剧集 | 赛琳娜+厨师(2020) | 导航列表
- 天呐 什么烧焦了 - 是电线
- Oh, my God, what's smoking? - That was the electrical cord.
等等
Wait--
电线放到火焰上了吗
Did the cord go over the flame?
我刚刚拿起来
I just caught it.
拉奎尔看起来很紧张
Raquelle looks nervous.
我很紧张 各位
I'm stressed, you guys.
等等 用这个拿
Wait, maybe hold it with this.
Yeah, keep the cord away from the flame.
蛋白霜没那么重要
The meringue is not that important.
- 让我看看 - 爷爷你别碰
- Let me check it. - Don't you touch it, Papa.
不 没关系
No, it's all right.
一会儿包一下
We just got to wrap it later.
艾默生 哈德森
Emerson, Hudson!
- 赛琳娜 - 怎么了
- Hey, Selena! - Yeah?
有几位年轻人
I've got a couple of young gentlemen
想来打个招呼 - 让我看看
that want to say hello. - Let me see.
这是艾默生 这是哈德森
This is Emerson, and this is Hudson.
大家好
Hi, guys.
我们得走了
We have to cut out, you guys,
我们和他们的祖父母
because we're gonna go to a standing date
约了见面
with their grandparents.
但是我们想要谢谢你们让我们来
But we just wanted to say thank you and hang out with you guys.
- 我会留下 别担心 -是 柯蒂斯会留下
- I'm staying, don't worry. - Yeah, Curtis is gonna stay.
我希望你们玩的开心
Well, I hope you guys have fun, boys.
- 说再见 - 再见
- Say "bye"! - Bye-bye.
谢谢
Thank you!
- 回头见 好了 再见 - 再见
- We'll see ya--okay, bye! - Bye!
- 再见 亲爱的 - 他们真可爱
- Bye, honey. - They're so cute.
我们正要检查面粉碎
I'm just gonna check the streusel--
我要把我们做的面粉碎拿出来
I'm gonna grab that tray of the crumble that we made.
对 我想准备好了
Yeah, I think it's ready.
所以你的也应该好了
So yours is probably good too.
- 我们要看一下 - 是 我想要看看
- I'm gonna check on this. - Yeah, I wanna see it.
上面的看起来
There's some on top that looks like
也许需要更多时间 - 我想是好了
maybe it needs some more time. I think that's okay.
混合到一起
Just mix it together,
因为本来就应该
'cause it's meant to sort of
有比较黑的部分
have a few darker parts to it.
不 你把自己烫伤了
Oh, no! You burned yourself?
Oh, no, are you okay?
用冷水冲洗
Run it under cold water.
看着我 我没事
Look at me. I'm fine.
用毛巾垫着拿锅
Use a towel to hold the side of the pan.
好
Okay.
闻起来好想
It really smells good.
好了 我们把她混合到一起
Okay, so now that we got the mix together,
你建议怎么做
what would you suggest?
所以接下来我们要检查我们的土豆
So next we have to check our potatoes.
- 好的 - 所以你拿出来的时候
- Okay. - So when you take them out,
用毛巾垫着
take them out with a towel.
我怕了
I'm scared.
该死 我第一集的经历又回来了
Dang it. My first episode back.
- 怎么样 - 看起来很糟糕
- How are they? - They look terrible.
想想看 在你打开一包薯片
Just think about it, when you open a pack of chips,
总是有各种形状大小的
they're always different shapes and sizes.
不管外形如何 重要的是它们的味道
Doesn't matter how they look, it matters how they taste,
他们尝起来会很美味
and they're gonna taste fabulous, so don't stress it.
我不这么认为 但是没关系
I don't think so, but okay.
拿出来 放在架子上沥干
Take 'em out, and stick them on a rack and let 'em dry.
然后进行调味
And then we're gonna season them,
他们还是会很棒的
and they're still gonna be fantastic.
好的
Okay.
你刚刚没声音了 赛琳娜
You just went really quiet then, for a minute, Selena.
你没说话的时候在想什么
What's going through your head when you get quiet?
如果我看到了错误 我会想这下完了
If I see one mistake, I'm like, "It's over for me."
你是个完美主义者
You're a perfectionist.
- 实话实说 - 她就是
- Call it what it is. - She is.
这会让你成为一个好厨子
It's gonna make you a good cook.
所以你还在搅拌蛋白霜
So you're still whisking that meringue--
有没有变得粘稠有光泽
is it getting nice and thick and glossy?
- 有 - 从锅上挪下来
- Yeah. - So remove it from the heat.
放到案板上
You're gonna bring it back over to the cutting board
继续搅拌直到冷却
and keep whisking until it goes cold.
很不错 对不对 - 不可思议
It's good, right? - Unbelievable.
你应该搅拌到冷却
Oh, yeah, you're supposed to whip it until it grows cold,
因为你希望他粘稠有光泽 就像那样
because you want it to be nice and thick, like that.
成果很好 不知道你能不能看到
The whip is pretty good. I don't know if you can see it.
对
Yeah.
把它装进袋子里
So let's get that into a bag.
你需要的是一个糕点袋
So what you need is a pastry bag.
我该怎么做
But what do I do?
撕一个袋子
Tear a bag off.
就这样
So you go like that.
对折
Fold it back on itself like that.
然后把顶头剪掉
And just snip the end off.
然后把不锈钢喷嘴拿出来
Then you get your stainless steel star nozzle--
放到袋子里面
and you drop that in the bag.
把袋子装满
And just fill it up.
太美了
Oh, beautiful.
所以现在我们要做的是把罐子里的凝乳
So now what we're gonna do is
拿出来
go and get the jars with the curd out of the fridge.
就想要是一周之前做的了 是不是
Seems like a week ago that we did that, doesn't it?
那面粉岁撒一层在凝乳上面
Then put a nice little layer of that crumb on top of the curd.
对
Yup.
然后挤一圈
And then pipe, like, a nice, big, sort of round circle.
好 太棒了
Yes! Gorgeous!
看起来真好
Man, this looks good.
然后要拿出你的喷枪
Then what I want you to do is get your torch.
- 怪怪 - 你有吗
- Oh, boy. - You have one of these guys?
有 但是我需要爷爷的帮助
Yeah, but I might need help with Papa
因为我不知道怎么用燃料
because I don't know how to use the fuel.
给
Here.
我还是走远吧
I'm like, "I'm gonna back away!"
- 好 - 哦
- Okay. - Oh!
我做成了
Hey! I'm doin' it.
靠近然后快速拿开
So you're just going in and out quickly.
很快就能焦化
It's gonna caramelize it pretty fast.
看起来很棒 宝贝
That looks great, babe!
- 谢谢 - 是 很不错
- Thanks. - Yeah, that's good.
- 看起来很棒 - 谢谢你
- It looks gorgeous. - Thank you.
如果你要出门 你可以把盖子盖上
If you were traveling, you'd put the lid back on,
好放进你的野餐篮
so it could go into your picnic basket.
- 好的 - 但是你们
- Okay. - But you guys are
今晚在家吃
are gonna have it tonight at home,
所以别担心盖子的事
so don't even worry about the lid.
所以就这样 甜点做好了
So that's it, dessert's done--
你可以把它们放回去了
you can pop them back in the fridge.
完美
Perfect!
从冰箱里把牛排
And get the steaks
拿出来
out of the fridge.
好 好
Okay, okay.
所以先把它们留在了包装里
So just leave them in the bag for a minute.
让它们回温
We're gonna temper them,
这意味着让它们升到室温
which means let them come up to room temperature.
在我们烹饪牛排之前
So before we cook the steak,
我们要焦化处理洋葱
let's go ahead and caramelize some onions.
拿一个平底锅 中火
So grab a pan, keep it on moderate heat.
切两个洋葱
And then we're gonna slice two onions.
直接切半 然后再剥皮
Cut it directly in half, before you peel it, right?
把你的手指屈曲 这样就不会靠近
Curl your fingers under, so they're nowhere near
你的刀刃
your knife's blade.
剧集 | 赛琳娜+厨师(2020) | 导航列表