- Where's the potato chips? - I ate them all.
对不起
I'm so sorry!
你这个做得很好
Mm, you did great on this.
食物 我给五分
The food is-- I'll give it a five.
但是 你说你有进步
But there's--you even say that you did better.
你总是有进步
You can always do better.
我等不及要尝这个青柠芭菲了
I cannot wait to taste this key lime.
要吃到底才能吃到青柠
Gotta get to the bottom to get the lime.
- 美味绝伦 - 是
- Incredible. - Yeah.
- 做得好 - 谢了 宝贝
- Good job! - Thanks, babe.
好 好
Good, good.
击掌 做得好
High five. Good job.
不 我不想知道
* No, I don't wanna know
你去过的地方和你要去的地方
* Where you been or where you're goin'
但是我知道你不会回家
* But I know I won't be home
你会孤身一人
* And you'll be on your own
谁会陪着你
* Who's gonna walk you
穿越黑暗迎来晨曦
* Through the dark side of the morning?
谁会摇着你
* Who's gonna rock you
当阳光让你无法入眠
* When the sun won't let you sleep?
谁会醒来送你回家
* Who's waking up to drive you home
当你醉酒孤独一人
* When you're drunk and all alone?
谁会陪着你
* Who's gonna walk you
穿越黑暗迎来程曦
* Through the dark sideof the morning?
不会是我
* It ain't me
剧集 | 赛琳娜+厨师(2020) | 导航列表