剧集 | 赛琳娜+厨师(2020) | 导航列表
- 你想要说告别吗 - 再见 尼莫
- You wanna say bye? - Bye, Nemo.
再见 再见
Bye. Bye.
把汤汁倒回那个
And then we're gonna actually pour the liquid
粉锅里面
back into that pink pot.
美味
Yum.
我们要放到小火慢慢炖煮
We gonna put it on low and let it simmer, okay?
好的
Okay.
所以赛琳娜 把墨西哥辣椒拿出来
So Selena, you can actually take the jalape?o out
切碎
and start chopping that up. - Yoo-hoo.
直接放进布格麦沙拉
And that's gonna go straight into the bulgur salad.
那是不少辣椒
Whoa, that's a lot of jalape?o.
你家里有没有果脯
Do you have any dried fruit at home?
覆盆子或者杏子的
Cranberries or apricots?
- 谢谢你 - 太棒了
- Thank you. - Wonderful.
谢谢你 奶奶 - 不客气
Thank you, Nana. - You're welcome.
我们有了这个特别漂亮的布格麦沙拉
We have this beautiful bulgur salad,
但是我们缺甜味
but we're missing sweet,
切碎的杏脯会增加甜味
and the chopped apricot that's gonna add sweetness.
拉奎尔 你来切碎杏脯
Raquelle, you can chop the apricots.
我想你有酱油 - 对
I think you have soy. - Yep.
取一汤匙的酱油
So take about a tablespoon of soy,
加入浓汤
and you add that into the broth.
这是
This is...
汤 不 这不是汤匙
Table... Nope, this is not tablespoon.
对吧 - 发生什么了
Right? - What's happening?
茶匙 TS 汤匙 TB
Teaspoon, TS, tablespoon, TB.
一汤匙
Like, a tablespoon.
我都不知道 到了这个时候 我都不知道了
I don't even know. At this point, I don't know.
你能不能 这样
Can you do the--this?
我来处理果脯
I'm gonna do the dry fruit.
好的 完美
Okay, perfect.
- 一汤匙的酱油 - 对
- One tablespoon of soy sauce. - Yes.
赛琳娜 放下了从容 失去了耐心
Selena, she dropped her cool. She got a little impatient.
我喜欢 好 很好
I like it. Good, nice.
为什么不 这种事情会发生
Why not? It happens.
我们烹饪的时候需要有情绪
We need those emotions when we're cooking.
然后拿鱼露
And then you have the fish sauce.
拿到了
Got it.
- 放一茶匙 - 好的
- Teaspoon of that goes in. - Okay.
然后加入一汤匙的味噌进入浓汤
And then one more tablespoon of the miso into the broth.
好
Okay.
让它炖一会儿
Just let that simmer down a little bit.
汤汁会收浓 好 赛琳娜
It's gonna reduce. Okay, Selena.
把果脯加入布格麦
So add the apricots into the bulgur.
好的
Okay.
我们可以做的最后一件事 赛琳娜
The last thing we can do, Selena, is taking
就是取烤盘里剩下的东西
whatever's left in the grill pan,
我们要把它切碎
we're gonna chop that up and add that
也放到布格麦沙拉
into the bulgur salad as well.
所以
So, um...
是 你需要盘子
Yeah, you need a plate.
对不起
I'm sorry.
她手忙脚乱的
She's flustered. She's flustered.
我们现在要切红洋葱吗
All right, are we cutting red onions now?
是 在烤盘里面的洋葱
Yeah, the onions you have in the grill pan.
好 好
Oh, okay, okay.
我们要把它们加入沙拉
And we're gonna add them into the salad.
我喜欢赛琳娜沮丧的样子
I love that Selena is frustrated.
和乔还有文尼做的烤面包片
The bruschetta with Jon and Vinny
要容易得多 我喜欢
was so much easier. I love it.
- 你什么意思 - 会好起来的
- What do you mean? - This is gonna be better!
你在挑战她
You're challenging her.
我喜欢 - 我没事 各位
I love it. - I'm fine, guys.
我更像是
I'm more just, like...
我只是开玩笑的
I'm just kidding.
会好起来的
It's gonna be so good.
我们就快好了
We're getting there, guys.
就快好了
We almost there.
拉奎尔 我又需要你 - 好的
Raquelle, I need you again. - Okay.
你有橘子 对吧 还有葡萄柚
You have oranges, right? And grapefruits.
好 我就直接剁碎
Yeah, so I'm just chopping them up?
是 不是所有东西都是直接剁碎的
No, nothing is just chopping up.
什么
What?
你要把葡萄柚的顶部
You're gonna cut the top of the grapefruit
和底部
and the bottom.
- 我做完了 - 完美
- I'm done with... - Perfect.
把所有的洋葱加到布格麦沙拉
Put all of those onions into the bulgur salad.
很漂亮
That's beautiful.
我要再加一点橄榄油
And now we're gonna add in a little more olive oil.
你喜欢橄榄油
You love olive oil.
够了
Enough, enough, enough!
停 打住
Finito, finito. Stop, stop, stop, stop, stop.
好
Okay.
赛琳娜 取一勺蜂蜜
Selena, take one tablespoon of honey
放进鱼汤
and put it into that fish broth.
只加一茶匙
So just a teaspoon?
不 一汤匙 再多一点
No, like, a tablespoon. A little bit more.
我看着
I'll watch.
好 够了 搅拌一下
Yeah, that's enough. Give it a stir.
赛琳娜 如果你处理橘子 拉奎尔
Selena, if you do the oranges, and Raquelle
可以处理葡萄柚 - 好
can do the grapefruits. - Okay.
我觉得我们需要洗干净案板
I think we need to wash off our board
因为上面切过洋葱
'cause there's onions on it.
还是说不重要 - 是 好 就这样
Or it doesn't matter? - Yeah, okay, let's do that.
洗掉 - 我就这么做
Wash off. - This is what I'm gonna do.
拨到地上
Just wiping it to the ground.
等等 什么
Wait, what?
赛琳娜从来没这么做过
Selena has never done this.
今天她决定
Today she's decided,
直接扫到地上
"Let's just wipe on the floor."
那是边角料
It was the bad pieces, guys.
第二季 她真的就
Season two,she's really just, like...
什么
What?
看地板
Look at the floor!
我们就快好了 赛琳娜 我保证
We're almost there, Selena, I promise you, I promise you.
葡萄柚到了
Okay, grapefruit in the house.
把刀拿起来
You wanna take your knife,
顺着葡萄柚的形状
You wanna follow the body of the grapefruit,
拉奎尔小姐 对橘子也是如法炮制
and Miss Raquelle, you wanna do the same with the orange.
当心手指
Watch those fingers.
不好切
Ugh, it's so hard.
白色的部分是苦的
The white part there is bitter,
所以你得切掉
so you just want that to be off.
柑橘类里面有间隔
The citrus have segments, right?
- 是 - 顺着间隔
- Yeah. - You just wanna follow that.
切进去
You go in here,
把这些漂亮的果片取出来
and you get these beautiful fillets.
所有的汁水都流进沙拉
All that liquid goes into the salad.
你要把柑橘汁挤到
And then you just gotta squeeze in
漂亮的沙拉里
all the citrus juice into that beautiful salad.
- 我去拿肉 - 好
- I'm getting the meat. - Yes.
果汁会创造出风味
All that juice is what's gonna create the flavors, okay?
我很佩服
I'm so impressed.
说实话 我也是
Honestly, me too.
你的餐馆在疫情期间是怎么应对的
What has it been like for your restaurants during COVID?
我们关闭了餐馆
What we did, we closed our restaurant
以社区厨房♥的方式运营
and opened as a community kitchen.
我们在这段时间里
So we've served
供应了25万份餐食
over 250,000 meals during this time...
给流浪人口
For homeless,
剧集 | 赛琳娜+厨师(2020) | 导航列表