剧集 | 赛琳娜+厨师(2020) | 导航列表
和小碗把它们舀出来
and a little bowl and take them out.
天呐 太美味了
Oh, my God, that's so good.
没有什么东西比温热的贻贝更美味了
Nothing is tastier than a warm mussel.
天呐 我爱贻贝
Oh, my God. I love mussels.
如果我是小美人鱼
If I was a little mermaid,
我会每天都吃贻贝
I will be eating mussels all day.
你的马铃薯放在盘子上
You have the potatoes in the plate
你要做的就是把贻贝放在
and what you're gonna do is put some of the mussels
马铃薯旁边
around the potatoes.
完美 太不可思议了
Perfect. This is amazing.
现在拿出来甜椒粉
And now, I need you to find pimentón.
是西班牙甜椒粉
It's Spanish paprika. Boom!
从上面 就像是漂亮的宏红雨
From high above, like it was a beautiful red rain,
你要把甜椒粉
you're gonna sprinkle some of the paprika
撒到马铃薯和贻贝上面
on top of the potatoes and the mussels.
甜椒粉很棒因为是烟熏的
This pimentón is great because it's smoky.
然后在马铃薯上面撒一点盐
And then you put little bit of salt on the potatoes.
当心贻贝 一点
Careful with the mussel, a little bit.
然后倒上一点橄榄油
And then you pour a nice dose of olive oil.
赛琳娜和朋友们 这是
Selena and friends, this is...
加利西亚拌贻贝
Mejillones a la Gallega.
放在面包边上
Put it next to the bread
然后我们做下一道菜
and we'll go to the next dish.
你要我在这上面放月桂叶吗
Did you want me to put bay leaves on the dish?
是 其实 在你放月桂叶的时候
Yes, and actually, when you get a bay leaf on your plate,
在真正的西班牙传统中意味着
in a true Spanish tradition means...
你会进行长途旅行 赛琳娜
you are going on a long trip, Selena.
所以如果你放得太多 你也许就回不来了
So if you put too many, you may never come back.
当心
Careful.
好的 所以
All right, so...
我们一直都在做传统菜肴
we've been making traditional recipes.
我要做一个不那么传统的菜肴
I'm gonna make one that is not so traditional
用最少的努力得到最大的成果
with maximum gain and minimum effort.
所以 你要拿一个
So, you're gonna get a jar
有皮奎洛甜红椒的罐子
with some piquillo peppers.
所以我想要你打开罐子
So what I want you to do is open the jar.
是 不 别打我
Yeah. Don't--don't hit me.
我在罐子上面 - 好
I'm there on the can. - Okay.
别打我脑袋 拜托 赛琳娜
Don't hit me in the head. Come on, Selena!
好
Okay, okay!
就是这样
That's it.
放几个在盘子上
You put a few around the plate.
你可以按你的意愿放四到五个 就这样
You can put four or five or whatever you want, that's it.
我喜欢这样的感觉
I love how it feels.
打两个鸡蛋
Get two eggs inside.
现在这样做
And now you're gonna do this.
加盐 所有人多能做
You're gonna put some salt. Everybody can do this.
然后我需要你拿蛋黄酱
And then I need you to go for mayonnaise.
- 好的 - 可以是自♥制♥蛋黄酱
- Okay. - Can be homemade mayo,
也可以是超♥市♥买♥♥的
or the mayo you buy in the supermarket.
我喜欢 - 好
I love it. - Kay.
然后挖一勺蛋黄酱
And then I need you to get a very big spoon of the mayo
放在鸡蛋上
and put it on the eggs.
加蛋黄酱什么都好吃
Anything with mayonnaise.
你要把鸡蛋和
And you're gonna be mixing the eggs...
蛋黄酱搅拌到一起
with the mayo...
直到所有食材成为一家人
until everything becomes one happy family.
是 看看
Oh, yeah. Look at that.
完美 现在看起来像是凝乳
Perfect. Now it looks like a custard.
把糊放在一边
You're gonna put this mix on the side,
我想要你拿耐热杯子 像这样
and I want you to get the little Pyrex, like this.
然后把一点油
And I want you to put
在杯底
a tiny bit of oil in the bottom.
一点 不要太多
tiny bit, tiny bit. Not much.
然后 用你的手指
And then, with your fingers,
涂到边上
you're gonna cover-- use the sides,
涂到一半
only up to the middle of the cup.
- 好了 - 我想要你们
- Okay. - And I want you to have
拿到曼彻格奶酪
grated Manchego cheese.
你拿到了吗 - 对
You have it? - Yep.
现在 把奶酪粘在底下
So now, put some of the cheese in the bottom like this.
放一点
Only I want you to put a little bit
然后转动杯子
and then roll it
好让奶酪站在杯壁上面
so some of the cheese sticks to the sides of the pot.
摇动 可以摇动
Yeah, you shake it. You can shake it.
摇 摇 摇
Shake it, shake it, yeah, yeah, shake it!
到了见真章的时候了
And this is the moment of truth.
把糊
You go and you bring the mix
倒进杯子里
and you put it right in the middle...
就像这样
like that.
我很期待结果
I'm excited for this outcome.
现在 我要把他放进微波炉
And now, we're gonna put it in the microwave.
- 好 - 我们要
- Okay. - We're gonna put it
热45秒 - 就这样
45 seconds. - Like that?
你知道吗 赛琳娜
You know one thing, Selena?
你应该和微波炉公♥司♥合作吗
You should partner with a microwave company.
按下微波炉按钮
You should press the microwave
就会播放赛琳娜的歌♥
and a song of Selena should be playing!
在你等待加热的时候
And as you are waiting for the microwave,
你应该跳舞
you should be dancing!
喂
Hello?
45秒钟
45 seconds!
我们开始
Let's start.
我在哭
I'm literally crying.
好的
Okay, all right...
就是这样 我知道了
that's it, I got it!
- 天呐 - 好的 我知道了
- Oh, my God. - Okay, I got it.
这个时候 小心点
And now, in this moment, carefully,
放在鸡蛋上
you drop it right on the eggs.
然后
Like... boom!
是 棒极了
Yeah! Awesome!
撒一些漂亮的
I sprinkle some more
曼彻格奶酪
of this beautiful Manchego cheese.
黑胡椒撒在上面
Black pepper on top.
- 爱了 - 你喜欢这一个吗
- Love it! - Are you happy with this one?
你做得很好 - 做得好
You did a good job. - Hell yeah!
- 看起来比我要好 - 不
- This looks better than mine! - No.
看起来很好 - 看起来真的很不错
It looks good, though. - It looks really pretty.
接下来
Bingo, boom! Next.
最后一个是蒜香虾仁
The last one is Gambas al Ajillo.
你喜欢虾仁吗 谁喜欢虾仁
Do you like shrimp? Who likes shrimp?
所有人都喜欢虾仁 - 我喜欢虾仁
Everybody likes shrimp? - I like shrimp!
- 是 - 我爱虾仁
- Oh, yeah. - I love shrimp.
所以现在
All right, so now...
把你的小刀切
you get the little knife and you cut
三到四个蒜瓣
three or four garlic cloves
切成小片
in little slices, like this.
太好了
Great.
当心美甲 当心美甲
Careful with the manicure. Careful with the manicure.
我没有粘
I don't have one, eh.
好的
Okay, so...
我需要干辣椒
I need you now to have the dry peppers.
对 我们管它们叫辣椒
Yeah, and we call them "guindillas."
如果你喜欢辣味 就用三个
If you like spicy, you do three.
如果你不喜欢特别辣 就用一个
If you don't like it very spicy, you do one.
- 一个 - 好 一个
- One? - Yeah, one.
- 我们用一个 - 所以切半
- We're gonna do one. - So I would cut them in half
把籽取出来 因为有时候
and take the seeds inside, because sometimes the seeds
籽会让菜品额外辣
make it extra spicy.
所以最好去掉籽
So it's better without the seeds.
剧集 | 赛琳娜+厨师(2020) | 导航列表