Go nuts!
疯狂杀戮吧
Nice, Morty! Give a little "yee-haw" if you want.
漂亮 Morty 想的话可以吼一声“咿哈”
They -- they always do a little "yee-haw" like a cowboy.
星 星战角色总是像牛仔那样来一声“咿哈”
Yee-- yee-ha-- yee-haw.
咿 咿 咿蛤
Good enough.
还行
God, I needed this.
天 我真的需要这样
Honestly, it's been a while since I've been able
说实话 我有段时间没机会
to just let loose, you know?
放纵自我了 你懂吗
Just have fun. I'm -- I'm --
就纯找乐子 我 我
I'm sorry if I've been taking it out on you.
我很抱歉过去一直拿你出气
No, I get it. You got a lot on your plate, amigo.
没事我懂的 知道你心事多 我的朋友
I-I just wish you'd open up
我 我只是希望你有时候你能对我
to me more about it sometimes, you know?
更敞开心扉一点儿 你明白吗
I-I-I'm your partner. Thanks, Morty.
我 我 我是你的搭档 谢谢 Morty
I mean that. Thank you.
我是真心的 谢谢你
Sometimes, I get a little in my head, you know?
有时候 我脑子里有点乱 你知道吗
Hey, man, that head's a good place to be.
嘿 老哥 你的脑子里是个不错的去处
Just remember to let me in sometimes, you know?
记得时不时让我在那待一会儿 好吗
Will do, buddy. Motherfucker.
会的 兄弟 啊我♥操♥
Oh, my god, this is so much fun!
天呐 这可太有意思了
I don't want to stop!
完全不想停
Yeah, it's like popping bubble wrap.
是啊 就像捏泡泡纸一样
Honestly, I'm proud of us for not.
拍着良心说 我很骄傲我们没那么干
Totally. It would've been cheap.
完全同意 那样就太卑劣了
Yeah, real low-hanging fruit, and we're better than that.
是啊 只会捡些唾手可得的 我们比那强得多了
Pearl harbor, on the other hand...
另一方面 这个珍珠港
Yeah, I think that's in-bounds.
可以 我觉得不算越界
I am the god of death!
我就是死神
Should've been a better species!
本能成为更好的物种
So, you did a 9/11?
所以你们重现了911
Almost did a 9/11.
是差点重现911
We -- we went with a pearl harbor.
我 我们玩了一回偷袭珍珠港
We're pretty classy.
我们挺有档次的
Why were either of those an option?
怎么你们的玩法里还有这俩选项
Ask the Saudis.
去问沙特人咯
Wow. Damn.
哇 靠
Yeah, getting political.
没错 就要上升到政♥治♥
I'm political now. How 'bout you, Jerry?
我发表政见了 你呢 Jerry
You got anything to add to the family dynamic?
你干了什么能给家庭添活力的事么
I've been getting into beekeeping lately.
我最近喜欢上了养蜜蜂
Is something wrong with that?
蜜蜂怎么了
What's wrong with that?
到底怎么的了
Don't I have the right to be happy? To exist?
我难道无权幸福 无权存在么
I'm sorry I didn't 9/11, Pearl harbor before breakfast, but I have a life, too!
我♥干♥不出911或者珍珠港事件来给早饭加谈资 抱歉了 但我也有我的生活
I have dreams! And how's Summer?
也有我的梦想好吧 Summer怎么样呢
Did she have fun, too?
她玩得开心么
Summer... Was...
Summer 当时
With us.
和我们一起
There.
在那儿
You saw us take her in the car with us.
你也看到我们把她带上飞船了
Mm, yes. Yes, yes, of course.
对啊 对 对 没错
Th-that's what happened.
确实是这么回事儿
And now she's... Sleepy.
不过现在她 困了
Um, she's -- she's sleepy.
嗯 她 她困了
Really sleepy. That's why she's not here.
特别困 所以没来吃早饭
So sleepy.
一睡不起
She's sleepy?!
她困了
What the hell was that?!
这他妈什么破理由
I didn't see you trying anything!
你连个屁都没放好吗
Shitting in the bed isn't better than not shitting in the bed!
敢问瞎放屁比憋着没放强在哪里
Where's Summer?!
Summer到底在哪
Geez. Oh, man.
噫 天呐
You know, maybe we went too hardcore on these guys.
你觉不觉得我们对这些人下手太狠了
Yeah, why do you think we never go back to a place we've already been?
是啊 你以为我们为什么从来不走回头路 从来不回去过的地方
Do you know how many adventures we could get out of Purge planet, Morty? Gear world?
你知道我们可以在“人类清除计划”星球来回冒多少次险么 Morty 还有齿轮世界
I don't sequel. It's called integrity.
可我才不出续集呢 老子正直得很
Here, put this back on your face.
给你 扣回到脸上去
You kept it? Oh, did you want a new one?
你居然留着 怎么 想要新的嘛
'Sup? Yo.
好哇 哟
Oh, shit, it's them!
草泥马 就是他们
The worst thing to ever happen to us!
这星球上最大的两个灾星
Yeah, that makes sense.
嗯 合情合理
Sorry, Morty, we tried puss-in' it.
抱歉 Morty 胡萝卜不管用
Time to go in hot.
该拿出大棒了
Rickputer, initiate unnecessarily badass suit-up.
Rick电脑 启动牛逼到多余的装甲
Let's lick tits.
来舔个痛快吧
Shouldn't we be finding Summer?
我们不是应该在找Summer吗
Oh, right, gee, sorry. I got caught up again.
对哦 呃 抱歉 注意力又被吸引走了
God, d-do I need to take more Adderall,
我的天 阿德拉尔我是剂量不足
or am I taking too much Adderall?
还是用了太多啊
Man, really shouldn't have gone with swords.
呃 就不该选剑的
I know. My wrists are killing me.
是啊 我手腕酸痛得要死
Flame-throwers next time, for sure.
改火焰喷射器吧 下次一定
Can I get a laser whip?
能给我上个激光鞭吗
Okay, but there's no way you don't chop your dick off.
行 但我敢保证你会自宫
Sum-sum, come with us if you want to live...
小夏夏 快跟我们走 如果你想活
at a lower standard than this, I guess.
得不如现在好 我猜
God damn.
神他妈
Empress, is everything alright?
女皇陛下 您还好么
Seize them!
抓住他们
Seize them?! What?!
“抓住他们” 搞什么
Summer, you bitch! You gotta be kidding me!
Summer 你个混♥蛋♥ 别闹了好吗
**Nobody knows the trouble I've seen*
*我遇到的困境没人见识
You know that song, Rick?
知道这首歌♥吗 Rick
From the -- when the prisoners sing it?
出自 囚犯唱歌♥的那片子
Come on, Morty, for fuck's sake.
拉倒吧 Morty 去你大爷的
It's my jail time. I-I can spend it however I want.
我在服刑 我怎么挨日子还要你管
Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, buddy! Hey, hey, hey!
喂 喂 喂 喂 大兄弟 喂
Not in here! Not in here!
别在这下蛋 滚出去
Aw... Gimme that.
呕 没收
Leave us.
退下
What the fuck took you so long?! You left me here. We didn't know you were with us!
你们他妈怎么这么久才来 居然撇下我不管 我们不知道你跟来了
Do you know how much shit I've had to deal with?
你们知道我他妈的得处理多少破事吗
You're in a cape, Summer.
你都披风在肩了 Summer
How bad could it be?
过得能有多差
No bad story ends with a cape.
没听说有悲惨故事的结局是披上披风
You don't know anything about my story.
我的经历你屁都不知道
"I couldn't help but wonder, was Gharkhul really capable
我忍♥不住好奇 Gharkhul真的可以
of consuming a living sun,
吞噬太阳吗
Or was I simply getting too close to Gharkhul?
还是我太接近Gharkhul
Was Gharkhul consuming me?"
Gharkhul是在吞噬我吗
Rick, can we listen to something else?
Rick 我们能听点别的吗
Quiet! She's just about to summon Gharkhul.
安静点 她马上要开始召唤Gharkhul了
She's been talking about summoning Gharkhul
她说召唤Gharkhul的事情
for three episodes, Summer.
都说了三集了 Summer
Wait a minute, what's that in your mouth?
等一下 你嘴里是什么东西
It's a toothpick.
牙签
I'm a toothpicker now. Get used to it.
我现在是个叼牙签的人了 要习惯
God, are you that desperate for a thing?
天 你就那么想有个标签吗
It is my thing.
这就是我的标签
Just like yours is dying alone and yours is jerking off.
而你的标签是注孤生 你的是打飞机
At least jerking off tracks for my character, you know?
打飞机至少符合我的人设 明白吗
I like to jerk off. I'm 14. I own it.
我就是喜欢打飞机 我14岁 拥有这个标签我天经地义
Well, I jerk off, too!
啊 那我还打飞机呢 你怎么说
Jesus christ, I don't wanna think about that shit - Alright, stop.
天呐 我才不想去想象 够了 别说了
Summer, keep your toothpick. Gross!
Summer 你留着牙签吧 恶心
Morty, stop talking to your sister about jerking off.
Morty 别跟你姐说打飞机的事了
Everyone pretend podcasting isn't boring.
大家都装作听播客没那么无聊吧
Whoa, Morty, look how wet this egg is.
哇 Morty 这个蛋看起来好湿啊
I dunno, Rick. That looks a little too wet.
我不懂 Rick 这看着也有点太湿了
剧集 | 瑞克和莫蒂(2013) | 导航列表