We're out of syrup.
我们没有糖浆了
Huh. You know what?
呵 你知道吗
Maybe I'll use my intern?
或许我要用用我的实习生 格鲁提
Glootie? -Good?
够了吗 谢了 格鲁提
Thanks, Glootie. Anything else?
还需要别的什么吗
Do you want to develop an app?
你想要开♥发♥一款应用程序吗
No thanks, Glootie. Hey, what's up, Glootie?
不了 谢谢 格鲁提 嘿 你好吗 格鲁提
Hi, Morty. Do you want to develop an app?
嗨 莫蒂 你想要开♥发♥一款应用程序吗 不了谢谢
No thanks. Rick, why does it say,
瑞克 为什么你的实习生
"Do not develop my app," on your intern's forehead?
额头上写着"不要开♥发♥我的应用程序"
Why, you want to develop one?
怎么呢 你想要开♥发♥一款应用程序吗
Ah, I'm glad you asked that, Jerry.
啊 我很高兴你问了这个问题 杰里
It's so youdon't develop his app.
是为了不让你去开♥发♥他的程序
Glootie, go make some photocopies of something.Cool.
格鲁提 去复印点什么东西 好的
Well, if anyone wants to develop an app with me, I'm down.
嗯 如果有谁想跟我一起开♥发♥程序 我很愿意
He seems to reallywant to develop an app.
他看起来特别想开♥发♥程序
He really does, sweetie, but nobody's gonna do that.
他确实很想 亲爱的 但是没人会那么做
Now, if you'll excuse me,
好了 你们不介意的话
I've got a quick solo adventure to go on,
我有个很快的个人冒险要进行
and this one will notbe directed by Ron Howard.
这个冒险可不由朗·霍华德导演
He's gonna go poop.
他是要去拉屎
When Grandpa Rick pats his belly like that
当外公那么拍他的肚皮
and leaves without Morty, it means he's going to go poop.
还不带着莫蒂离开 意味着他要去拉屎了
He's a shy pooper.
他拉屎的时候会不好意思
He has a secret pooping place.
他有一个秘密的拉屎地点
Man, fuck you, Summer.
靠 我♥操♥ 夏茉
Honey, why can't you get this excited about your SATs?
亲爱的 你为啥不能因为你的SAT这么兴奋
Well, I'm man enough to simply say, "I'm going to poop,"
嗯 我够男人 可以直接说 我要去拉屎
and I'd be honored to have Ron Howard involved.
而且我很荣幸有朗·霍华德参与
Good job, hon.Way to go, Dad.We're rooting for ya.
好样的 宝贝 你行啊 爸 我们支持你
He's really putting you to work, huh?
他真的给你布置了很多工作 哈
Did you want to develop an app?
你想开♥发♥一款应用程序吗
I'll pass, Glootie. Hmm, your loss.
我就不了 格鲁提 哼 那是你的损失
Oh, yeah? Why's that?
哦 是吗 为什么呢
Eh, it's an app you'd want to develop.
呃 这是一款你想要开♥发♥的程序
Can I ask what it is? Of course you can.
我能问它是什么啊 你当然可以
That's always the first step in app development.
那总是开♥发♥程序的第一步
Ah. [ Chuckles ]
啊 哈哈哈
50/50! Final offer!
我们一半一半 最终提议
Reverse digestion extrapolation.
反推消化过程
Time to meet your maker.
是时候见见你的制♥造♥者了
What are you guys doing?
你们在干什么
Did you develop an app?
你开♥发♥了一款程序吗
Rule number one in app development, son --
开♥发♥程序的第一条规则 儿子
never follow the rules.
永远别遵循规则
Except when the rule is tattooed on an alien's forehead, Dad.
除非这规则被纹在了外星人的额头上 老爸
Why do you think Rick would have that rule?
你觉得为什么瑞克会有这个规定
Cause he's a disrupt-o-phobe.
因为他怕别人烦他
No, Dad, no.
不 老爸 不
To keep something horrible from happening,
是为了防止可怕的事情发生
something he's too lazy to explain.
一些他懒得解释的事情
Guys, we're getting our first users.
伙计们 我们有第一个用户啦
Whoa, this new app just matched me
哇 这个新程序刚刚给我匹配了
with a guy that is su my ty.
超我菜的人
Super my type. Learn to abbre.
超级是我的菜 学着缩写
Hey!
嘿
Your su ty works at Jersey Mike's
你的超菜 在Jersey Mike's工作
and sees 25 Phish shows a year.
还一年看25场Phish演出
That is so Danny. Summer!
那太丹尼了 夏茉
Danny? Summer Smith?
丹尼 夏茉 史密斯吗
Danny Publits from Lovefinderrz with two "R's" and a "Z"?
丹尼 普伯列斯来自 寻寻又爱爱 写了两遍"寻"和"爱"吗
I ran all the way here while staring at your profile.
我一路盯着你的资料跑过来的
I tripped on a fire hydrant and fell down,
我撞上了一个消防栓然后摔倒了
so I'm covered in gravel that stuck to my sweat.
所以我浑身有粘着汗的小石子
And even after a shower,
哪怕冲个澡之后
I'll still be into a jam band for old junkies,
我还是会对这给老瘾君子听的混合乐队感兴趣
but I think this world cares too much about bands
但我觉得这个世界太在意乐队了
and too little about love.
而不够在意爱
And I think I love you. -Me, too.
而且我觉得我爱你 我也是
Hi, I'm my underaged daughter's mother.
嘿 我是我未成年女儿的母亲
Nice to -- whoa!
很高兴 哇啊
Come on. Just met.[ Cellphone beeps ]
拜托 才认识啊
Uh, this isn't working.
呃 我们不合适
Wait. What are you --
等等 你干什
Never mind.
算了
I quit, I'm gay, and I love Xander.
我不干了 我是弯的 我爱山德
Stupid phones are destroying us.
这愚蠢的手♥机♥在摧毁我们
Hey, sweetie.
嘿 宝贝
Honey, our daughter ran off with a Frisbee golfer
亲爱的 我们的女儿跟一个混混跑了
because of some app with a really dumb,
因为一个蠢程序
really forgettable name.
很容易忘的名字
Like a really dumb, uncreative, super sweaty name.
一个很蠢 很没创意 超级用力过猛
Anyway, I'll be late. I love you.
不管了 我会晚点 爱你
Got it. I love you, too.
知道了 我也爱你
Okay, Glootie, take the app down.
好了 格鲁提 把那个程序撤下来
Can't take it down. I'm just an intern.
撤不下来 我只是个实习生
Uh, that's not how apps work.
呃 程序不是这样运作的
Then make it how it works.
那就把这变成运作方式
This isn't how making things work works.
这不是让事情运作的办法
Get -- get it off the server.
把它 从服务器上弄下来
Y-You think we're stupid, but we're not.
你 你以为我们很蠢吗 我们不蠢
We know apps have something to do with servers.
我们知道程序和服务器有关
The server's on the mother ship.
服务器在母舰上
Where's the mother ship?
母舰在哪
It's coming. Take us to it.
它在来的路上 带我们去
No. Yes.
不要 要
Shake him more, Morty. That was working.
再多摇摇他 这有用
Take us to the mother ship.
带我们去母舰
Okay, don't hurt me. Don't hurt me.
好吧 别伤害我 别伤害我
An ominous beeping app.
吓人哔哔音效应用程序
You can't stay made at a guy with this kind of talent.
真的没法对这么有才能的人一直发火
Dad, you can, and you have to.
爸 你能而且必须要发火
Ribbit, ribbit. Ribbit, ribbit.
呱呱 呱呱
Hey, ribbit, ribbit, ribbit! Ribbit, ribbit, ribbit!
嘿 呱呱 呱呱 呱呱 呱呱
Look at this guy. He wants to eat me so bad.
瞧瞧这家伙 他特别想吃了我
You want to eat me, don't you?
你想把我吃了 对吧
Ribbit. Just kidding. Have some drugs.
呱呱 开玩笑呢 来点毒品
Are you Vermigurber?
你是虫伯格吗
What does this guy want? Who is this monkey?
这人要干嘛 这猴子是谁
I'm here about a sandwich.
我来找你谈谈一份三明治的事
Oh, well you came to the right place...
哦 那你可来对地方了
...'cause you're about to get a bulletsandwich
因为你就要享受到一份子弹三明治了
on two slices of whole...gun.
一两片全"枪"馅的
You might want to get that.
你最好接一下这个电♥话♥
Hello?
喂
Dad, give the human whatever he wants.
爸 这个人类要什么就给他什么吧
He knows where I live. He's crazy!
他知道我住在哪 他是个疯子
You fucking idiot.
你这个傻♥逼♥
I have 800,000 kids.
我有80万个孩子呢
Don't forget your voicemail.
别忘了看看语♥音♥留言信箱
You have 470,000 messages.
您有47万条新信息
Oh, ah, that's half of them.
哦 啊 那已经是一半了
Okay, w-w-what do you want? What do you want?
好吧 你 你想要什么 你想要什么
Wait, this is seriously about sandwiches?
等会 你难道真的是来问三明治的
I thought this was about drugs or guns
我以为是毒品或者枪之类的
or the fact that I'm a fly that runs a frog restaurant.
又或者是我作为苍蝇却经营着一间青蛙餐厅
There's a million things that are interesting about me,
我有成千上万的趣事
and none of them are sandwiches.
但没有一个是跟三明治有关的
Who ordered it? Talk to our delivery drone.
谁点的这个三明治 去问我们的快递机器人啊
He -- he run off to fight in the robot wars.
他 他跑去参加机器人战争了
剧集 | 瑞克和莫蒂(2013) | 导航列表