剧集 | 赛琳娜+厨师(2020) | 导航列表
我等不及告诉你的男朋友了
I can't wait to tell your boyfriend!
天 他在展示 别
Oh, God, he's showing, don't--
你做香肠吗
Were--are you a sausage maker?
不 但是她喜欢香肠
No, but she does love sausage.
不是那种方面
Not in that way.
那方面也是一样
Although that way too.
- 天呐 -天呐
- Oh, my God. - Oh, my God.
- 给 - 特蕾莎
- Here. - Whoa, Teresa!
她挤出来了
She's just squeezing it out.
好不自然
It's just, like, so unnatural.
- 好 扔进碗里 - 这样 对吗
- Okay, throw them in the bowl. - This, right?
对 对 就放到玻璃碗里
Yep, yep, right in the glass bowl right there.
拿上你的香肠肉 放到秋葵锅里
Take your sausage meat, put it right into the gumbo pot.
对不起
I'm so sorry!
- 你不能直接倒进去 - 好 好
- You don't dump it like that. - Okay, okay.
我想要告诉你
I meant to tell you that--
别倒进去
not to dump it in there,
慢慢倒出来
just to let it flow out slow.
抱歉 - 好
Sorry. - Kay.
把鸡肉肠打散
Make sure you break up that chicken sausage
避免粘连 - 好
so it doesn't stick together. - Kay.
特蕾莎 你觉得食物够了吗
Teresa, you feel like we're gonna have enough food?
- 够了 - 你总算说够了
- Yeah. - Now you finally do.
我要 继续搅拌吗
Do I... keep stirring?
不 可以了 把锅盖放上
No, you're good. Put the top back on.
好的
Okey-dokey.
不
Oh, no.
你准备好做米饭了吗
You ready to make rice?
是 准备好了 不 但是来吧
Yes, I am. No, but yes.
你做米饭的水平怎么样
How is your rice game?
我可以做西班牙米饭 但是别的我就不会做了
I can make Spanish rice, but I don't know anything else.
但是你知道怎么做米饭 对吧
But you know how to cook rice then, right?
是
Yes.
不 - 好 那我们就
No. - Okay, so let's get a--
你有平底锅 或者 我管这个叫炖锅
Do you have a pan, or-- I call this a sauce pot?
两个半夸脱的容量 - 好
It's like 2 1/2 quarts. - Kay.
做米饭关键在于炖锅的直径
Cooking rice is all about the width of the pot.
你不希望米饭挤到一起
You don't want to overcrowd it
因为如果你让米饭堆到一起
because if you overcrowd the pot,
锅底熟了上面还硬着
the bottom will be cooked and the top will be crunchy
或者上面做好了下面软烂了
or the top will be perfect and the bottom will be mushy.
所以我们可以做成
So we can make that work.
拿上泰国香米
Grab jasmine rice.
你那边有泰国香米吗
Do you have some jasmine rice over there?
这边 紫色包
Right there, the purple bag.
开玩笑的 谢谢
Oh, just kidding. Thanks.
我想要你把米饭倒进去
I want you to pour in enough rice
盖住锅底
just to cover the bottom of the pan.
所以
So...
我知道有些人淘米
I know some people wash their rice.
我不淘米
I don't wash my rice.
我喜欢米饭的淀粉
I like the starchiness in rice.
- 好 - 所以 听着
- Kay. - So, look.
这是我用的窍门 我不量米
This is the trick I use. I don't ever measure.
我用手指量
I do the finger trick.
把手指放到锅里
You're gonna stick your finger into the pot
把水倒到你的第一个指关节
and then pour the water to come to your first knuckle.
像这样 就应该 直接下去
Like this, so it should go, like, straight down.
美极了
Bing! All right, beautiful.
拿上水 倒进去
Now take the water, pour it in
直到没过你的指节
until it gets to the first knuckle on your...
- 把手放进去 - 把中指放进去
- Put your hand in. - Put your middle finger in.
- 手指立起来 - 就那里
- On your finger. - Oh, right here.
倒水直到没过指节
Pour it till it gets to your knuckle.
中指 - 对
Middle finger? - Yeah.
中指
Middle finger.
然后倒进去
And then just fill it up.
- 到你的指节 - 完美
- Till it reaches your knuckle. - Perfect, okay.
扔进去一两片月桂叶
And throw in, like, one or two bay leaves in there.
我们要把这个放在中火上面
Now we're gonna throw this on the stove to medium heat.
煮12分钟
It's gonna cook in about 12 minutes.
- 好 - 把锅盖放上去
- Kay. - And then put the top on it.
- 好 - 好了
- Kay. - All right.
剥虾
Let's peel some shrimp.
你可以放到你的案板上
You can put it down on your cutting board.
从壳的一边
Grab it from one side with the shell...
然后推过去
and you can push it over
然后就能剥下来
and it all comes off.
我没有剥下的技巧
I have no shrimp finesse.
对不起
I'm sorry.
没事 你们没问题 你能给我看看你
It's all good, you're good. Can you show me
是怎么剥的吗 也许我也可以
how to do it your way? Maybe I can do it that way too
照你的办法做 - 好
with you. - Okay, well...
所以 基本上说 我 从中间开始
so, basically, I, like, go towards the middle.
我把虾尾剥掉
Like, I get all of the tail stuff off.
- 好 - 然后
- Okay. - And then for...
接下来处理剩下的 我得等到最后
obviously the rest, I have to wait till I get to the bottom.
就是这个方法 我是说
And that's the way I--I mean,
这是我在猫头鹰餐厅学到的 所以
that's the way I learned from Hooters, so.
从谁 从哪里
From who--from where?
- 猫头鹰餐厅 - 猫头鹰餐厅
- Hooters? - Hooters.
好
Okay.
起作用 看起来不错
It's working. They look good.
你需要搅拌你的秋葵汤确保
You need to stir your gumbo to make sure
底下没有烧糊
it's not burning at the bottom.
味道 味道闻起来很棒
The smell is-- - It smells so good.
你 你需要检查你的米饭
And you--now you need to check your rice.
米饭看起里怎么样
How does that rice look?
- 看起来不错 - 很棒
- It looks good. - So good!
把锅盖掀开把火关掉
Okay, let's take the top off and turn the heat off.
好 把你的虾和扇贝混到一起
Okay, so, combine your shrimp and your scallops together.
扇贝在这里
I have the scallops here.
直接倒进里面
Just add it straight in there.
漂亮 这会很不错
Beautiful. Oh, this is gonna be good!
看看所有人的脸 他们等不及了
Look at everybody's face. They can't wait.
他们等不及这道菜了
They can't wait for this!
我们很兴奋
We're pumped!
我们要给虾调味
All right, we're gonna season our shrimp
还有扇贝 我想要你
and our scallops. I want you to take...
我告诉你 你上一季接到投诉了
I told you, you got complaints from last season.
没人告诉我
No one told me that!
要不然我就把我的手♥机♥留在房♥间里了
I would have left my phone in a room!
加把劲 拉奎尔 我们就快做完了
Come on, Raquelle. We're almost there.
抱歉 抱歉
Okay, I'm sorry, I'm sorry.
我们要把什么放进去
So we're going to put what in it?
我们要给虾和扇贝调味
All right, we're gonna season our shrimp and our scallops
所以你要取盐 然后调味
so you're gonna take some salt, you're gonna season it.
- 一撮盐 - 对
- I do a pinch of salt? - Yeah.
- 好的 - 胡椒磨
- Okey-dokey. - We're gonna do just four
转四下
turns on the pepper mill.
一 二 三 四
One, two, three, four.
然后用勺子混合
And then we're gonna take a spoon and mix it up.
混合起来
Mix that up.
把碗放在一边来处理秋葵汤
Put that bowl to the side and let's get our okra.
好的 我们走
Okay, here we go.
- 你喜欢秋葵吗 - 我对秋葵痴迷
- You love okra? - I'm obsessed with okra.
所以我挑了 对你胃口的菜品
So I picked, like, the perfect dish for you.
我不知道你这么喜欢秋葵
I didn't know you loved okra so much.
你知道秋葵汤里的单词也是秋葵的意思
You know "gumbo" means "okra"?
是吗 好吧
It does? Okay.
剧集 | 赛琳娜+厨师(2020) | 导航列表