Oh, shit, Rick! Rick, what time is it?
噢 我♥操♥ Rick 几点了
It's almost 3:00. Why? What's wrong?
快三点了 问这干啥 咋了
Oh, man, I-I'm sorry I didn't tell you about this, Rick.
啊我靠 我很抱歉我没告诉过你 Rick
I just --
就是
Well, you know that screenplay that I've been writing?
呃 你知道我在写个剧本吧
Netflix is pretty interested,
网飞他们挺感兴趣的
and I've actually got a pitch meeting there today at 3:30.
实际上今天三点半我有个小推销会
Oh, buddy. Oh, that's amazing.
噢 小老弟 哦 这很屌♥啊
Yeah, well, I know you're gonna say
呃 是啊 我知道你会说
that they're interested in anything,
他们啥啥都感兴趣
but, you know, it's a big deal to me, and I've --
但 你懂 这对我来说意义重大 而且我已经
No, no, no! Morty, Morty, Morty, I'm so excited for you.
不不不 Morty Morty Morty 我相当excited
Are you kidding me?
你在逗我吗
Listen, don't waste any time explaining.
听着 一句废话不用解释
Let's go. We can put the Earth back later.
快走 可以回头再把地球放回去
Alright? Are you sure?
你看行吗 你确定吗
Priorities, Morty.
当务之急 Morty
Let's get you to that Netflix meeting.
就是赶紧把你送去和网飞开会
Crazy day, huh?
今天真刺♥激♥ 蛤
Whole sky turned out to be a big circuit board.
果然天空其实是块巨型电路板
Yeah, that's actually part of a-a-a --
是啊 那其实是是是我
an adventure I was having.
冒险的一部分
Very cool.
太酷了
Traffic okay? You have trouble getting here?
交通顺畅吗 来的一路上有麻烦吗
No, it was alright.
没 都挺好的
The planet's still contained
地球仍然存放在那个类似于
in this sort of big storage grid machine,
巨型网格式储物柜的东西里
so we were sort of already pretty -- pretty close by.
所以 可以说我们离得还挺挺挺近的
Must be nice. Try getting here from Malibu.
那可真棒 试试从马里布赶来这儿吧
So good! Alright.
那好 这个话题就到这儿
Well, l-let's hear about this heist movie.
呃 咱们来聊聊你的盗窃电影吧
Okay, so, it's kind of all --
好 那个 大概就是围绕着
all built around this big crew with, like, a cool double-cross
一伙窃贼和酷炫的叛变
and then this big awesome twist where there's, like,
然后就会出现一个巨牛逼的反转 像是
another double cross, but then, um, but --
另一重叛变 后来 呃 但是
but then we reveal those things
但是我们又意识到这些事
were all part of the hero's plan, y-you know?
全都在英雄的计划之中 我我说清楚了吗
And there's this other crew they put together,
后来又凑起来另一伙人
and their plan is to sort of not have a plan,
他们的计划是不要有任何计划
but -- but that was part of the other guy's plan, and --
但 但是这个计划又是另一个人的计划的一部分
Kid, if you're slowing down 'cause you think you're doing bad right now, Jesus Christ.
孩子 如果你是因为觉得自己讲得不好 才越说越慢 老天爷
That's a really good pitch. Loving it.
推销十分精彩 我喜欢
Man, you know, I --
老兄 是这样 我
I'm starting to think heists are just really dumb now, you know?
我现在开始觉得盗窃真的好蠢 好么
I can't put my finger on why,
我说不出原因
but I'd really like to go.
但我确实想走了
Are you sure?
你确定吗
Yeah, yeah, no, I-I'm sure.
是 是 不用送了 我 我确定
Man, it's as if someone stole his enthusiasm for his own idea.
靠 这就像有人把他对这个创意的热忱给偷走了一样
Yeah, without him even knowing about it.
是啊 他自己还不知道被偷了
Without him even knowing about it.
毫不知情
Fuckin' Morty's still working on that stupid heist script.
傻♥逼♥Morty还在折腾他的傻♥逼♥盗窃剧本
He's up in his room with his fuckin' thumb up his ass.
他把自己关在屋里 把拇指塞进屁♥眼♥儿
Skipped out on the last three adventures.
连翘了三次冒险
I don't know. Five of my friends got Netflix deals.
不知道该说啥 反正我都有五个朋友跟网飞合作上了
What? It's a very achievable goal. You could lose him.
啥 这是个相当容易的事儿 他迟早会离开你
I'm not gonna fuckin' lose him.
他他妈的才不会离开我
Fuck that.
滚他妈的吧
I-I'm gonna nip this shit in the bud.
我要把这逼事儿扼杀在摇篮里
No. As a matter of fact, you're not nipping anything in the bud.
不行 事实上 你不许扼杀任何事儿
If Morty ever gives up on a single dream,
如果Morty放弃了哪怕一个小梦想
it had better be because of his own disillusionment.
那也最好是因为他自行醒悟
Hey, buddy. How'd it go?
嘿 小老弟 怎么样了
I-I don't want to talk about it.
无可奉告
Morty, you know, pal, you, uh --
Morty 听我说 老弟 你 呃
you miss 100% of the shots you don't take.
放弃就一定会失败
Yeah, I guess.
是啊 我也这么觉得
Thanks for staying positive about my prospects, Rick.
谢谢你对我的未来做出正面评价 Rick
Of course! You know, you --
当然 你懂的 你
I got to help my grandson follow his dreams.
我得帮助我的外孙实现梦想
Eh, who needs dreams?
呃 梦想能吃吗
I'll just hang out with you and go on adventures
我只想跟你瞎逛逛 冒冒险
and do whatever you want to do, you know, forever.
爱干啥就干点啥 你懂的 永远
Oh, well, uh, okay.
噢 行啊 呃 吼啊
I mean, if that's what you want.
我是说 如果这就是你想要的
Oooo weee! Big storm coming.
暴风雨要来了
Could be a twister. Mm-hmm!
没准有龙♥卷♥风♥
Hey, Rick?
嘿 Rick
Can you walk me through something?
有个事儿你能帮我捋捋吗
Yeah. What are you thinking?
行啊 啥事儿
So, you and Morty knew you needed my help,
就是说 你和Morty知道需要我的帮助
but you weren't sure I was good enough at karate,
但不确定我还能打
so you hired my grad students to attack me?
所以你就雇了我的学生们上台削我吗
Yep.
正是
But it was an emergency, Rick.
但那是个突发事件啊 Rick
How long did that take?
你筹备了多久
It actually took less training than you'd think.
实际上的训练量比你想的要少
Your students all shared
你的学生们全都
a pretty keen aptitude for martial arts.
在武术方面天赋异禀
I don't know if that's by coincidence
我不知道那是不是巧合
or if there's some correlation with their passion
或者跟他们对美国黑人妇女
for African-American Women's Studies.
的研究热情有点儿什么关系
Maya Angelou did personify both acquiescence and perseverance.
马娅·安杰卢可真是默许和抗争的有机结合啊
Ooo wee. That's exactly the kind of connection I'd have loved to explore in my class.
这种关联 正是我原本想在课堂上探讨的
Too bad I lost my job
可惜我因为
for putting my students in the hospital.
把学生揍进医院被辞退了
Yeah. Yeah.
是 是啊
Sorry about that.
真遗憾
Did you get any of that?
看懂了么
剧集 | 瑞克和莫蒂(2013) | 导航列表