Ecto Cooler juice box from 1989?
1989年原版的Ecto Cooler果汁包装盒
I hoard that which your kind covets.
吾尽藏汝辈觊觎之物
Give you 20 bucks for it. Nice try.
20刀卖♥♥不 想得美
What the hell else are you hoarding down here?
你这到底还囤了些什么鬼
Cha-ching. "Small Soldiers" Spin Pops?
发财咯 这是《魔幻小战士》系列棒棒糖吗
Don't open that. I'm not an idiot.
别把它给拆了 你当我白♥痴♥吗
Hey, why do you have Future's self-titled album on vinyl?
你怎么会有未来小子的同名黑胶唱片
Look closer.
再仔细看清楚点
Oh, shit. He signed it.
我擦 有他的亲笔签名诶
Closer.
再仔细点儿
He signed it in molly and Percocet?
他还是用摇♥头♥丸♥和扑热息痛签的吗
I could spend all night down here.
我可以一整晚都在这浪了
Do you indulge in volcanic fumes?
你要整点火山灰吗
Is it gonna fuck up my brain?
这能让我嗨起来吗
No. I'll do it anyway.
并不能 那我也要
Hoo, those were not cheap tickets,
这机票还不便宜呢
but, um, I'm down to clown.
但也都无所谓了哈
Uh, w-w-w-why can you talk again, uh?
呃 还是想问 为为为什么你会说话呢
It's not important, Jerry.
这不重要 Jerry
Okay, but why Florida?
好吧 那为什么要去佛罗里达
Because they don't ask questions.
因为那的人不问问题
They play volleyball, they party, and they have fun.
他们打排球 他们开派对 他们还能乐在其中
Right, right.
好吧好吧
You can do this, Jerry.
你也可以的 Jerry
I can do this.
我也可以
I can do this.
我也可以
Hey, Jerry, after this game,
Jerry 打完这个
come to my yacht and bring your cat.
去我的游艇上转转吧 把你的猫也带上
You got it, Jipe.
听你的 Jipe
I got to admit, you were right.
我得承认 你说得对
I've got to tell you something, Jerry.
我还得跟你说点事儿 Jerry
This is the happiest I've ever been in my entire life.
这是我一生中最快乐的时光
Oh, gross! Who shit in the sand?
好恶心 谁在这拉屎了
Someone took a small shit in the sand
有人在这沙子里拉了小小的一坨
and buried it with, like, two little kicks
然后随便蹬两脚就当埋起来了
and just left it here like a land mine.
搞得像个地雷似的
Why and who?
这图的是什么 到底是谁干的
It was him.
他拉的
Help!
救命
*♪ Yo ♪
*哟
*♪ Percocets, yeah, molly, Percocets, Percocets ♪
*扑热息痛 耶 摇♥头♥丸♥ 扑热息痛 扑热息痛
*♪ Percocets, yeah, molly, Percocets, Percocets ♪
*扑热息痛 耶 摇♥头♥丸♥ 扑热息痛 扑热息痛
*♪ Mask on. Fuck it, mask off ♪
*戴上面具 妈的摘下
*♪ Gas gone, Never nod off ♪
*毒气已散 不要瞌睡
I'm being summoned by Morty.
Morty在召唤我
Yeah. He's, uh, texting me.
啊 是啊 他正发消息跟我说
Hmm. How are you responding?
那你准备怎么回
Ugh, I tend not to,
我不太想回
or maybe I'll send, like, a popular animated GIF
或者就发个比较常用的表情包
that could be interpreted in almost any way. Brilliant.
用来回啥都能说得通的那种 聪明
I summon thee.
吾召唤汝
I summon thee, Balthromaw.
吾召唤汝 茅彻
What the hell?
这他妈是啥
Taylor Swift pumping her hands in the air?
泰勒·斯威夫特手怼空气
What does it mean when --It means you're lame.
这是啥意思 就是你很菜的意思
*♪ Yo ♪
*哟
*♪ Percocets, yeah, molly, Percocets, Percocets ♪
*扑热息痛 耶 摇♥头♥丸♥ 扑热息痛 扑热息痛
*♪ Percocets, yeah, molly, Percocets, Percocets ♪
*扑热息痛 耶 摇♥头♥丸♥ 扑热息痛 扑热息痛
*♪ Mask on. Fuck it, mask off ♪
*戴上面具 妈的摘下
*♪ Gas gone, Never nod off ♪
*毒气已散 不要瞌睡
What's the saying?
老话是怎么讲的来着
"Orcs work to live. Dwarves live to work."
“兽人为活下去而工作 矮人为了工作而活着”
So dumb.
真有病
If there's ever a saying about me, I'll fly into the fucking Sun.
要是也能有句老话是说我的 我他妈能上天
Oh, you're small for a dragon, Rick.
在我们龙看来 你好小哦 Rick
Well, I sleep on an extra big pile of awesome shit.
呃 小小的我睡在大大的高贵的屎上
Then there will be sayings about you.
然后就一定会有说你的老话了
Your lessers will hunt you down,
你也会被比你小的物种抓住
and you will be owned or slain.
他们要么驯服你 要么杀死你
That's why they call it a dying breed, brother.
这就是大家管这叫濒危物种的原因 老哥
Oh, God, ugh.
噢 天哪
My soul. Oh!
我的灵魂
Oh, yeah. I'm --
好棒 我是
I'm -- I'm a dragon.
我是一条龙
Oh! Ugh, I'm bonding.
我爽起来了
I'm bonding too.
我也好爽
What the fuck?
这他妈什么鬼
Morty, I can explain.
Morty 听我解释
Stop!
够了
Why are you still doing it?
你俩为什么还不停下来
Why does it feel better now?
怎么现在反倒更爽了
I hope it's not because you're watching but don't go anywhere.
最好别是因为我们被你看着 你站住了哪都别去
How did you find us?
你们怎么找到我俩的
We followed the smell of sulfur and skankery.
我们循着硫磺味和各种臭味一路找来的
Oh, man, ugh. Fuck this.
啊 老哥 啊 操你们妈
You can take this stupid fake soul-bond contract,
把这不算数的傻♥逼♥灵魂绑定契约还给你
and you can -- Mm! Ah!
然后你们就可以
No refunds.
不退不换
Your dragon soul-bonded with my grandpa.
你的龙和我姥爷灵魂相绑了
Oh, my! I am so sorry.
啊 我去 非常抱歉
That is a total violation.
这是严重的违约行为
Yeah, no shit.
对 用你说
I'll take care of this at once.
这种逼事儿 我立刻就给你处理好
You slut dragon!
你这骚龙
What the fuck? You slut.
你♥他♥妈♥的是怎么回事
Chill out, dude. Slut!
冷静点儿 兄弟 骚龙
Okay, that's --You slut!
呃 其实 骚龙
Y-You don't have to --Slut!
也犯不着 骚龙
Shame on you!
真♥他♥妈♥丢脸
Shame, you slut! You slutty, slutty slut!
丢脸 你这骚龙 大骚♥逼♥
Ow! Why the fuck does it feel like you're whipping me?
为啥我他妈的感觉也像在挨你的鞭子
Because your soul got tangled in a dirty.... Ah!
因为你的灵魂绑上了这条又脏
...slutty... Ow!
又骚
...slut soul! Ow!
又贱的灵魂
Let's go! Ow! Ow!
跟我回去
Get to that portal, you slut.
滚去传送门 你个骚龙
Grandpa, do something, or I will tweet,
姥爷 快干点啥 不然我可要发推了
and you will be canceled.
人设一崩 集体取关
Hey, Dandruff the Great, lighten up and give the kid his dragon.
屑巫师甘豆夫 放轻松 把龙还给孩子
By whose command?
谁在发号♥施令
You have no magic.
你连魔法都不会
Yeah, I know. I have actual power.
是啊我知道 但我有更实在的力量
Not here, you don't.
不 在这儿不算数
True power looks like this --
真正的力量得像这样
stone monster.
石头怪
Stick that up your ass. Oh, you're done?
尝尝被它爆菊 哦 你说完了吗
I thought the rock monster was here to introduce a physicist.
我还以为这岩石怪物是要引见某位物理学家
Spinal cord, uh, activate morphine.
脊髓 呃 释放吗♥啡♥
Oh, I might be fucked.
我可能要完球了
Lightning bridge!
闪电桥
Okay, he's gone. Listen up.
好了 他撤了 听着
There's probably animals in these hills.
这山上应该还有其他动物
If you spare me, I can make your crotch a salt lick.
如果你放过我 我可以把你的裆部变成盐碱地给它们舔
Thank you, Morty.
谢谢你 Morty
Figures you'd be higher status in Lame World.
你应该能在这个垃圾世界里谋到高位
Get your shit together, Lair Wrecker.
别犯神经了 巢穴破坏者
We need to rescue Balthromaw.
咱们得把茅彻救出来
Morty, the moral of this story is bros before dragons.
Morty 这个故事的主旨是手足情深重过巨龙
You know what I'm talking about?
你明白我的意思吧
Yeah, if he dies while you're soul bonded, you die too.
懂 但你俩灵魂相绑 他死了你也会死
剧集 | 瑞克和莫蒂(2013) | 导航列表