Okay, I'm the one that made this possible.
好吧 是我让这一切成为可能的
It's not a competition. Of course not.
咱们可不是在攀比啊 当然不
Just curious, though, if it were,
但是纯粹好奇问一句 如果真要比比的话
would "most wanted" be first place?
“头号♥通缉犯”可以拿第一名吗
You're fighting the Gromflomites?
你怎么在对抗Gromflom星人
Dad, they're trying to take over the galaxy!
爸 他们想要接管整个银河系啊
Everybody in the galaxy tries to take over the galaxy.
银河系里的每个人都想接管银河系
The trick is to be left alone by whoever succeeds.
在权力交替中独享世外桃源才是诀窍所在
Eh, it's your hero phase.
呃 不过现在你正到逞英雄的阶段
I had one, too. You'll outgrow it.
我也经历过 你以后会成长的
No, you did.
不 你会变
I'm not gonna outgrow giving a shit.
我是不会变得对一切都漠不关心的
Sources tell us these aliens, who call themselves
有消息源称 这些自称为
the Neeeew Galactic Federation, will blow up the planet
新新银河联邦的外星人 将要炸毁这个星球
unless some woman with a very boring name gives herself up.
除非那个名字很无聊的女人出来自首
Oh, come on. Way to give a shit.
搞什么 你关心这些狗屎破事可关心得太好了
Next time, don't wipe it on your home planet.
下次 记得别拿你的母星擦屁♥股♥
Oh shit. They're gonna track down Beth.
我靠 他们要去追踪Beth了
You mean... Beth's clone.
你是说 Beth的克隆体吧
Right. Beth's clone.
是啊 Beth的克隆体
What -- What did I say?
我 我不是这么说的吗
It really was nice seeing you again.
能再见到你我是真心高兴的
Whoo! Yeah! Go, Honey Bees!
哇哦 耶 冲啊 蜜蜂队
Good practice, girls.
练得不错 姐♥妹♥们♥
And remember, we are in a drought,
记住 现在我们正处干旱
so be sure to shower as one big group
所以为了省水大家要组团
at the exact same time.
同时去洗澡喔
Shower fire! The shower's on fire!
澡堂失火 澡堂失火啦
Step aside, girls! I got this!
靠边 姐♥妹♥们♥ 我来搞定
You're a monster!
你这个魔鬼
Still wanna share?
现在还想分享吗
Morty Smith, hands up.
Morty Smith 举起手来
You are under arrest for crimes against
你被逮捕了 罪名是反对
the New Improved Galactic Federation.
新新进步银河联邦政♥府♥
Wait. What? How are you doing that?
等下 啥 你是怎么做到的
You're not a psychic, are you?
你不是念力者吧 对吧
Do you have psychic powers?
你有念力控制能力吗
Uh, yes. Are they strong powers?
呃 有啊 力量很强大吗
We're just looking for your mother.
我们只是想找你妈妈
You can't, like, stop our hearts, can you?
你不会有能力 比如 让我们心脏骤停之类的吧 会吗
Uh, I can. Okay, we surrender.
呃 我能 好吧 我们投降
Jerry, do you agree that the use of puppets
Jerry 你是否认同 使用手偶
makes you seem dumb and crazy?
会显得自己又蠢又疯
I don't think "crazy" is a responsible word to use in --
我认为“疯”这个字在心理治疗的时候不便乱说吧
It is now. This is crazy. You're being crazy.
现在能说了 这就是疯了 你就是疯子
They do it in therapy on TV.
电视上的心理治疗都用手偶的
Well, TV gives British people prizes for baking, Jerry.
呵 电视台还给英国人颁烘焙奖呢 Jerry
Tammy? Tonya? Tammya? Tammya.
Tammy 彤鸭 鳎米鸭 鳎米鸭
Hi, Mrs. Smith.
嗨 Smith夫人
I like your hair better this way.
我更喜欢你这个发型
How's the stomach? What?
肚子还好么 啥啊
Hey!
嘿
I only said "hey."
我就“嘿”了一声
It's not like I can do more than that.
我也就能帮她到这份上了啊
As much as I'd like to kill you,
虽然我很想宰了你
my superiors have some questions about the Defiance.
但我的上司就你的反抗组织有话要问
I don't have a -- I have a Defiance?
我才没有 我有个反抗组织么
Oh, God, I'm a clone.
啊 天呐 我是克隆人
That's your defense?
你就这样抗辩吗
No, my defense is eat me.
不 我的抗辩是“你咬我啊”
Hey!
嘿
Ah! We've been over this.
啊 怎么还打我
All I do is say "hey."
我就“嘿”了一声啊
Smart guns, white-list human life.
智能枪 把人类生命加进白名单
And the therapist.
以及那个心理治疗师
Tammy, this is the office where my family works
Tammy 这间办公室 是帮我们一家
to better itself. What, and that makes it sacred?
变得更融洽的地方 所以呢 就是个圣地了么
No, it makes it a place I've rigged with a lot
并不是 所以我在此处部署了很多
of voice-activated escape contingencies.
声控的紧急逃跑装置
These are all good points.
这些建议都很棒呢
I need to take a long look at myself.
我得好好审视下自己了
I'd like to discuss that.
我很想探讨下这个
I don't discuss problems,
我才不探讨问题
I incinerate them.
我直接一把火烧掉
Everybody in the car.
各位快上车
Everybody in my family, not the world.
我是说我家的各位 不是全世界
Jesus, Wong. Boundaries.
老天爷啊 王医生 边界意识呢
I'm better than this job.
这份工作配不上我
Can't you just make a portal?
你就不能直接造个传送门么
Your children are down there invisible, Jerry.
你孩子还在地面上隐着形呢 Jerry
"Make a portal"? Father of the year back here.
“造个传送门”么 我后面坐着的是年度好爸爸啊
Well, you're one to talk.
呵 真好意思说
You told me I wasn't a clone.
你说过我不是克隆人的
Y-You're not a clone.
你你你不是啊
And who is that? Uh, uh, a clone?
那那货是谁 呃 克隆人呗
Why would you make a clone of me
你何必克隆一个我出来
just to send the clone into space?
然后把她打发到宇宙中去
Well, you didn't want to go, and I thought,
你又不想离开 我就寻思
"Okay, that's cool."
“行吧 没问题”
But then I thought, "Well, you know what would be even cooler is a space daughter,"
但转念一想 “你知道怎样会更有意思么 星际女儿如何”
s-so I made one.
就 就造了一个
And I put a bomb in her neck in case she ever came back.
我还在她脖子上安了个炸♥弹♥以防她回来
Father of the year.
年度好爸爸
She wasn't supposed to come back.
她就不该回来
Why did she?
那她咋回来了
Well, she found a bomb in her neck.
呃 她发现了脖子上的炸♥弹♥
Wouldn't you?
是你你回来不
Father of the year. Shut up!
年度好爸爸 你丫闭嘴
I'm tired of believing you.
我对你的信任耗尽了
I want to talk to her. No, you don't.
我要去跟她谈 不 你不想
Jerry, do something.
Jerry 帮帮我啊
Hey.
嘿
He told me you're the clone.
他跟我说你是那个克隆体
What do you think he told me?
你觉得他是怎么跟我说的
You're the clone? Wow, naive and attractive.
你是克隆体是吗 哇 天真且迷人呢
Wow, jaded and hot.
哇 疲倦却火♥辣♥呢
I know this is bad parenting,
我知道这样教育子女不对
but if you stop fighting, you both get McDonald's.
但你们停止打架的话 爸爸就带你们去吃麦当劳
How about I just blow my brains out, starting with hers?
那不如我把我的大脑崩了 从她开始怎样
Okay, Wendy's. We love Wendy's.
好吧 那去温蒂汉堡 我们都爱温蒂
I-I think they even gave us some money.
温蒂汉堡貌似还给了我们广♥告♥费呢
Drop it. Don't move! Freeze! Get down!
放下武器 别动 站住 趴下
On the ground! On the ground! Don't move!
趴在地上 趴在地上 别动
Everybody, shut up! You're all saying different shit.
都给我闭嘴 你们说的全都他妈不一样
Wait, so there are two of them?
等下 所以有两个她么
More importantly, which one is mine?
更重要的是 哪一个是我的
Uh, neither, chauvinist.
都不是 你个沙猪男
Whatever. Take them both.
无所谓 都抓起来
Cool beam. But let's bargain.
光还挺酷 但咱们谈谈条件吧
I'm the one you really want.
你们真正的目标是我
Excuse me?
你说啥
Uh, smartest man in the universe?
全宇宙最聪明的人
Secret to interdimensional travel?
跨维度旅行的秘密
Ask your bosses.
问问你头头们去吧
My bosses are bugs, Rick.
我的头头们都是虫子 Rick
You killed the old ones. The new ones are half my age.
老的都让你杀了 新的才到我一半年纪
They know if you're left alone, you're a non-threat.
他们明白只要让你落单 你就只是零威胁
Oofa! We got the payload.
啊哦 我们带走目标了
Fire up the NX-5.
可以启动NX-5了
Earth's going ta-ta.
地球要完蛋咯
剧集 | 瑞克和莫蒂(2013) | 导航列表