Get us out of here. I'll hold them off.
带我们离开这 我来拖住他们
My name is Beth Smith.
我叫Beth Smith
Tell your top bugs the Defiance lives on.
告诉你的虫子头头们 反抗组织不会消亡
I will. I will.
好的 好的
I'll make you a legend. Blade Smith.
我能让你成为传奇 Blade Smith
Beth Smith. Beth. Beth. Beth Smith.
Beth Smith Beth Beth Beth Smith
Okay, God, it's just such a plain --
好吧 我天 这名字也太普
I'm trying to come up with a mnemonic device.
我正试着给你的名字找个助记法
You could connect it to not dying.
你可以把它和死里逃生联♥系♥在一起
I know, I know! You think that would sear it right in,
我明白 我明白 按理说这应该很刻骨铭心的
but it just speaks to the sheer forgettability.
但你名字的易忘度真是爆表了
Oh, God. I-I-I'm, uh, so sorry.
哦 天 我 我 我 呃 太抱歉了
Uh, uh, oh, God.
呃 呃 哦 天
Starts with a --
首字母是
Congratulations to your government, business, or terror cell on its acquisition of
恭喜贵政♥府♥ 企业 或恐怖组织 喜得这件
the NX-5 Planet Remover by Xamaxax
Xamaxax牌NX-5行星清洁器
in partnership with Wrangler jeans.
由威格牛仔裤特别赞助
The NX-5's industry-leading
NX-5业界领先的
tachyon beams eliminate planets twice as fast as the NX-4S
超光速粒子束能以NX-4S两倍的速度消灭行星
with half the battery and zero built-in fatal design flaws.
只耗一半的的电力并且绝无内置致命设计缺陷
That's right. No more secret hole that blows the whole thing up when you shoot it.
你没有听错 再没有秘密后门让人开一枪就爆♥炸♥
Your enemies will say it's unfair.
你的敌人也许会说这不公平
We say it's about time. Damn it.
但我们要说时候正好 见鬼
We risked our lives for that?
我们拼死拼活为的就是这么
You did your best. Maybe you need a break.
你尽力了 也许你需要休息一下
Don't you ever miss Earth? I don't have to miss it.
你就不想念地球吗 我用不着想念它
I'm technically still there.
技术层面讲 我仍在地球上
My dad made a perfect clone of me to take my place.
我爸造了个完美克隆人替代我
Boy, that Rick.
天 那个Rick
So, if you do go back,
所以 要是你真的回去
what happens to the clone?
那个克隆人会怎样
Does it have, like, a proximity-triggered device
它有 比方说 一个接近触发装置
in its neck? Who cares? Are we done?
安在脖子里吗 谁在乎 我们弄好了吗
Sure. Unless you want me to remove
当然 除非你想让我拆除
the proximity-triggered device from your neck.
你脖子里的接近触发装置
Think it's a bomb?
觉得这是炸♥弹♥吗
Man, what if this is how you found out
天 如果你就是这样发现的
he never wanted you back,
他压根不想让你回去
that he loved the clone more than you?
而且他爱那个克隆人胜过爱你
How crazy would that be?
那也太疯狂了吧
Crazy and of -- of course soul-crushing.
疯狂并 并且自然也心碎着
For you. I actually have something for that.
对你而言 事实上针对这个我有对症的好东西
Y-You want some? They're nonaddictive.
你 你想来点儿吗 不会上瘾
That's not true. They're totally addictive.
并不 它们成瘾性极强
I'm a terrible doctor.
我是个烂医生
I actually have something for that, too.
事实上针对这个我也有对症的好东西
You want some? Nonaddictive. Mmm.
你想来点儿吗 不会上瘾 呣
I'm a great doctor.
我是个棒医生
Dr. Wong had a cancellation today.
王医生今天有个预约取消了
Anybody up for a family session?
有人想去家庭心理辅♥导♥吗
I could do that. I'm I'm down to clown.
我可以去 求 求之不得
Ooh, not sure my therapy puppet will be done in time.
喔 不确定能不能赶在心理辅♥导♥之前把治疗手偶做出来
Great, because she specifically asked you
那可真棒 因为她明确要求你
to stop bringing puppets. Dad?
不要再带着手偶去了 爸
I love therapy, family therapy most of all,
我热爱心理治疗 尤其是家庭心理治疗
but I am actually disintegrating.
但事实上我要分解了
Oh, my God! Whoa! Dad!
哦 我天 喔 爸
Is that really it? We did it?
这是真的吗 我们做到了是吗
It's the invisibility belt.
是隐身腰带的效果
Whoa-whoa-whoa! He grazed them.
喔 喔 喔 他碰着它们了
That's gonna hurt in like 10 seconds.
大概再过十秒就要开始疼了
Thanks, Morty. Why should I let you use it?
谢谢啊 Morty 为啥我要让你用得自在
You never let me use it. Can I have the belt?
你都没让我用过 我能用用这条腰带吗
It would really piss off Morty. Fantastic idea.
那一定会气坏Morty的 绝妙主意
What the hell?! You jerk! Give it!
什么鬼 你个混♥蛋♥ 交出来
Share the invisibility. Jerry?
隐身能力要分享使用 Jerry
Ooh, this looks like a job for Mr. Nibbles.
喔 看来咬咬先生有工作要做了
Let me just glue one more eye on.
让我再粘一个眼睛上去
I'm gonna kill you!
我要杀了你
Woof. Looks like you two have to fight
我去 看上去你俩得就为什么
about why you can't control your kids.
控制不了孩子们吵一架了
Good thing Dr. Wong's got an opening.
还好王医生正好有空
Bye. You're a bad father.
再见 你是个烂父亲
Don't let him divide us.
别任他挑拨离间
Garage, family therapy mode.
车♥库♥ 启动应对家庭心理治疗模式
Honey, you're back.
宝贝 你回来啦
You seem surprised. You never wrote.
你看起来有点惊讶 你从没写信回来过
And never exploded?
而且居然没爆♥炸♥是吧
What I'm hearing is that you think that's a bomb.
我听出的意思是 你觉得那是个炸♥弹♥
So does every engineer that's seen it.
所有看过的工程师都这么觉得
Engineer? Princess, I'm sure every caveman
工程师吗 宝贝 我确信每个穴居人
that sees a microwave calls it a rock cabinet.
见到微波炉都会以为那是个石头柜子
The point of inventing is to make things that don't exist.
搞发明的要义就是造出本来不存在的东西
Then whip me up a reason not to kill you.
那你也造出个我不杀你的理由吧
Dad? We're off to Dr. Wong's.
爸 我们要去见王医生了
Scan her.
扫描她
Dad?
爸
Okay, have fun, pumpkin.
好啊 玩得开心 小傻瓜
Sorry I'm a piece-of-shit father.
抱歉我这个差劲父亲就不过去了
Oh, ha-ha! Well, the self-loathing buys a lot back.
哈哈 好吧 这句自我厌恶已经帮我回本了
Jerry, leave the puppet.
Jerry 别带手偶
It's a one-way ticket to a breakthrough, Beth.
我一定会取得突破的 Beth
The device in her neck would have transferred
她脖子里的装置是用来向你的装置
a database of her memories to your device
传输记忆数据的
before vaporizing her.
之后再将她汽化
So much for that plan.
这下都泡汤了
Why is she -- it --
那为什么她 它
why am I back with Jerry?
为什么我会和Jerry复合啊
I thought she was a copy of me.
她难道不是我的复♥制♥品么
She is a copy of you.
她确实是你的复♥制♥品
If she ran back to that dingleberry,
所以如果她跑回去找那个蠢货
that's on you.
得怪你
Want to grab a drink? All the time.
想喝一杯吗 随时
Good girl.
好姑娘
To catch a predator. What the hell?!
《猎捕掠食者》 什么鬼
Thermal goggles, bitch.
热感成像镜 小婊砸
Mom said share.
妈妈说了要分享
You can't share invisibility. Take those off.
隐身能力怎么分享啊 你把眼镜摘了
No.
不
So I'll just see you at cheerleader practice?
所以等下我就直接去啦啦队训练那儿找你呗
Should I bring a poncho?
我要带个斗篷去吗
Alright! State your terms.
好吧 你开个条件
Give back the belt. You take the goggles.
腰带还我 眼镜拿走
Go away. We trade in an hour.
离开这里 一小时后交换
Deal.
成交
How do you like that, bitch?
这招如何 小婊砸
I liked it more than my old belt.
这个新腰带可比旧腰带好多了
"Tiny Big Man Junior"?
“小小大个子腰带青少年款”
You shoulda shared.
你本该选择分享的
What are you doing in my house?
你在我家里干什么
Did I wander that far from my console?
我已经从主机那转悠出这么远了吗
They should put a warning on these things.
他们应该在这些个VR眼镜上贴个警告标签的
So, we overrode the gates,
所以 我们冲破城门
and the slave rebellion took the capital.
然后奴隶起义军就攻占了首都
Pretty cool. Very cool.
挺酷的啊 相当酷啊
My daughter, having space adventures.
我的女儿 经历着星际冒险
They are skewing a tad "Star Wars"-y, though.
虽然有点往《星球大战》发展的味道
Don't forget to have fun.
别忘了找找乐子
Well, I came back to murder you, not get your notes,
我是为杀你回来的 不是来听你意见的
but I'll remember to fart more while I'm saving the galaxy.
不过拯救银河系时我会记得多放几个屁的
剧集 | 瑞克和莫蒂(2013) | 导航列表