Oh, shit, I almost parked.
啊我♥操♥ 我差点手动停车了
Hey, Morty, hold on, wat-watch this.
Morty 等下 你看这个
Well, I thought it was cool.
好吧 我以为挺酷的
So. We should be in and out.
我们等下快进快出
Simple exchange, not even really an adventure.
做个简单交易 都算不上一次真的冒险
And if anything goes wrong -- which it won't --
一旦出了什么差错 当然并不会出
jump into the same vat of acid I jump into.
你就紧跟着我跳进那个酸液大缸
Okay. Wait -- Wait, what?
好吧 等 等下 啥
Wha-What vat of acid? What, Morty!
啥 啥酸液大缸 啥 Morty
Close the door.
把门关上
I pre-scouted this location
我侦察过这个地方
and placed a vat of fake acid amongst the real ones.
提前在真酸液大缸中间放了一缸假的
It's got air hoses
里面有空气软管
and a compartment of bones at the bottom.
缸底有一个隔层 装满了骨头
If things go wrong, which they won't,
如果出了什么差错 当然肯定不会
we jump into the vat of acid,
我们就跳进那缸酸
and I'll release the bones, they'll float up --
然后我会把骨头放出来 让它们漂上去
What is this face you're making?
你这表情是啥意思
Aren't you an inventor?
你不是个发明家么
Yeah, what part of a fake acid vat with built-in air supply
内置空气供应的假酸液缸
and quick-release bones isn't inventive enough for you,
能快速释放的骨头 哪个对你来说不够有创意
and when did my job become pitching you ideas?
还有 从啥时候开始 我还得向你推销主意了
Alright! Let's just do this.
行吧 那就照你说的做吧
I have English homework. You're still learning English?
我还有英语作业要做呢 你还在学英语吗
That's the language you speak.
你说的就是英语啊
How dumb are you?
你到底是有多蠢
Interesting choice of meeting place, Rick.
选了个有趣的地方见面啊 Rick
You like it? My grandson had notes.
你喜欢这儿吗 我外孙意见可大了
Come on. Show him the crystals, Morty.
你可行了 给他们看下水晶 Morty
I'll make lots of money with these.
有了它们我就能赚大钱了
I'll make lots of those with these. Well. Those are fake.
有了蓝水晶我也能造更多红水晶了 呵呵 那些都是假的
Oh, Jesus fucking Christ. Come on. You gotta be kidding me. Seriously?
操 我天 不是吧 你♥他♥妈♥跟我开玩笑呢吧
You brought fake crystals and a gun?
你带的是假水晶 还带了枪
Beats real crystals and no gun.
总比带真水晶又不带枪好吧
Okay, but does anything beat fake crystals and a fake arm?
好吧 那跟带假水晶和假手臂比呢
Whoa, do you know who I am?!
你知道我谁吗
Even if you kill me, you're a dead man.
就算能杀我 你也活不成
Are you serious?
真的假的
Morty, he's right. We're screwed.
Morty 他说的对 咱完蛋了
Let's just end it. Quick death, come on.
那我们自我了断吧 早死早超生 来吧
Aw, man. Oh!
哦 老天
Holy shit! What the fuck?
卧♥槽♥ 这尼玛
Holy shit.
操
What kind of psycho...?
什么样的神经病
His own grandson?
他的亲外孙
Guess he took your threat pretty serious.
他也太把你的威胁当真了
Yeah, but it just...
是啊 但这
doesn't make any sense.
也说不通啊
Well, he was a scientist.
呃 他是个科学家
Maybe he knew more about acid,
也许他很懂酸吧
maybe it's like the most painless way to go.
也许这是最不痛苦的方法
How could that have been painless?
这咋会不痛苦呢
You saw that pause before the bones floated up,
在骨头漂起来之前还有个停顿 你也看到了
that had to be five seconds of unparalleled torture.
那五秒一定是痛苦到头的折磨
I... I can't get my head around it.
我 我想不通了
I-I thought I'd seen this galaxy at its darkest.
我自以为见过了这个星系最暗黑的一面
This is -- This is gonna take a while to feel normal.
可这个 这我得花点时间才平复得下来了
We're pretty good listeners, boss.
老大 我们愿做你的倾听者
Drinks are on us if you want to talk it out.
如果你想谈个痛快 请客喝酒包在我们身上
Thanks, but...
谢了 但是
what happened, it happened here.
刚刚的事就发生在这儿
I don't want to lose the moment.
我不想就这样走开
Take your time, boss.
慢慢来 老大
We'll stay here as long as you want.
你想呆多久 我们就呆多久
Absolutely. I got nowhere to be.
绝对的 我会一直陪在这
And then little Tommy FlimFlam's
然后小Tommy FilmFlam
running down the Hyperloop.
沿着超环线跑
His ass is on fire from Xenon fluid,
他的屁♥股♥都被液氙引燃了
but his AI hologram is fuckin' his own pee hole
可他的AI全息图竟然在忙着干♥他♥的尿道
Great story, boss. Really detailed.
故事真棒 老大 细节太带感了
Yeah, well, I got a million of 'em.
是吧 这种故事我有无数个
Alright.
好吧
I think I'm ready to deal with the world now.
我想我准备好回到现实了
Let's get out of here.
我们离开这儿吧
Should we drop our buddy in here before we go?
我们走之前是不是该把死掉的同伴扔进去
Yeah, probably a good idea.
是啊 感觉是个好主意
Should we use a different vat?
我们要换个缸扔吗
Does acid lose its acid power the more it dissolves?
酸是溶解的东西越多腐蚀能力越差吗
What am I, an acidologist?
你把我当谁了 酸学家吗
Here, grab that ratlike creature,
来 抓起那个老鼠似的生物
we'll do a little test.
咱们做个小测试
Look, if you're going to test the damn acid, don't use a rat,
这样 如果你想测测这该死的酸 犯不上用老鼠
take that ladle, grab a spoonful,
用那个长柄勺舀一勺
and put it in the analyzer.
倒进分♥析♥仪里
Okay, I'd say that's pretty acidy. Drop him in.
好吧 我想说这酸相当酸 把他扔进去吧
What are you doing?
你这是干什么
You said Not the rat!
你说的啊 不是扔老鼠啊
The guy!
扔咱哥们啊
Ooh! Marone!
哦 Marone
Look at the size of the bones on that rat!
看看那老鼠骨头的尺寸
How many sets of bones this rat got?
看这老鼠是有多少骨头啊
And look how the smaller ones are shaped!
看那些小的都什么形状啊
They're like little cartoon bones,
它们就像动画片里的小骨头
like if you drew a bone in art class!
就像你在美术课上画的骨头
Alright, that tears it.
好的 我受够了
I'm canceling the rest of my night
今晚我不干别的了
and calling a bone scientist.
我要找个骨头学家聊聊
We're getting to the bottom of this --
我们要把这事儿彻底闹明白
Jesus fucking Christ, enough already!
神他妈的 够了
Can we go?
咱们能走了吗
The fuck is wrong with you?
你♥他♥妈♥什么毛病
Just admit it was a shitty idea!
就承认这是个狗屁主意吧
Having a grandson?
你指的是有个外孙吗
A vat of fake acid!
一缸假酸
Are you dying of dementia?
你是要死于痴呆症了吗
How are you talking to me like this?
你怎么这么和我说话
Wh-When did you get so cocky?
你 你什么时候这么狂了
Tonight! Tonight, Rick!
今晚 今晚 Rick
The night I saw you fail!
在我目睹你失败的这个晚上
Because you ruined it! It was preruined!
因为你毁了今晚 早就已经被毁了
Oh, was it worse than when I was a pickle?
喔 比我变成腌黄瓜还要糟吗
Oh-oh-oh that's right, you weren't there for that.
哦 哦 哦对 你那时候不在场
Turned out kind of cool.
结果还有点酷
Maybe there's a connection there. Excuse me?
也许这中间有点联♥系♥ 有没有搞错
What's that cool thing you did without me again?
我不在的时候 你做出过什么酷事了吗
The awesome thing?
很赞的事
I-I-I guess you wanted a dragon?
我 我 我猜是你要了条龙
Mwah. Unforgettable.
么么哒 令人难忘
God! Fuck you.
滚你♥妈♥的♥吧
Timely, too, you really got in on that
也真是巧 你整那出的时候刚好是
"Game of Thrones" fever right at the peak.
《权力的游戏》最火的时候
You trying as hard as you can to hurt me right now
你现在尽你所能地伤害我
proves my point.
恰好印证了我的观点
I'll let you know when you have a point and the world will know when I try to hurt you.
你啥时候真有观点了我会提醒你的 然后我会当着全世界的面去伤害你
Big man, big genius. Big lonely drunk.
大人物 大天才 大大的单身醉汉
Hey, save some of these atomic-age beatnik zingers
嗨 把这“原子时代”“垮掉的一代”之类的金句
for your English homework, Bukowski.
留在你的英语作业里吧 大诗人
There's no such thing as a bad idea, Morty.
根本无所谓坏主意 Morty
It's about execution.
重点在于动手去做
No such thing as a bad idea?
你说无所谓坏主意吗
剧集 | 瑞克和莫蒂(2013) | 导航列表