Sorry Hologram Rick.
对不起 全息影像瑞克
I'm going with the crystal on this one.
这次我选择水晶
Morty.
莫蒂
Oh alright okay.
哦 好吧 好吧
Just because I can't interact with solid matter
就因为我碰不到实物
means you can just walk all over me?
你就可以视我为无物吗
Dear God.
老天爷啊
Bist du faschistisch?
(德语)你是法♥西♥斯♥吗
Nope.
不是
Finally.
你终于来了
I thought maybe you were pussying out.
我以为你不敢出现了
Hyah!
哈
What the [bleep]?
什么鬼
Oh the air's getting thin!
哦 空气越来越稀薄了
Well well well looks like there's a new bully in town!
哦哟哟 看来城里来了个新恶霸
Lucky for us he just made bully-bullying the new bullying!
我们可算赶上了 他刚把霸凌恶霸变成了新的霸凌
Bully him!
打他
We've got an Akira-type situation going on
商场后面遇到阿基拉式事件
behind the mall. Over.
以上
Dying with Jessica...
在Jessica身边死去
Hey!
嘿
What the hell?
什么鬼
I'm Mr. Meeseeks! Look at me!
看过来 我是使命必达先生
Shield me from the law!
助我践踏法律
Yes sir! Can do! Stand down!
收到 没问题 趴下
Look at me!
看过来
I...will...die...old!
我 会 老 死
Up next an uns*DefaultNTPpable science-fiction boy
接下来 一名无人可挡的科幻男孩
is attacking our nation's final line of defense.
正在攻击我国国防最后一道防线
Will we all fall to his deadly touch?
我们都会死于他的手中吗
But first something silly?
但是 先来则傻气新闻
What do you mean "but first"?
你什么意思 为什么要说"但是先"
I already said "up next." You always do this.
我已经说了"接下来" 你总是这样
I don't alwaysdo shit. Don't gaslight me.
我才没有总是这样 别操纵我
Gaslighting doesn't exist.
根本没有操纵一说
You made it up 'cause you're fucking crazy.
你瞎编的 因为你♥他♥妈♥就是疯子
Why are you letting me do this?
你为什么乖乖让我抓你
[ Robotically ] I do as the crystal guides.
我遵从水晶的指示
Your Honor my client was acting in self-defense.
法官阁下 我的委托人属于正当防卫
He turned 13 men into piles of ash.
他把十三个人变成了灰烬?
Sit down! Before I sentence you
坐下 在宣判之前
is there anything you have to say for yourself?
你还有什么要辩解的吗
I...w-w-will a-al-sways --
我 会 会 永 永
always r-r-remember o-our --
永远 记 记得 我 我们
our -- our...v-v-t-time -- time...
我 我们 在 在
i-in...f-g-g-g-P-P-Peru.
秘 秘鲁 的 的 时 时光
I will always remember our time in Peru Your Honor.
我会永远记得我们在秘鲁的时光 法官阁下
[ Gasps ]Your Honor
法官阁下
as you can see my client is speaking nonsense.
如你所见 我的委托人现在在胡说八道
S*DefaultNTP.
闭嘴
Those were my husband's last words.
这些话是我丈夫的临终遗言
He says that he...l-loves you...
他说他 爱 爱你
ttt-llll-lit-lit-little -- little
吸 吸 吸 小
ff-gg-sp-spa-ffggarrow --
噶 麻 麻 噶麻雀
sparrow!
小麻雀
He loves you little sparrow.
他爱你 小麻雀
He's innocent. Case dismissed.
他是无罪的 驳回案件
I'm coming for you Condor![ Crowd cheers ]
我来找你了 Condor
Well I for one will not be accepting this verdict.
我 就个人而言 是不会接受这个审判结果的
And this little monster may think he's gotten away
这个小怪物也许以为自己已经逃过一劫
but there is something called the court of public opinion
但他逃不掉社会舆♥论♥的审判
that still has final say in this country.
这在我们国家拥有最终话语权权
Oh I guess he's coming out of the courthouse now.
哦 我猜他快要从法♥院♥出来了
Let's go live to that.
让我们和现场连线
People I gotta tell you something.
观众朋友们 我得告诉你们个事儿
That little boy...
这个小男孩
I thought I knew everything about everything.
我以为自己什么都知道了
But something about the tones and frequencies
但是他刚刚哼出来的那些
that just came out of his mouth have made me...
曲调和频率让我觉得
I mean I think we're just about ready to forgive him
我想我们已经准备好原谅他了
and move past this whole thing. He's a free young man.
这件事可以翻篇了 他是个无罪的青年人
And as far as continuity goes the reset button's been hit.
只要事情还是这样 世界就已经一键复原了
Morty! That was a fast trial.
莫蒂 审判结束得真快啊
Jess-i-ca?
Jess - i - ca
A bunch of us girls were gonna go skinny-dipping later
我和几个女生一会儿打算去裸泳
if you wanted to join.
你想来的话一起啊
Actually now really. We're gonna do it right now.
其实是现在要去 我们现在就要去了
This is the last conversation I'm having about it
这是我穿着衣服
fully clothed. [ Chuckles ]
说的最后一句话了
No thanks.
不了 谢谢
I'm...assuming... we...maybe...
我在想 也许 我们
get together... in our 40s?
四十岁再 在一起吧
Uh cool.
呃 行啊
Sounds...hot. [ Chuckles ]
听起来 很性感
Bye.
拜
Must...continue... moving...
一定要 继续 往
in ways...that lead... to dying...with you.
死在你身旁 的道路上 前进
Whoa! Way to use up a clone!
喔 怎么就用掉一个克隆体了
What the fuck man?
有没搞错 大哥
What's the matter with you? Y-Y-You don't talk?
你怎么了 你不会说话吗
Tarantula got your tongue?
捕鸟蛛割你舌头了吗
Uh... Heil Wasp Hitler?
呃 黄蜂希♥特♥勒♥万岁
What? What the fuck?
什么 什么玩意儿
Where's that shit coming from?
哪里听来的屁话
Look I'm a primate. I-I'm having a hard time.
听着 我是灵长类动物 我 我遇到点麻烦
I'll think or say whatever gets me home.
我所说所想都是为了让我回家
Well here's how it works with wasps.
我告诉你黄蜂是怎么生存的
We eat our prey alive and when we don't
我们会生吃我们的猎物 要是我们不吃
we lay our eggs in their eyeballs
我们就在它们眼睛里下蛋
so that our young can feast on their brains
这样我们的后代孵出来之后
when they hatch.
就能吃它们的脑子存活
When you're born that big an asshole
如果你一出生就这么混♥蛋♥
the least you can do is have a little empathy.
至少应该有一点同理心
Now come have dinner with my beautiful family.
来吧 先和我可爱的家人们一起吃顿晚饭
And drop the Hitler stuff.
别再说什么希♥特♥勒♥了
Wasp Morty's been on some crazy message boards.
黄蜂莫蒂最近在上些特疯狂的论♥坛♥
Me and my friends want to fly around
我和朋友今晚想在周围飞一下
and look for something to sting tonight.
找找有什么可以蛰的
You be careful not to waste all your venom.
你小心别用光所有毒液
I'm not a bee Dad.
我又不是蜜蜂 爸爸
Oh God! Kill me! Please kill me!
哦 天啊 杀了我吧 拜托杀了我吧
Uh Beth uh after dinner
呃 Beth 呃 吃完晚饭后
could I maybe borrow Morty
我能借一下莫蒂
to help the lost Rick get back to his primate-based reality?
帮助迷路的瑞克回到灵长类世界吗
Morty are you done with your homework?
莫蒂 你作业做完了吗
Not all of it.
没全做完
Sorry Dad.
对不起 爸爸
Oh don't be sorry sweetie. We're all in this together.
哦 别担心 亲爱的 我们是一家人
We're wasps not monsters.
我们是黄蜂 不是怪物
Huh guess I don't have it as bad as I thought.
看来事情没有我想的那么坏
Can you pass the acid?
能把酸递给我一下吗
Aah! No! Run! Run my babies!
啊 不要 跑 快跑啊 我的孩子们
Bonus!
意外收获
Morty? Morty?
莫蒂 莫蒂
Where is that little shit? Morty!
那个小混♥蛋♥在哪儿 莫蒂
Whoa garage foul.
犯规了 连我的车♥库♥也翻
Who said you could go through my stuff?
谁说你能乱翻我东西了
W-Where's my Boglin?
我的博格林呢
There you are. Don't worry Pop-pop's back.
你在这儿啊 别担心 老爹回来啦
I'll keep you safe. What the --
我会保护你的 什么
剧集 | 瑞克和莫蒂(2013) | 导航列表