剧集 | 赛琳娜+厨师(2020) | 导航列表
你什么时候从澳大利亚到美国的
When did you move from Australia to America?
我来这里14年了
I've been here for about 14 years.
我来这里度假 之后就再没有离开
I came just for a little vacay, and I never left.
好酷啊
That's so cool.
你一直都知道自己想要做主厨吗
Did you always know that you wanted to be a chef?
是 我喜欢吃
Yeah, 'cause I love to eat.
是 我也是
Yeah, me too.
这就是我做这个节目的原因
That's the whole reason why I did this show.
你就像 我想要学东西
You're like, "I want to learn something,"
顺便做个电视节目 有何不可
"and also make a TV show-- why not?"
真的很聪明 - 谢谢你
That's really clever. - Well, thank you.
不
Oh, no!
你在做什么 - 不
What are you doing? - Oh, no.
- 柯蒂斯 - 很高兴见到你
- Hi, Curtis. - Nice to meet you, mate.
- 那就是我爷爷 - 你怎么样 爷爷
- That's my Papa! - How are you, Papa?
很高兴剪刀你
Nice meetin' you.
你不知道你在做什么 是吧
You don't know what you're doing, do you?
我有点挣扎
I'm struggling a little bit.
你想要我给你做吗
You want me to do it for you?
好 你能帮上忙吗
Yeah, can you help?
林赛 你想要见见赛琳娜吗
Hey, Linds, you wanna meet Selena?
我叫我的妻子来打个招呼
I'm calling my wife in to say hi.
你要在这呆一段时间
You're gonna be here a while.
所以我建议你准备杯酒
So maybe I'm suggesting you have some wine.
有人说酒了吗
Did somebody say wine?
你们吗
Hi, you guys!
你好 厨师太太
Hi, mama!
我们很兴奋
We're so excited.
爷爷是你丈夫的大粉丝
Papa is a huge fan of your husband.
我也是他的粉丝
I'm a fan of his too.
你想要喝一杯吗
Do you want a drink?
- 好 - 我去拿杯子
- Sure. - I'll get the glasses.
- 正好三分之二杯 - 把青柠汁倒进去
- It's just right at 2/3. - Yeah, pour the lime juice in.
现在你用文火在锅上
Then you can just sort of whisk it
轻轻搅拌
over the double boiler to apply a little gentle heat.
不然就直接在锅里加热
Otherwise you just cook it straight in the pan.
但是 如果你这么做 你可能会热过头
but, if you do that, you could overcook the eggs.
好的
Okay.
你在这 亲爱的
Here you are, sweetheart.
奶奶轻声对我说
I just had Nana whisper to me, she goes,
有个会做饭的男人多好
"Wouldn't it be nice to have a man that cooks?"
爷爷从来不给我做饭
"Papa never cooked for me."
但是他洗盘子
But he does wash the dishes.
那就好
That's good.
我做饭 他洗盘子
I cook; he cleans.
好吧 赛琳娜 在你搅拌的时候
Okay, so, Selena, while you're whisking,
让其他人拿黄油
get someone else to grab some butter--
我们要切
We're gonna cut
10茶匙
10 tablespoons.
你的黄油条有那么大吗
So is your stick of butter, like, that big?
对 就是这样
Yeah, so it's that, and just a little bit.
黄油切丁
Dice the butter up,
一旦你的凝乳开始变稠的时候
and then once your curd starts to get kinda thick,
你可以把黄油加进去 - 变稠了
you can dump in your butter. - It's getting thick now.
所以把碗放在
Okay, so get the bowl
你的案板上
and bring it back over to your cutting board.
多谢副厨 对吧
Thank God for the sous chefs, right?
是 你必须放在那
Yeah, you have to put that right here.
我想知道 你有没有给柯蒂斯做过饭
I wonder, do you ever cook for Curtis?
你有两个儿子
We have two little boys,
我们的小儿子其实喜欢我做菜
and our little one actually prefers my cooking.
这就让世界上的一切就好起来了
Which makes everything in the world right, you know?
- 是 - 一旦黄油融化
- Yes. - Once the butter's all melted,
放到罐子里
pour it into your jars.
我给你送了一些 到三分之一
We sent you some of those, so maybe 1/3 of the way.
这些会很棒的
Oh, these are going to be so good.
天呐 一定会很美味的
Oh, my gosh, it's gonna be delicious.
天呐 我现在就在吃了
Oh, my gosh, I'm just eating this now.
好的 所以接下来你要把这些罐子
Okay, so next you're gonna take those jars
放进冰箱
and pop them in the fridge.
稍微收拾一下
Give yourself a little tidy-up.
但是不要打乱了餐前准备
Not so much so that you tidy up the mise en place.
好
Right, right, right, right.
我妻子有个了不起的习惯
My wife has this incredible habit,
我一开始准备什么东西
as soon as I start prepping something,
她就过来收拾
she just comes on by, picks it up,
放回冰箱里 我就心想
and puts it back in the fridge, and I'm like,
那个上哪去了 - 真温馨
"Where'd that go? - That's so nice.
是温馨 对不对
It's so nice, right?
在你需要东西的时候就不温馨了
It's not that nice when that's what you need--
你需要这个产品
you need that product.
太好笑了
That's hilarious.
你怎么知道彼此是对的人
How did you know that each other was the one?
在第一次约会的时候吗
By the first date?
我第一次约会迟到了45分钟
I was 45 minutes late to our first date.
我忘记了
I forgot.
我坐在沙发上看真实嘱咐
I was sitting on the couch watching, like, the Housewives,
我心想 今天还要约会
or something, I was like, "Oh, my God, tonight's the night!"
她走进酒吧 我在那&玫瑰红酒
She walked into the bar, and I'm there with a glass of rosé
她对酒保说
and she said to the bartender,
我要一杯欧本 不加冰
"I'll take an Oban, neat."
我就赶忙圆场
and I was like, "Whew,
有人把玫瑰红酒留
"Someone's left their rosé
在这里
"over here.
不知道是谁
"Not sure whose that was.
我要一杯她要的
I'll have what she's having."
然后第三次约会的时候
And then the third date, he made me
他给我做了威士忌巧克力慕斯
a whiskey chocolate mousse.
但是他记得我喜欢那个威士忌
But he remembered that I liked that whiskey,
那就是我知道的时候
and that's when I knew.
- 真甜蜜 - 然后 不到一年的时间
- That's so sweet. - And then, within a year,
我们就置办了房♥子 有了孩子
we're, like, buying a house and having babies and--
一气呵成 - 真甜蜜
bing, bang, boom. - So sweet.
奶奶说 会轮到你的
Nana goes, "Your day's coming."
- 不管怎么样 - 所以
- Anyway, all right, so. - So...
甜点有三个部分
there's, like, three parts to the dessert, right?
我们做了凝乳 我们要做黄油面粉碎
We've made the curd, then we're going to make the streusel,
现在我们这样做
so that's what we're gonna do now.
然后我们做蛋白霜
And then last we'll make the meringue.
所以找一个大碗
So find yourself a nice big bowl.
我们需要面粉 糖
And we're gonna need some flour, some sugar,
小苏打 香草精 加上青柠皮
some baking powder, a little vanilla, and some lime zest.
放进你的大碗
So into your giant bowl,
放进一杯半面粉
you're gonna put a cup and a half of flour,
六茶匙半糖 - 二
six tablespoons of sugar-- Two.
三
Three.
我把副厨提升到了下一个境界
I'm really taking "sous chef" to the next level.
然后你需要一茶匙小苏打
Then you need a teaspoon of baking powder.
然后一撮盐
and then a good pinch of salt.
然后加入青柠皮
Then you want to get some lime zest.
轻轻擦
Um, and then just lightly do it?
对
Yeah.
然后加入
And then there should be, like,
几勺水
a couple of teaspoons of water that you add.
好
Okay.
然后你需要七茶匙的冷冻黄油
And then you need seven tablespoons of cold butter.
切丁
And you're gonna dice it.
你的餐馆怎么样
How have your restaurants been doing?
这段时间
During all this time?
是
Yeah.
剧集 | 赛琳娜+厨师(2020) | 导航列表